Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hogwarts and/or Ilvermorny House?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey fellow Sornieth dwellers!

So I'm really curious to know what other player's Hogwarts and/or Ilvermorny Houses are... whether you've been sorted via Pottermore or just instantly felt a strong connection with a House and feel like that's where you'd belong.

Are you happy with the House you were sorted into? Do you feel like you'd belong in another House entirely?

Like... It's pretty obvious I'm a proud Slytherin, also a Thunderbird, haha - but I used to hate the old stereotype of us Slytherin's being bad, or nasty people.

But I have always loved the sense of belonging and community that came from the Harry Potter Fandom. It really did create friendships and form life-long bonds between people. I owe the HP universe so much, it's how I met my two RL best friends years ago ^.^

So yeah ... What's your Hogwarts/Ilvermorny House?

& has it had a positive impact on your life, in some way?
Hey fellow Sornieth dwellers!

So I'm really curious to know what other player's Hogwarts and/or Ilvermorny Houses are... whether you've been sorted via Pottermore or just instantly felt a strong connection with a House and feel like that's where you'd belong.

Are you happy with the House you were sorted into? Do you feel like you'd belong in another House entirely?

Like... It's pretty obvious I'm a proud Slytherin, also a Thunderbird, haha - but I used to hate the old stereotype of us Slytherin's being bad, or nasty people.

But I have always loved the sense of belonging and community that came from the Harry Potter Fandom. It really did create friendships and form life-long bonds between people. I owe the HP universe so much, it's how I met my two RL best friends years ago ^.^

So yeah ... What's your Hogwarts/Ilvermorny House?

& has it had a positive impact on your life, in some way?
Or perhaps in Slytherin, you'll make real friends
I'm in ThunderBird and Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw!

I'm in ThunderBird and Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw!

Frankenstein3.jpg
@OracleOreo00 Oh awesome! I'm in Thunderbird too! I just realized I forgot to add that in my original post >.< I should add that now.

Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw... absolutely awesome ^.^
@OracleOreo00 Oh awesome! I'm in Thunderbird too! I just realized I forgot to add that in my original post >.< I should add that now.

Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw... absolutely awesome ^.^
I'm a Ravenclaw, although in two Harry Potter color wars games I've been in, I've been on Hufflepuff and won so it's like my backup house since I do sorta fit it as well XD
I'm a Ravenclaw, although in two Harry Potter color wars games I've been in, I've been on Hufflepuff and won so it's like my backup house since I do sorta fit it as well XD
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@SlytherinElite

Yay! Also like the rest of my family is Slytherin and RavenClaw. I have no clue what Ilvermorny Houses they are in o.o

@SlytherinElite

Yay! Also like the rest of my family is Slytherin and RavenClaw. I have no clue what Ilvermorny Houses they are in o.o

Frankenstein3.jpg
I'm Slytherin and Wampus! I took the tests real recently so I'm fairly confident they're accurate. c:

My friend got really upset that I got Slytherin, though.
I'm Slytherin and Wampus! I took the tests real recently so I'm fairly confident they're accurate. c:

My friend got really upset that I got Slytherin, though.
NY105Sx.gif
I'm a Ravenclaw and Thunderbird via Pottermore. I definitely love my houses and identify strongly with their aspects. c:
I'm a Ravenclaw and Thunderbird via Pottermore. I definitely love my houses and identify strongly with their aspects. c:
dR1OCbi.png
|Alice|24|INFJ|Jewelry Artisan|Chaotic Neutral|Elizabethan Reenactor|
|Mass Effect|Astronomy|Mystic Messenger|Tea Witch|Wonderland|
I'm a Hufflepuff through and through. I also won't ascribe to a Ilvermorny House because they're cultural appropriation as is everything surrounding the American school
I'm a Hufflepuff through and through. I also won't ascribe to a Ilvermorny House because they're cultural appropriation as is everything surrounding the American school
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
I'm Hufflepuff and Wampus! And proud :D
I'm Hufflepuff and Wampus! And proud :D
Stand Still. Stay Silent.
@Nonstop Haiiii fellow Slytherin!!
@Nonstop Haiiii fellow Slytherin!!
1 2 3 4 5 6