Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Extravert Problems, Introverted Problem
1 2 3 4
I don't know... I just see all sorts of posts for introverts, but never anything for extroverts, and if I do see a post about extraverts, it's 'the extravert guide to understanding the introvert' or 'why extraverts annoy introverts.'
Everything I read about extroverts is that we are stupid, never think, only talk, and are allergic to books. I don't understand why this is a thing. Anyone else has the same problem?

And for the introverts out there, what kind of problems do you have? Feel free to rant away.

Edit: and ambiverts!
I don't know... I just see all sorts of posts for introverts, but never anything for extroverts, and if I do see a post about extraverts, it's 'the extravert guide to understanding the introvert' or 'why extraverts annoy introverts.'
Everything I read about extroverts is that we are stupid, never think, only talk, and are allergic to books. I don't understand why this is a thing. Anyone else has the same problem?

And for the introverts out there, what kind of problems do you have? Feel free to rant away.

Edit: and ambiverts!
Frankenstein3.jpg
@OracleOreo00

I KNOW RIGHT

But I've always found the stereotype kinda funny honestly. Especially considering there's never a time when I'm not overthinking everything haha
@OracleOreo00

I KNOW RIGHT

But I've always found the stereotype kinda funny honestly. Especially considering there's never a time when I'm not overthinking everything haha
@OracleOreo00 FINALLY!! Someone says something about this lol. I used to be more introverted than extroverted, but I think it's good to have a balance of both. I'm a ENTJ, so I do kind of fit with the stereotypes but there's much more to extraverts than "the opposite that annoy introverts" or stereotypes. I wish there was more posts for extraverts.
@OracleOreo00 FINALLY!! Someone says something about this lol. I used to be more introverted than extroverted, but I think it's good to have a balance of both. I'm a ENTJ, so I do kind of fit with the stereotypes but there's much more to extraverts than "the opposite that annoy introverts" or stereotypes. I wish there was more posts for extraverts.
@OracleOreo00

The never think thing might be true for me... I'm so sad XD But other than that, completely untrue. I'm an extrovert, with a bunch of introverted friends so I understand introverts a bit better? Maybe? I'm not sure. But, the book thing is completely wrong. I'm an extroverted science/fantasy nerd, but yea, some people straight off assume that since I am an extrovert, I don't really read a lot. Oh boy they figured they were wrong quickly. I've always found that particular stereotype funny, since I break it probably hourly.
@OracleOreo00

The never think thing might be true for me... I'm so sad XD But other than that, completely untrue. I'm an extrovert, with a bunch of introverted friends so I understand introverts a bit better? Maybe? I'm not sure. But, the book thing is completely wrong. I'm an extroverted science/fantasy nerd, but yea, some people straight off assume that since I am an extrovert, I don't really read a lot. Oh boy they figured they were wrong quickly. I've always found that particular stereotype funny, since I break it probably hourly.
@Fervor

Exactly.

@GoldenEggy

I know. It's turned into ' Extraverts are now dying out help'. I'm just so tired of the one where Extraverts have no tolerance for thought. Where did that even come from?

@NeonTetraEmber

Yea. I probably read more than anything else I do.
@Fervor

Exactly.

@GoldenEggy

I know. It's turned into ' Extraverts are now dying out help'. I'm just so tired of the one where Extraverts have no tolerance for thought. Where did that even come from?

@NeonTetraEmber

Yea. I probably read more than anything else I do.
Frankenstein3.jpg
@OracleOreo00 [img]https://kavagliano.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/tumblr_views.jpg[/img] I am an extrovert. I enjoy my quite time with my book collection. But then afterwords I like to go to parties and shout at people how awesome the last book I read was or the last movie I saw. Then dragging a group of people back home and make them watch a David Lynch film and have them write me a essay on said film.
@OracleOreo00

tumblr_views.jpg

I am an extrovert. I enjoy my quite time with my book collection. But then afterwords I like to go to parties and shout at people how awesome the last book I read was or the last movie I saw. Then dragging a group of people back home and make them watch a David Lynch film and have them write me a essay on said film.
Yokai.gif
@OracleOreo00 I have no clue honestly; in terms of thinking I'm the type of extravert to be out spoken with my opinions and willing to debate. I guess kind of like a spokesperson since I'm really into that sort of thing. I feel like more people are introverted and like to say they are because to me it seems much more common to be introverted but that's nothing wrong about it as long as you're a person who's not a complete jerk. I really like socializing with people, which is really odd to say because I used to be so socially awkward until I got therapy for that - and it makes me feel great when I can converse with someone about philosophical or things we share an interest in. It just makes me sad that there can be a bunch of stereotypes for extroverts.
@OracleOreo00 I have no clue honestly; in terms of thinking I'm the type of extravert to be out spoken with my opinions and willing to debate. I guess kind of like a spokesperson since I'm really into that sort of thing. I feel like more people are introverted and like to say they are because to me it seems much more common to be introverted but that's nothing wrong about it as long as you're a person who's not a complete jerk. I really like socializing with people, which is really odd to say because I used to be so socially awkward until I got therapy for that - and it makes me feel great when I can converse with someone about philosophical or things we share an interest in. It just makes me sad that there can be a bunch of stereotypes for extroverts.
I'm sadly a person who is between both an extrovert and an introvert. It depends on the situation and mood.

For one problem, I can get too open with myself to my friends. I like one of my classmates and instantly had the urge to tell them. Now they bother me constantly with it and make me feel even more unconftorable in his presence.

But as an introvert feeling, I regret keeping myself silent to them. They're supposed to be my friends, I should trust them with things like that. It's not like they'd go tell him.

I also love to be alone. But then sometimes I get really sad because I have no one to talk to. I like talking and meeting new people yet I'm quite scared of it as well.

It's hard to explain, but I'm in a constant war with myself.
I'm sadly a person who is between both an extrovert and an introvert. It depends on the situation and mood.

For one problem, I can get too open with myself to my friends. I like one of my classmates and instantly had the urge to tell them. Now they bother me constantly with it and make me feel even more unconftorable in his presence.

But as an introvert feeling, I regret keeping myself silent to them. They're supposed to be my friends, I should trust them with things like that. It's not like they'd go tell him.

I also love to be alone. But then sometimes I get really sad because I have no one to talk to. I like talking and meeting new people yet I'm quite scared of it as well.

It's hard to explain, but I'm in a constant war with myself.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
@turtlee Aw I'm so sorry about that, I kinda am in the same boat as you in terms of how I'm feeling at the moment.
@turtlee Aw I'm so sorry about that, I kinda am in the same boat as you in terms of how I'm feeling at the moment.
@turtlee
You would be called an ambivert, like me and really a lot of others :)

Painting the world in black and white is rarely a good thing, especially since you can just look out your window and see all those colors.
@turtlee
You would be called an ambivert, like me and really a lot of others :)

Painting the world in black and white is rarely a good thing, especially since you can just look out your window and see all those colors.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
1 2 3 4