Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hogwarts and/or Ilvermorny House?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm a proud double snake! Slytherin/Horned Serpent! But the quiz giving me a runespoor patronus is a bit much....
I'm a proud double snake! Slytherin/Horned Serpent! But the quiz giving me a runespoor patronus is a bit much....
Ravenclaw and Pukwudgie here!
Ravenclaw and Pukwudgie here!
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
Hufflepuff and Thunderbird :3
Hufflepuff and Thunderbird :3
pssst... dragons for sale here
Ravenclaw and Horned Serpent

I love my Hogwarts house. I'm not as attached to the Ilvermorny house, but Horned Serpent is the result I get most often.
Ravenclaw and Horned Serpent

I love my Hogwarts house. I'm not as attached to the Ilvermorny house, but Horned Serpent is the result I get most often.
LzFqe23.png
z o d i a c a l
infp
something
something else
slytherin!
slytherin!
Illustration.png
Usually Ravenclaw, but Pottermore says Gryffindor, but I just say I'm Ravenclaw since, even though I love Gryffindor's lion-theme, I'm more aligned with Ravenclaw's values.

For Ilvermorny I'm Horned Serpent.
Usually Ravenclaw, but Pottermore says Gryffindor, but I just say I'm Ravenclaw since, even though I love Gryffindor's lion-theme, I'm more aligned with Ravenclaw's values.

For Ilvermorny I'm Horned Serpent.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
I'm a Hufflepuff and a Pukwudgie (I'm English so usually i just say Hufflepuff). I'm a very forward person and you wouldn't expect it from me but I'm pretty sentimental and big on helping others through things, so i guess that's where both Hufflepuff and Pukwudgie come from.
I saw a good post on tumblr a while ago that described how the the different houses translated. Eg, how a Slytherin could be a Pukwudgie, Thunderbird, Horned Serpent or Wampus. It did it for each of the houses in detail.
I'm a Hufflepuff and a Pukwudgie (I'm English so usually i just say Hufflepuff). I'm a very forward person and you wouldn't expect it from me but I'm pretty sentimental and big on helping others through things, so i guess that's where both Hufflepuff and Pukwudgie come from.
I saw a good post on tumblr a while ago that described how the the different houses translated. Eg, how a Slytherin could be a Pukwudgie, Thunderbird, Horned Serpent or Wampus. It did it for each of the houses in detail.
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
@rosadraconis Oh that sounds really cool!! I wish I'd seen that post >.< Doubt I'd be able to find it haha
@rosadraconis Oh that sounds really cool!! I wish I'd seen that post >.< Doubt I'd be able to find it haha
Or perhaps in Slytherin, you'll make real friends

Im Hufflepuff and Thunderbird! It makes me really happy every time i remember im a part of these houses, a real spirit lifter!

@Elstermond omg, another Thunderpuff! Hi! :D

Im Hufflepuff and Thunderbird! It makes me really happy every time i remember im a part of these houses, a real spirit lifter!

@Elstermond omg, another Thunderpuff! Hi! :D

unown-s.gifunown-w.gifunown-e.gifunown-g.gifunown-g.gifunown-y.gif
@SlytherinElite
Proud Slytherin here! Always have been and always will be a sneaky snake.
I'm also a Thunderbird.
@SlytherinElite
Proud Slytherin here! Always have been and always will be a sneaky snake.
I'm also a Thunderbird.
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6