Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favorite healthy snacks?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Seaweed chips are one of my favourites.

I also like to spread avocado on toast like the weird plant butter it is and then put some smoked salmon on top of that and eat it.
Seaweed chips are one of my favourites.

I also like to spread avocado on toast like the weird plant butter it is and then put some smoked salmon on top of that and eat it.
9ZmzY.gif
sunflower seeds and avocados
sunflower seeds and avocados
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
nuts i love nuts. peanuts especially.
and apples and baby carrots and berries, especially blackberries mm.

pumpkin seeds are good too if you roast them right, tho all the spice they have to be slathered in might negate some of the healthiness lol.
nuts i love nuts. peanuts especially.
and apples and baby carrots and berries, especially blackberries mm.

pumpkin seeds are good too if you roast them right, tho all the spice they have to be slathered in might negate some of the healthiness lol.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
i enjoy very lightly salted popcorn, which isn't all that healthy but is better than, like, chips which i eat a whoooole lot of

in terms of food that is actually good for you, i like fruits, especially oranges and bananas with some peanut butter. there's also pomegranate seeds, which i havent had in forever but are pretty good, especially for snacking. there's also this thing that's just chia seeds in fruit sauce, it comes in like a pouch thing and i take it on the go a whole lot since it's pretty full of nutrients and all that good stuff.

i have also been known to snack on tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado slices, and various granola bars and these healthy wafer bars that are super delicious. now im hungry, ahah.
i enjoy very lightly salted popcorn, which isn't all that healthy but is better than, like, chips which i eat a whoooole lot of

in terms of food that is actually good for you, i like fruits, especially oranges and bananas with some peanut butter. there's also pomegranate seeds, which i havent had in forever but are pretty good, especially for snacking. there's also this thing that's just chia seeds in fruit sauce, it comes in like a pouch thing and i take it on the go a whole lot since it's pretty full of nutrients and all that good stuff.

i have also been known to snack on tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado slices, and various granola bars and these healthy wafer bars that are super delicious. now im hungry, ahah.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
Honey yogurt + pick your favourite berry/sliced fruit = heaven
Honey yogurt + pick your favourite berry/sliced fruit = heaven
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
PEPPERS! I love bell peppers! Just slices by themselves are soo good!

Also, avocados are my best friend! Put those suckers on ANYTHINGGGG.
PEPPERS! I love bell peppers! Just slices by themselves are soo good!

Also, avocados are my best friend! Put those suckers on ANYTHINGGGG.
MANGOES AND RAW BELL PEPPERS.
MANGOES AND RAW BELL PEPPERS.
Frankenstein3.jpg
I love jicama!! It took me a while to develop a taste for it tbh? But now I cant stop eating it. Seaweed is also always good. Always.

edit: OH YA AND BELL PEPPERS
I love jicama!! It took me a while to develop a taste for it tbh? But now I cant stop eating it. Seaweed is also always good. Always.

edit: OH YA AND BELL PEPPERS
Uw1G2JB.png
Any fruit! I love watermelon and kiwi more gan any food ever created on this miserable earth (JK) Also granola and granola bars and nice, as well as honey/peanut butter on wheat bread.
Any fruit! I love watermelon and kiwi more gan any food ever created on this miserable earth (JK) Also granola and granola bars and nice, as well as honey/peanut butter on wheat bread.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Avocados with a dash of salt on them!
Avocados with a dash of salt on them!
1 2 3 4 5 6