Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favorite healthy snacks?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Sunflower seeds all day long.
Sunflower seeds all day long.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Strawberries!

I do also just like a big glass of milk, too.
Strawberries!

I do also just like a big glass of milk, too.
eg1jZa2.png
bANANAS
pEANUTBUTTER

ENOUGH SAID
bANANAS
pEANUTBUTTER

ENOUGH SAID
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
Any type of fruit honestly, But the best are raspberries. They don't last long in my house!

I also LOVE Cherry tomatoes and bell peppers.
Any type of fruit honestly, But the best are raspberries. They don't last long in my house!

I also LOVE Cherry tomatoes and bell peppers.
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
Roasted kale is the best.
Roasted kale is the best.
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
I love oranges and strawberries so much and grapes as well (the green ones mostly)
I love oranges and strawberries so much and grapes as well (the green ones mostly)
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
[quote name="Cheeseburger" date=2017-03-17 11:28:55] I love roasted peanuts! And sunflower seeds still in the shell. Whole grain crackers with either peanut butter or sliced sharp white cheddar cheese is also very good... [/quote] pretty much
Cheeseburger wrote on 2017-03-17:
I love roasted peanuts! And sunflower seeds still in the shell. Whole grain crackers with either peanut butter or sliced sharp white cheddar cheese is also very good...

pretty much
CLICK THIS FOR BEUATY
infp | chaotic neutral | pisces | slytherin

ImLwTCX.png
Ooh I love anything with fruit. Kiwi, bananas, strawberries, watermelon, apples, blueberries, mangoes, jack fruit... you name it. I love it all
Ooh I love anything with fruit. Kiwi, bananas, strawberries, watermelon, apples, blueberries, mangoes, jack fruit... you name it. I love it all
qXZqPz6.gif
@Ningyo

All of those things sound good!
I enjoy strawberries, oranges and bananas as snacks! Banana+Peanut Butter=The Bomb.
If you want to be a bit naughty get a bowl and fill it with fruit like berries, bananas and some melon... Then spread some whip cream on those suckers!!! :D

@1ttybittykitty

Lmao, just hummus? xD All I read is hummus and I laugh. :P
@Ningyo

All of those things sound good!
I enjoy strawberries, oranges and bananas as snacks! Banana+Peanut Butter=The Bomb.
If you want to be a bit naughty get a bowl and fill it with fruit like berries, bananas and some melon... Then spread some whip cream on those suckers!!! :D

@1ttybittykitty

Lmao, just hummus? xD All I read is hummus and I laugh. :P
Bananas, pistachios, yogurt and hummus. If I could I would live off hummus.
Bananas, pistachios, yogurt and hummus. If I could I would live off hummus.
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6