Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 779 780 781 782 783 ... 16030 16031
[quote name="Sheer" date=2017-04-25 23:35:36] [quote name="NightTerr0rs" date=2017-04-25 23:06:17] [quote name="Sheer" date=2017-04-25 22:44:56] [quote name="NightTerr0rs" date=2017-04-25 22:34:52] drawn to life 2 soundtrack got me shook with nostalgia. i should. ... replay that game. [/quote] ..... *sobs quietly* ........... [/quote] um... im in actual tears?? i.. miiiiiiight have forgotten about mayor rose for 6 years [i]OH NO I ALSO FORGOT HOW CUTE THE WAPO SONG IS SHSHSGHHHS WHERE IS MY DS[/i] [/quote] Oh geez thanks for reminding me about her. ;___; I don't recall a whole lot from that game, but I do clearly remember intense betrayal. [s]*cough*sock*cough*[/s] And crying grossly for a long time. Gooood times. [/quote] ghhhhh sock oh man did i cry over that game. i really wanna replay it now but honestly i don't think i even have it anymore..
Sheer wrote on 2017-04-25:
NightTerr0rs wrote on 2017-04-25:
Sheer wrote on 2017-04-25:
NightTerr0rs wrote on 2017-04-25:
drawn to life 2 soundtrack got me shook with nostalgia. i should. ... replay that game.
..... *sobs quietly* ...........
um... im in actual tears?? i.. miiiiiiight have forgotten about mayor rose for 6 years

OH NO I ALSO FORGOT HOW CUTE THE WAPO SONG IS SHSHSGHHHS WHERE IS MY DS

Oh geez thanks for reminding me about her. ;___; I don't recall a whole lot from that game, but I do clearly remember intense betrayal. *cough*sock*cough* And crying grossly for a long time. Gooood times.
ghhhhh sock
oh man did i cry over that game. i really wanna replay it now but honestly i don't think i even have it anymore..
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->hjmaO1.pngxSaWI1.pngLDOIs1.pngunknown.png
Kinda wanna try to start a "Draw the pony beneath you" topic in the CC, but I dunno...
Kinda wanna try to start a "Draw the pony beneath you" topic in the CC, but I dunno...
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
tfw you have coffee early and can't go back taking a nap around your usual wake-up time.. yaaay
tfw you have coffee early and can't go back taking a nap around your usual wake-up time.. yaaay
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Pretty sure Batman is a legit source of happiness for me... No matter how down I'm feeling finding something Batman related to watch/or want/ always helps me feel better. Just about one of the only things nowadays that does that for me.
Pretty sure Batman is a legit source of happiness for me... No matter how down I'm feeling finding something Batman related to watch/or want/ always helps me feel better. Just about one of the only things nowadays that does that for me.
Noooooooo, cliffhangers are so mean.
Noooooooo, cliffhangers are so mean.
PJb908Z.png
My radar is broken, hatch a shiny already! *bangs violently on table and shakes rapidly*
My radar is broken, hatch a shiny already! *bangs violently on table and shakes rapidly*
This has nothing to do with drunking coffee after noon
This has nothing to do with drunking coffee after noon
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
O-O' I didn't sign up for this!
*sweats nervously* What do you mean just because I've hatched like 90 eggs, have a full 4,000%, AND an Uber-charm doesn't mean I'll hatch a shiny. The odds are in my favor, but RNG is mean to me.
O-O' I didn't sign up for this!
*sweats nervously* What do you mean just because I've hatched like 90 eggs, have a full 4,000%, AND an Uber-charm doesn't mean I'll hatch a shiny. The odds are in my favor, but RNG is mean to me.
You know what, **** this. It's two in the morning and I have about ten sentences written because I can't ******* remember Thoreau's essays because we read them a month ago, not to mention I never understood whatever the **** he was rambling about in the first place. I'll probably write the rough draft during class and then go to the writing center or something
You know what, **** this. It's two in the morning and I have about ten sentences written because I can't ******* remember Thoreau's essays because we read them a month ago, not to mention I never understood whatever the **** he was rambling about in the first place. I'll probably write the rough draft during class and then go to the writing center or something
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
nanana batman
nanana batman
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
1 2 ... 779 780 781 782 783 ... 16030 16031