Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | those little heart candies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
these? [img]http://images.mentalfloss.com/sites/default/files/istock_000033196226_small.jpg[/img] they taste like chalk. thoughts?
these?
istock_000033196226_small.jpg

they taste like chalk.

thoughts?
xpxalNl.gif
the process of materializing the feeling of Love and stuffing it into brittle candy bits often leaves it with a chalky taste and texture. it's a process that the confectionary business has yet to perfect.

no but they absolutely do taste like chalk and they're gross
the process of materializing the feeling of Love and stuffing it into brittle candy bits often leaves it with a chalky taste and texture. it's a process that the confectionary business has yet to perfect.

no but they absolutely do taste like chalk and they're gross
hn5xCVk.png
ohh man I always hated those. They're called Sweethearts, I think? They never looked that great but the taste... unforgivable. I think I only kept them around for the messages when I was little because the fact that they were actually "candies" was so surreal to me at the time.
ohh man I always hated those. They're called Sweethearts, I think? They never looked that great but the taste... unforgivable. I think I only kept them around for the messages when I was little because the fact that they were actually "candies" was so surreal to me at the time.
@Ichored
I'm glad someone agrees. I see them every year and they're Nasty™

@Fervor
Same. The messages are nice, but not much else.
@Ichored
I'm glad someone agrees. I see them every year and they're Nasty™

@Fervor
Same. The messages are nice, but not much else.
xpxalNl.gif
Never had those but they don't look appetizing...
Never had those but they don't look appetizing...
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
They taste disgusting. LOL!
So how do they do good business? Ugh probably just for decor or something.
Maybe the older generation likes them? o-o
My grandma always had them, but eh idk she eats everything lol.
They taste disgusting. LOL!
So how do they do good business? Ugh probably just for decor or something.
Maybe the older generation likes them? o-o
My grandma always had them, but eh idk she eats everything lol.
@Madrugada
lucky. don't EVER have one. not only are they extremely disappointing, they're gross.

@Pepperdragon
paper candy? Sounds awful, but i'm very curious.

@Ryanna
I have no idea. I've asked myself this before, and I still have no answer. Sure, they're cute to look at, but what's the use of buying candy if you can't eat it due to its awful taste?
@Madrugada
lucky. don't EVER have one. not only are they extremely disappointing, they're gross.

@Pepperdragon
paper candy? Sounds awful, but i'm very curious.

@Ryanna
I have no idea. I've asked myself this before, and I still have no answer. Sure, they're cute to look at, but what's the use of buying candy if you can't eat it due to its awful taste?
xpxalNl.gif
@Endora

yeah i assume it's some US or just english/western thing and we don't have a lot of those here thankfully.. and i won't dw :P
@Endora

yeah i assume it's some US or just english/western thing and we don't have a lot of those here thankfully.. and i won't dw :P
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
@Endora

I really think people just get them for decoration. xD

My grandma also always has these wrapped candies she never eats, but she'll offer them to people even if they're three years old. ;-;
@Endora

I really think people just get them for decoration. xD

My grandma also always has these wrapped candies she never eats, but she'll offer them to people even if they're three years old. ;-;
It's been years since I had them, I remember them being waaay too sweet for my liking
It's been years since I had them, I remember them being waaay too sweet for my liking
Tn4aWhc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16