Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Night in the Woods!!
I began to watch CommanderHolly's play through today since the game has been all over my amino community lately, and fell in love with it! And then I realized, hey im not super poor at the moment, and so ive bought it and im downloading it right now! If you havent seen anything about Night in the Woods, totally check it out it's such a cool game! [center][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvsiFhHWIAAqtCS.jpg[/img][/center]
I began to watch CommanderHolly's play through today since the game has been all over my amino community lately, and fell in love with it! And then I realized, hey im not super poor at the moment, and so ive bought it and im downloading it right now!

If you havent seen anything about Night in the Woods, totally check it out it's such a cool game!

CvsiFhHWIAAqtCS.jpg
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
@Rotver
I actually made a thread about this a few weeks ago! NITW is amazing, I'm sure you'll super enjoy it!! Is rlly hard to pick a fave but I love Bea and Selmers! <33333
@Rotver
I actually made a thread about this a few weeks ago! NITW is amazing, I'm sure you'll super enjoy it!! Is rlly hard to pick a fave but I love Bea and Selmers! <33333
hi