Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | those little heart candies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
if that's what love and happiness actually tastes like, i'd rather be unloved.
if that's what love and happiness actually tastes like, i'd rather be unloved.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
I actually like them XD
I actually like them XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-02-11 11:27:12] I actually like them XD [/quote]Same!
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-02-11:
I actually like them XD
Same!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@ImpossibleJedi4

Me too! That was always like my favorite part about Valentines day at school~ Teachers giving them out, and friends just passing them out to friends... Like my friends rarely liked them so I'd stash them away for Lunch and home~ It is entirely great to have a friend(s) hate something you like because you are then first in line to get the stuff~
@ImpossibleJedi4

Me too! That was always like my favorite part about Valentines day at school~ Teachers giving them out, and friends just passing them out to friends... Like my friends rarely liked them so I'd stash them away for Lunch and home~ It is entirely great to have a friend(s) hate something you like because you are then first in line to get the stuff~
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@BeeFuzz
That is so true!
@BeeFuzz
That is so true!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

X'D Also funny; our school did "Candy-grams" and my friend-knowing I liked them- bought one for me~ I was so happy, like those little hearts never fail to cheer me up~ At least something expresses love to me!
@ImpossibleJedi4

X'D Also funny; our school did "Candy-grams" and my friend-knowing I liked them- bought one for me~ I was so happy, like those little hearts never fail to cheer me up~ At least something expresses love to me!
@BeeFuzz
There were candy grams when I was in grade school, but I never got one so I mooched candy off my friends. XD
@BeeFuzz
There were candy grams when I was in grade school, but I never got one so I mooched candy off my friends. XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I'n actually fine with them... but then I have a huge sweet tooth...
I'n actually fine with them... but then I have a huge sweet tooth...

He/him | FRT+1 x
@ImpossibleJedi4

We were in high school X'D~ I didn't have to be worries about mooching, since they'd just hand them over lol ---Well I had one friend who mildly liked them, so we'd share~ He'd eat like three then I'd take the box from him ^^'
@ImpossibleJedi4

We were in high school X'D~ I didn't have to be worries about mooching, since they'd just hand them over lol ---Well I had one friend who mildly liked them, so we'd share~ He'd eat like three then I'd take the box from him ^^'
I tell myself I like them but they really do taste like chalk
I tell myself I like them but they really do taste like chalk
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16