Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | fav movie(s) of all time?
1 2 3 4 5
@BadboyJesus

They are on DVD?! *frantically runs to every website I know that might have it*
@BadboyJesus

They are on DVD?! *frantically runs to every website I know that might have it*
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
The shawshank redemption!
The shawshank redemption!
hi
@BeeFuzz

They were released in the UK & EU but I have no idea if they've been released elsewhere. Even then I managed to save them from a last-day-sale bin and this was 10 years ago I think :P Good luck finding a copy now!
@BeeFuzz

They were released in the UK & EU but I have no idea if they've been released elsewhere. Even then I managed to save them from a last-day-sale bin and this was 10 years ago I think :P Good luck finding a copy now!

mx91000.png zj1KpgF.png mrGmJvh.png
pQUKGgn.png
@BadboyJesus
(A bit late of a reply, sorry lol) I used to watch Spirited Away with my brothers ALL THE TIME :D It's been a long time since I've watched it...
I should fix that.

Getting a bit off topic there- I'm not really much of a movie person. Don't really have a particular favorite as I don't even watch them often. I like Guardians of the Galaxy though (Hype for the second movie :D)
@BadboyJesus
(A bit late of a reply, sorry lol) I used to watch Spirited Away with my brothers ALL THE TIME :D It's been a long time since I've watched it...
I should fix that.

Getting a bit off topic there- I'm not really much of a movie person. Don't really have a particular favorite as I don't even watch them often. I like Guardians of the Galaxy though (Hype for the second movie :D)
wORSkxL.png
Almost certainly The Life of Brian. Monty Python films are invariably wonderful, but this film in particular has some remarkable satire.

It also happens to contain a Latin grammar joke. (I may or may not be an ancient languages enthusiast).
Almost certainly The Life of Brian. Monty Python films are invariably wonderful, but this film in particular has some remarkable satire.

It also happens to contain a Latin grammar joke. (I may or may not be an ancient languages enthusiast).
Moulin Rouge, The Duchess, Marie Antoinette, Kill Bill vol.1 and 2, Titanic, The Joyluck Club, Cabin in the Wood, Crimson Peak, Beaches, The Great Gatsby, Fantastic Beasts, Cabin in the Woods, Les Miserable, The Ring, Dream Girls
Moulin Rouge, The Duchess, Marie Antoinette, Kill Bill vol.1 and 2, Titanic, The Joyluck Club, Cabin in the Wood, Crimson Peak, Beaches, The Great Gatsby, Fantastic Beasts, Cabin in the Woods, Les Miserable, The Ring, Dream Girls
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
I love way too many movies to pick just one or two or five favorites.
BUT, I'll tell you that recently I've watched both Sword of the Stranger and Garden of Words, and now I'm kinda obsessed with them.
I love way too many movies to pick just one or two or five favorites.
BUT, I'll tell you that recently I've watched both Sword of the Stranger and Garden of Words, and now I'm kinda obsessed with them.
earth_rune_50x50.png
Big Hero 6, Dead Leaves, Lego Batman, Iron Giant, Transformers, Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Chappie, Avatar, Transformers, Wall-e, Hobbit, Lord of the Rings.... I have a lot
Big Hero 6, Dead Leaves, Lego Batman, Iron Giant, Transformers, Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Chappie, Avatar, Transformers, Wall-e, Hobbit, Lord of the Rings.... I have a lot
qXZqPz6.gif
All of Studio Ghibli movies. Nothing tops those.
All of Studio Ghibli movies. Nothing tops those.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Definitely Marvel movies(especially Captain America, can't get enough of Bucky), Austin Powers(mostly Goldmember), The Princess Bride, I don't want to admit it but High School Musical 3, Star Wars, Hobbit...I can't think of anymore.
Definitely Marvel movies(especially Captain America, can't get enough of Bucky), Austin Powers(mostly Goldmember), The Princess Bride, I don't want to admit it but High School Musical 3, Star Wars, Hobbit...I can't think of anymore.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5