Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you sleep with ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I sleep with my bed hogging dog and a salmon teddy bear.

What do you sleep with ?
I sleep with my bed hogging dog and a salmon teddy bear.

What do you sleep with ?
UZVTEBc.png
cat and teddy bear doN'T JUDGE ME I GET NIGHT TERRORS
cat and teddy bear doN'T JUDGE ME I GET NIGHT TERRORS
tumblr_p2igbpsXZ01s1rufio1_250.gif
micah
he/him
don't touch me I will lose my powers
be kind to everyone
you will play half life now λ
A handful of stuffed animals and some pillows! :D
A handful of stuffed animals and some pillows! :D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@KitchenSink I won't judge I need my stuffed animals to help me sleep, it helps me feel protected.
@ImpossibleJedi4 I feel ya.
@KitchenSink I won't judge I need my stuffed animals to help me sleep, it helps me feel protected.
@ImpossibleJedi4 I feel ya.
UZVTEBc.png
@Ceravine

MY CAT.

I cannot have any plushies on the bed. he attempts to 'kill' them (grabbing them and bunny kicking their heads, trying to break necks they don't have)

and also he really likes to sleep on my entire head and be a turban and drool down my face. he is gross but he is great.
@Ceravine

MY CAT.

I cannot have any plushies on the bed. he attempts to 'kill' them (grabbing them and bunny kicking their heads, trying to break necks they don't have)

and also he really likes to sleep on my entire head and be a turban and drool down my face. he is gross but he is great.
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
a blanket
a blanket
A giant pile of pillows! (Giant, I keep adding to it, there's 6 there now) And blankets, too many blankets. That I don't sleep under, but rather build into a nest.

And anywhere from 1 to 3 cats. Which sucks because my bed is tiny, so they usually all end up sleeping ON me if they don't sleep with my grandma.
A giant pile of pillows! (Giant, I keep adding to it, there's 6 there now) And blankets, too many blankets. That I don't sleep under, but rather build into a nest.

And anywhere from 1 to 3 cats. Which sucks because my bed is tiny, so they usually all end up sleeping ON me if they don't sleep with my grandma.
87b0151da9.png
I used to sleep with my teddy, but he's so old, I didn't want him to get ruined. (He's my first ever teddy, so he's getting a bit old.)

Husband just doesn't have the same hugability as ol' Jake-Teddy.

:'(
I used to sleep with my teddy, but he's so old, I didn't want him to get ruined. (He's my first ever teddy, so he's getting a bit old.)

Husband just doesn't have the same hugability as ol' Jake-Teddy.

:'(
QshEzdX.pngw7zrq5X.pngjaogUTu.pnggebx48s.pngx5veEfA.pngh8GgOlC.pngUcwFP0q.png
EDUCkz6.png
two blankets, three pillows (which i plan on expanding lmao) and a cat <:3c
two blankets, three pillows (which i plan on expanding lmao) and a cat <:3c
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
At my dorm, a couple of stuffed animals. At home, two cats, sometimes three or four if the others decide they want cuddles. My bed is decently sized but all four cats want to sleep either right next to me or on top of me. Then it just feels like there's just too many cats and not enough bed. Two is fine. Three is pushing it. Four and someone usually ends up kicked on the floor (whichever cat decides to sleep on my freaking feet).
At my dorm, a couple of stuffed animals. At home, two cats, sometimes three or four if the others decide they want cuddles. My bed is decently sized but all four cats want to sleep either right next to me or on top of me. Then it just feels like there's just too many cats and not enough bed. Two is fine. Three is pushing it. Four and someone usually ends up kicked on the floor (whichever cat decides to sleep on my freaking feet).
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17