Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | those little heart candies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Ryanna
yuck. courtesy of grandma

@IrritatorRaji
Yeah, they're that too. Too sweet! (to make a decent gift)
@Ryanna
yuck. courtesy of grandma

@IrritatorRaji
Yeah, they're that too. Too sweet! (to make a decent gift)
xpxalNl.gif
They have a bit of a chalky texture, but I'll eat 'em anyway. As long as they're sweet I guess. XD
They have a bit of a chalky texture, but I'll eat 'em anyway. As long as they're sweet I guess. XD
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@Candlelit97
Brave.
@Candlelit97
Brave.
xpxalNl.gif
I can eat a couple but after awhile they do get disgusting (actually it's been awhile since I've had any so idk)
I can eat a couple but after awhile they do get disgusting (actually it's been awhile since I've had any so idk)
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"

~Eren Jaeger
@RogueFireHawk
Yeah. It was like that the first time I tried them. Okay at first, then they gradually started tasting worse as I went on.
@RogueFireHawk
Yeah. It was like that the first time I tried them. Okay at first, then they gradually started tasting worse as I went on.
xpxalNl.gif
I am one of the very few people that like them to an extent. Not my go to thing for Valentines, but I'll eat them. and I'm not sorry at all
I am one of the very few people that like them to an extent. Not my go to thing for Valentines, but I'll eat them. and I'm not sorry at all
@Pastelion
my goodness jk, but if you like them, that's all that matters.
@Pastelion
my goodness jk, but if you like them, that's all that matters.
xpxalNl.gif
My mom loves these things >_< I try to eat them once in a while and every time im disappointed.
They look like buttermints, so you would /expect/ them to taste as good but??? They're so nasty?????
My mom loves these things >_< I try to eat them once in a while and every time im disappointed.
They look like buttermints, so you would /expect/ them to taste as good but??? They're so nasty?????
PDatEEs.png
I hate those
I hate those
Frankenstein3.jpg
@minku
Exactly! The candy company (I guess that's what they're called) tricked us all. Maybe next year!

@OracleOreo00
same here pal
@minku
Exactly! The candy company (I guess that's what they're called) tricked us all. Maybe next year!

@OracleOreo00
same here pal
xpxalNl.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16