Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | those little heart candies
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@pibolar
that sounds great, then, that's where we'll go
@pibolar
that sounds great, then, that's where we'll go
xpxalNl.gif
I love those...
I love those...
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@endora //leans against you

somewhere with water and mountains
@endora //leans against you

somewhere with water and mountains
@Endora

Thanks!!

--- I like an assortment of foods in Vinegar~ Watermelon, apple, Candy Canes(flavored not the original peppermint//I despise peppermint flavored things//), cucumbers, honeydew... Probably more I haven't tried yet~ So Chalky candy isn't all that bad lol
@Endora

Thanks!!

--- I like an assortment of foods in Vinegar~ Watermelon, apple, Candy Canes(flavored not the original peppermint//I despise peppermint flavored things//), cucumbers, honeydew... Probably more I haven't tried yet~ So Chalky candy isn't all that bad lol
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@BeeFuzz
All of that sounds really good, ngl.

@pibolar
that sounds nice, a beautiful calming place to enjoy with that someone special

@DalphiaRose
you gotta love love, right?
@BeeFuzz
All of that sounds really good, ngl.

@pibolar
that sounds nice, a beautiful calming place to enjoy with that someone special

@DalphiaRose
you gotta love love, right?
xpxalNl.gif
@Endora

Granny Smith and Pink ladies I think are the best apples~ And a big ole' dash of salt... Honestly, if you put enough salt and vinegar on something, I'd probably try it~ We don't have any Vinegar at the time, but we don't have my usual additives either lol
@Endora

Granny Smith and Pink ladies I think are the best apples~ And a big ole' dash of salt... Honestly, if you put enough salt and vinegar on something, I'd probably try it~ We don't have any Vinegar at the time, but we don't have my usual additives either lol
@Endora

My only weakness is actually black licorice and mushrooms (Sometimes it depends)
@Endora

My only weakness is actually black licorice and mushrooms (Sometimes it depends)
857206adc91f5cf762f767135b6cb2391118da0cv2_hq.jpg
@endora i keep forgetting we're not really married
@endora i keep forgetting we're not really married
@BeeFuzz
Granny smith apples omg, I love them! I've never had the other kind, but they sound good. I used to put salt on fruit, and it was really good.

@Skywatcher
Mushrooms in pizza or in a salad are alright for me, but that's about it. Licorice on the other hand is horrid.

@pibolar
unfortunately
@BeeFuzz
Granny smith apples omg, I love them! I've never had the other kind, but they sound good. I used to put salt on fruit, and it was really good.

@Skywatcher
Mushrooms in pizza or in a salad are alright for me, but that's about it. Licorice on the other hand is horrid.

@pibolar
unfortunately
xpxalNl.gif
@Endora

I put salt on a lot of stuff... If anything is going to be my downfall it'll be salt uwu
Fries... Salt 'em
Anything in Vinegar... Salt it
Meatloaf... Salt it
Ketchup... Salt it
Soup? Add salt
Ramen... Well that has enough sodium so I don't... But I add crushed red pepper~
Pretty much everything I salt lol I've passed the trait to my niece, who by watching learned salt is keystone in life.
@Endora

I put salt on a lot of stuff... If anything is going to be my downfall it'll be salt uwu
Fries... Salt 'em
Anything in Vinegar... Salt it
Meatloaf... Salt it
Ketchup... Salt it
Soup? Add salt
Ramen... Well that has enough sodium so I don't... But I add crushed red pepper~
Pretty much everything I salt lol I've passed the trait to my niece, who by watching learned salt is keystone in life.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16