Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dear 3D modellers
1 2
H OW D O Y O U D O I T

I am several hours, tears, screams, deaths, tries, into modelling my ps3 controller and i am d y i n g over my mesh.

It's outrageous

I dont think 3d modelling is for me ;_;

I have nightmares from this project already
H OW D O Y O U D O I T

I am several hours, tears, screams, deaths, tries, into modelling my ps3 controller and i am d y i n g over my mesh.

It's outrageous

I dont think 3d modelling is for me ;_;

I have nightmares from this project already
I am losing my sanity as maya continues to freeze on me
I am losing my sanity as maya continues to freeze on me
3d modelling as in printer? i used to do that a lot before moving onto the pen, perhaps i can lend you a couple tips @erujayy
3d modelling as in printer? i used to do that a lot before moving onto the pen, perhaps i can lend you a couple tips @erujayy
bmkYwEK.png
@nootnoot5458 No no not 3d printing. Neither i or my college have the funds for a 3d printer haha Modelling, as in: [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/61bb/f/2017/081/c/8/model_by_erujayy-db371kc.png[/img] [size=1]oh my god my mesh is horrible[/size]
@nootnoot5458
No no not 3d printing.
Neither i or my college have the funds for a 3d printer haha

Modelling, as in:

model_by_erujayy-db371kc.png

oh my god my mesh is horrible

@erujayy ooh, haha, my mistake, sorry about that- the software i used to use was quite different ^^;

@erujayy ooh, haha, my mistake, sorry about that- the software i used to use was quite different ^^;

bmkYwEK.png
@nootnoot5458
Yeah ive heard the software is different. Dont worry bout it haha
@nootnoot5458
Yeah ive heard the software is different. Dont worry bout it haha
@Erujayy
Overall the mesh is not that bad, but how did you add those lines to the grip?
Doesn't Maya have proper Loopcuts or Knife Tools?

I wish I could give some tips, but I'm using Blender, and haven't touched any Autodesk software for like 9 years.
@Erujayy
Overall the mesh is not that bad, but how did you add those lines to the grip?
Doesn't Maya have proper Loopcuts or Knife Tools?

I wish I could give some tips, but I'm using Blender, and haven't touched any Autodesk software for like 9 years.
@Erujayy

I could try to give you some tips if you've got any immediate questions or concerns. I can't say I'm super familiar with animation or anything, but I can do basic modeling in Maya.
@Erujayy

I could try to give you some tips if you've got any immediate questions or concerns. I can't say I'm super familiar with animation or anything, but I can do basic modeling in Maya.
Accent Shop!

@Vehementis
Oh god the process killed me. dont even ask how cuz i just gave up and followed a tutorial instead XDD

@Astrologian
Thanks ;D
Ill probs be asking for help on the next project cuz this is due tomorrow lol
@Vehementis
Oh god the process killed me. dont even ask how cuz i just gave up and followed a tutorial instead XDD

@Astrologian
Thanks ;D
Ill probs be asking for help on the next project cuz this is due tomorrow lol
@Erujayy

Ugg, I've been trying to teach myself 3D modeling and animating for about a year now, I can't figure it out. Maybe if I gave it the time, usually I'll try for an hour then go back to 2D.
@Erujayy

Ugg, I've been trying to teach myself 3D modeling and animating for about a year now, I can't figure it out. Maybe if I gave it the time, usually I'll try for an hour then go back to 2D.
1 2