Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your favorite font?
1 2 3 4 5
Title basically says it all. What is your favorite Word font?
Personally, i think comic sans is unbeatable LOL (undertale weeb)
Title basically says it all. What is your favorite Word font?
Personally, i think comic sans is unbeatable LOL (undertale weeb)
@PaintedDusk

cambria or courier new honestly
@PaintedDusk

cambria or courier new honestly
deactivated
Comic sans tbh. Mostly bc of undertale lol
Comic sans tbh. Mostly bc of undertale lol
Comic Sans and Andy (Terraria).
Comic Sans and Andy (Terraria).
MuAIaYM.png
Papyrus for sure, I only use it in the most fancy of texts
Papyrus for sure, I only use it in the most fancy of texts
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
Frankly, [font=shadow]Shadow[/font], er at least I think that's the name... this one [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/11/2c/e2/112ce284104a2c42525404e5a8dd9ee4.jpg[/img] This makes it look all ~~aesthetic~~ lol
Frankly, Shadow, er at least I think that's the name... this one
112ce284104a2c42525404e5a8dd9ee4.jpg
This makes it look all ~~aesthetic~~ lol
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
I have a bunch! Papyrus, Niagra a Engraved, OCR extended, and Maturascript are my all time favorites. For professional stuff, good old times new roman is awesome.
I have a bunch! Papyrus, Niagra a Engraved, OCR extended, and Maturascript are my all time favorites. For professional stuff, good old times new roman is awesome.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
This one! (Selima) Though, I don't use it much on forums since fr doesn't show it and it's harder to read. I mostly use cambria in forums, though :)
This one! (Selima) Though, I don't use it much on forums since fr doesn't show it and it's harder to read. I mostly use cambria in forums, though :)
fr.png
Either Candara, Book Antiqua, or Papyrus, even though I completely despise Undertale. Papyrus reminds me of my terrible handwriting.
Either Candara, Book Antiqua, or Papyrus, even though I completely despise Undertale. Papyrus reminds me of my terrible handwriting.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I've always liked the look of Papyrus~ Gives off that nice ancient Egypt vibe, to me (I freakin' love the Ys omg)! Tahoma's another favorite thanks to a character of mine, ps SH
I've always liked the look of Papyrus~ Gives off that nice ancient Egypt vibe, to me (I freakin' love the Ys omg)! Tahoma's another favorite thanks to a character of mine, ps SH
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
1 2 3 4 5