Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7350 7351 7352 7353 7354 ... 16033 16034
First time playing FR on my phone in 300 years and I forgot how weird mobile is
First time playing FR on my phone in 300 years and I forgot how weird mobile is
lightning.png » AThousandSuns
» Julia • Adult • EST/FR+3
» FR Tumblr
» Art Shop
» Hatchery
T9UH0K2.png
how do i get enough money to go to Japan for 10 days throughout March and April to go to an expo for my favorite anime.

this is urgent, tickets are expensive-
how do i get enough money to go to Japan for 10 days throughout March and April to go to an expo for my favorite anime.

this is urgent, tickets are expensive-
man i just wasted another 20 minutes and now i need sleep hhhh -
man i just wasted another 20 minutes and now i need sleep hhhh -
XgFzLz3.gif
Sad cause street food isnt a thing in this country.
Sad cause street food isnt a thing in this country.
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
I'll be monitoring my email for my order like: [emoji=scroll size=1][emoji=magnifying glass size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]_[emoji=special eyes size=1]
I'll be monitoring my email for my order like:
_
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
holy jgfdsjhdsfjh the new weeknd songs are SOOOO GOOOD HTRRRRGRGGRGRHDHBVDVB [emoji=nocturne star size=2][emoji=nocturne star size=2][emoji=nocturne star size=2]
holy jgfdsjhdsfjh
the new weeknd songs are SOOOO GOOOD HTRRRRGRGGRGRHDHBVDVB
WYLy2Ui.gif
I know I should save my money and be healthy and cook instead of getting takeout but I'm so, so tempted to order pizza...
I know I should save my money and be healthy and cook instead of getting takeout but I'm so, so tempted to order pizza...
9840.png15587.png21402.png20126.png7695.png
I'm getting tired of hearing people complain whenever Fawful isn't in a new M&L game. He's dead and the point of being dead is to stay dead.
I'm getting tired of hearing people complain whenever Fawful isn't in a new M&L game. He's dead and the point of being dead is to stay dead.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Each night you hear the drums of war...
Each night you hear the drums of war...
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Just sitting here with my drawing tablet, a steaming mug of tea and some good music.
I put my phone on my nightstand and it'll stay there until I need to go to sleep.

I can't talk about art to my friend so I'm just staying out of their way for today.
Just sitting here with my drawing tablet, a steaming mug of tea and some good music.
I put my phone on my nightstand and it'll stay there until I need to go to sleep.

I can't talk about art to my friend so I'm just staying out of their way for today.
FR +9 | they/them | a shy person in love with drawing and videogames
1 2 ... 7350 7351 7352 7353 7354 ... 16033 16034