Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird stimming
1 2
I would twiddle my thumbs a lot when I was a kid. I also tap my fingers with my thumb in a pattern - it's kind of hard to describe. I do that one a lot especially when I'm being overwhelmed by certain sounds or being around in a huge crowd of people. Rocking myself or swaying, swiveling in chairs, clicking pens, spinning things, making popping sounds with my mouth. Also extreme nail biting - that's something that I still do.
I would twiddle my thumbs a lot when I was a kid. I also tap my fingers with my thumb in a pattern - it's kind of hard to describe. I do that one a lot especially when I'm being overwhelmed by certain sounds or being around in a huge crowd of people. Rocking myself or swaying, swiveling in chairs, clicking pens, spinning things, making popping sounds with my mouth. Also extreme nail biting - that's something that I still do.
Heres a bunch of things I do:

-Hand flapping (I get yelled at for that by people who dont know/care Im autistic because its "childish")
-Heavy and loud breathing for some reason?
-Foot tapping
-Tapping my fingers
-Scratching my head (extremely unhealthy though. Im doing my best to try and get away from that, as I already have open bleeding wounds on my head that make showering with hot water how I like it a not so nice thing)
Heres a bunch of things I do:

-Hand flapping (I get yelled at for that by people who dont know/care Im autistic because its "childish")
-Heavy and loud breathing for some reason?
-Foot tapping
-Tapping my fingers
-Scratching my head (extremely unhealthy though. Im doing my best to try and get away from that, as I already have open bleeding wounds on my head that make showering with hot water how I like it a not so nice thing)
c7Xl1MV.png
- RESTLESS LEG
- chewing on stuff
- picking scabs
- swaying my head gently from side to side, very calming
- headbanging in general
- aggressive blinking?
- swaying my whole body from side to side when I'm more upset than the regular head one, even more calming

and more stuff I can't think of
- RESTLESS LEG
- chewing on stuff
- picking scabs
- swaying my head gently from side to side, very calming
- headbanging in general
- aggressive blinking?
- swaying my whole body from side to side when I'm more upset than the regular head one, even more calming

and more stuff I can't think of
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
1 2