Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your favorite font?
1 2 3 4 5
Social Animal:
30t57xx.jpg

Angry Blue Controlled (it kind of looks like my handwriting):
2n6brdv.jpg
Social Animal:
30t57xx.jpg

Angry Blue Controlled (it kind of looks like my handwriting):
2n6brdv.jpg
GhostInTheShell_zpsnz1hw3hq.png
Do you have a fursona? Do you need art? I can help! Just click me!
I'm rather fond of Baskerville myself. I think that Cambria (at least on my computer, it shows up different) should be killed with fire, though.

I'm rather fond of Baskerville myself. I think that Cambria (at least on my computer, it shows up different) should be killed with fire, though.

Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

Times New Roman. I'm boring.
Times New Roman. I'm boring.
Some of my favorites:

Optimus Princeps
Lemon/Milk
Keep Calm
Caslon Antique
UnZialish
Anime Ace 2.0
Arial
Verdana
Georgia
Some of my favorites:

Optimus Princeps
Lemon/Milk
Keep Calm
Caslon Antique
UnZialish
Anime Ace 2.0
Arial
Verdana
Georgia
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I really liked Comic Sans, until the internet kind of ruined it for me. lol

Now I really like "type writer" fonts, or mono-spaced ones, as they look nice when I'm coding things up. :]

Also, love medium-swirly handwriting fonts, not to where you can't read it anymore, but anything with extra curls is pleasant to me!
I really liked Comic Sans, until the internet kind of ruined it for me. lol

Now I really like "type writer" fonts, or mono-spaced ones, as they look nice when I'm coding things up. :]

Also, love medium-swirly handwriting fonts, not to where you can't read it anymore, but anything with extra curls is pleasant to me!
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
One of my faves is Quicksand,, it's not a stock font but you can see it in my siggy.
Some others that are nice nice:
- Gloria Hallelujah
- ** Hello Heartache
gosh too many to write down I'm a HUGE font nerd and it's something a lot of people don't know about me

Edit: I,,m d ownloadi gn sso man,y fotns guys p.pleas e i can,t sttop...,.
One of my faves is Quicksand,, it's not a stock font but you can see it in my siggy.
Some others that are nice nice:
- Gloria Hallelujah
- ** Hello Heartache
gosh too many to write down I'm a HUGE font nerd and it's something a lot of people don't know about me

Edit: I,,m d ownloadi gn sso man,y fotns guys p.pleas e i can,t sttop...,.
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
............................................... ifIyPFY.pngndhVaSp.png
Centaur, Sylfaen, or Gill Sans. I also like Arial Unicode MS; it helps me see all those crazy characters. Aaaaand Symbol, for crazy characters that don't work right. XD
Centaur, Sylfaen, or Gill Sans. I also like Arial Unicode MS; it helps me see all those crazy characters. Aaaaand Symbol, for crazy characters that don't work right. XD
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
My favourite is Jasmine UPC, partly because it shares my name and partly because it's a lovely easy-to-read serif font that's just a little different. I particularly like the curl at the tip of the capital J. [img]http://www.fonts101.com/previews/742/JasmineUPC_font_preview_8372_2.png[/img] I also really like Blackadder font for its pretty ostentatious curliness, and Papyrus.
My favourite is Jasmine UPC, partly because it shares my name and partly because it's a lovely easy-to-read serif font that's just a little different. I particularly like the curl at the tip of the capital J.

JasmineUPC_font_preview_8372_2.png

I also really like Blackadder font for its pretty ostentatious curliness, and Papyrus.
1cskOS9.png
probably this, of course.
Or maybe this. I don't know
probably this, of course.
Or maybe this. I don't know
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
COMIC SAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNSSSSSS

wingdings. yes, The secret code of Microsoft word.

Edit: Or thE GREAT PAPYRUS!
COMIC SAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNSSSSSS

wingdings. yes, The secret code of Microsoft word.

Edit: Or thE GREAT PAPYRUS!
tastefulmarketing.gif
1 2 3 4 5