Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 778 779 780 781 782 ... 16015 16016
Ben Affleck and Ben Stiller aren't the same person mother dearest... Ben Affleck is way better in my opinion.

Yes, rent BvS and watch it with me :O PLEASE!! Maybe it'll be the Ultimate edition~~ What a treat that would be!! I'm still helplessly obsessed~ Or ya know you could buy the DVD :>
Ben Affleck and Ben Stiller aren't the same person mother dearest... Ben Affleck is way better in my opinion.

Yes, rent BvS and watch it with me :O PLEASE!! Maybe it'll be the Ultimate edition~~ What a treat that would be!! I'm still helplessly obsessed~ Or ya know you could buy the DVD :>
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
God I hate this English professor.... I can't wait until this friggin semester of ******** is over.

Edit: someone please launch me into the sun, I can't remember thoreau's philosophies for the life of me a this rough draft is due tomorrow -.-
God I hate this English professor.... I can't wait until this friggin semester of ******** is over.

Edit: someone please launch me into the sun, I can't remember thoreau's philosophies for the life of me a this rough draft is due tomorrow -.-
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
drawn to life 2 soundtrack got me shook with nostalgia. i should. ... replay that game.
drawn to life 2 soundtrack got me shook with nostalgia. i should. ... replay that game.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png
[quote name="NightTerr0rs" date=2017-04-25 22:34:52] drawn to life 2 soundtrack got me shook with nostalgia. i should. ... replay that game. [/quote] ..... *sobs quietly* ...........
NightTerr0rs wrote on 2017-04-25:
..... *sobs quietly* ...........
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
[quote name="Sheer" date=2017-04-25 22:44:56] [quote name="NightTerr0rs" date=2017-04-25 22:34:52] drawn to life 2 soundtrack got me shook with nostalgia. i should. ... replay that game. [/quote] ..... *sobs quietly* ........... [/quote] um... im in actual tears?? i.. miiiiiiight have forgotten about mayor rose for 6 years [i]OH NO I ALSO FORGOT HOW CUTE THE WAPO SONG IS SHSHSGHHHS WHERE IS MY DS[/i]
Sheer wrote on 2017-04-25:
um... im in actual tears?? i.. miiiiiiight have forgotten about mayor rose for 6 years

OH NO I ALSO FORGOT HOW CUTE THE WAPO SONG IS SHSHSGHHHS WHERE IS MY DS
.......... hmm. i wonder what would make good mari and jowee dragons because i totally dont have a need right now or anything
.......... hmm. i wonder what would make good mari and jowee dragons because i totally dont have a need right now or anything
Legit worrying myself that I didn't make a good impression on the people I interacted with today.
Legit worrying myself that I didn't make a good impression on the people I interacted with today.
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
*slightly ashamed that I said "Green Lantern-(minus) Batman" AND "Batman and Green Lantern is OTP"* Like y'all wouldn't even understand half of the context its in... I have an odd family, and FB quizzes makes it odder.

Also: "Frankenstein makes a good pillow!"
*slightly ashamed that I said "Green Lantern-(minus) Batman" AND "Batman and Green Lantern is OTP"* Like y'all wouldn't even understand half of the context its in... I have an odd family, and FB quizzes makes it odder.

Also: "Frankenstein makes a good pillow!"
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
[quote name="NightTerr0rs" date=2017-04-25 23:06:17] [quote name="Sheer" date=2017-04-25 22:44:56] [quote name="NightTerr0rs" date=2017-04-25 22:34:52] drawn to life 2 soundtrack got me shook with nostalgia. i should. ... replay that game. [/quote] ..... *sobs quietly* ........... [/quote] um... im in actual tears?? i.. miiiiiiight have forgotten about mayor rose for 6 years [i]OH NO I ALSO FORGOT HOW CUTE THE WAPO SONG IS SHSHSGHHHS WHERE IS MY DS[/i] [/quote] Oh geez thanks for reminding me about her. ;___; I don't recall a whole lot from that game, but I do clearly remember intense betrayal. [s]*cough*sock*cough*[/s] And crying grossly for a long time. Gooood times.
Sheer wrote on 2017-04-25:
um... im in actual tears?? i.. miiiiiiight have forgotten about mayor rose for 6 years

OH NO I ALSO FORGOT HOW CUTE THE WAPO SONG IS SHSHSGHHHS WHERE IS MY DS

Oh geez thanks for reminding me about her. ;___; I don't recall a whole lot from that game, but I do clearly remember intense betrayal. *cough*sock*cough* And crying grossly for a long time. Gooood times.
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
I wanna play...but I also don't. Why am I like this.
I wanna play...but I also don't. Why am I like this.
PJb908Z.png
1 2 ... 778 779 780 781 782 ... 16015 16016