Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6898 6899 6900 6901 6902 ... 16012 16013
Ack why is this taking forever
Ack why is this taking forever
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Wanna eat healthy but theres still leftover cake
Wanna eat healthy but theres still leftover cake
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
c'mon headphones, charge f a s t e r, I wish to blast my music so loud I can't hear
Now that iv'e finished the majority of my dragons outfits, I can now focus on the two Gaoler's scry plans and just hoard a bunch of apparel because that sounds f un
c'mon headphones, charge f a s t e r, I wish to blast my music so loud I can't hear
Now that iv'e finished the majority of my dragons outfits, I can now focus on the two Gaoler's scry plans and just hoard a bunch of apparel because that sounds f un
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
pathetic is a strong word and definitely not what someone should ever call themselves. ever.

but man... why did i think this was a good idea
pathetic is a strong word and definitely not what someone should ever call themselves. ever.

but man... why did i think this was a good idea
XgFzLz3.gif
I'm nervous about my dentist appointment, but then again the thought of being able to eat crunchy and sweet foods again really excites me.
Hey depression, mind going away long enough for me to get some filing done? My job is a bit more important than you wanting to bring me down every 2 minutes.
I'm nervous about my dentist appointment, but then again the thought of being able to eat crunchy and sweet foods again really excites me.
Hey depression, mind going away long enough for me to get some filing done? My job is a bit more important than you wanting to bring me down every 2 minutes.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
i want to protect marianne's smile so much
i love her

edit: gdi sylvain, stop failing your warlock exam
i want to protect marianne's smile so much
i love her

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
well there goes all my funds-
well there goes all my funds-
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
It's amazing how different my little villain could be if I tweaked 3 parts of his personality. But I love the drive, I love the mania. How ruthless and relentless he is. The curse is unfortunate, but it is what it is. Oh, and I bet he would be excellent at darts! Ah... I am certain there is something wrong with me, but perhaps it's just how I love to be creative. I have a such a love for these characters. Every single one. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [quote=Kane]"Of course, madame, if we were to meet face to face.. you would need something to separate me from you. Interrogation rooms are droll, but optimal for someone as luminous as you. I cannot shatter that thick pane of glass and indulge myself with your light, much to my dismay. Until next time, though. I must dash. There is a certain witch I must terrorise."[/quote] Man sure could monologue if I let him. ----- I hope you get your token today, lovely. Maybe I'll get mine too. (:
It's amazing how different my little villain could be if I tweaked 3 parts of his personality. But I love the drive, I love the mania. How ruthless and relentless he is.

The curse is unfortunate, but it is what it is. Oh, and I bet he would be excellent at darts!

Ah... I am certain there is something wrong with me, but perhaps it's just how I love to be creative. I have a such a love for these characters. Every single one.
Kane wrote:
"Of course, madame, if we were to meet face to face.. you would need something to separate me from you. Interrogation rooms are droll, but optimal for someone as luminous as you. I cannot shatter that thick pane of glass and indulge myself with your light, much to my dismay. Until next time, though. I must dash. There is a certain witch I must terrorise."

Man sure could monologue if I let him.
I hope you get your token today, lovely. Maybe I'll get mine too. (:
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
i am NOT feeling so good about being an adult. Everything is starting to overwhelm me. I have to do this, gotta do that. I'm gonna have an anxiety attack pretty damn soon
i am NOT feeling so good about being an adult. Everything is starting to overwhelm me. I have to do this, gotta do that. I'm gonna have an anxiety attack pretty damn soon
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
[quote name="Alvis" date="2019-08-26 07:13:30" ] edit: gdi sylvain, stop failing your warlock exam [/quote] [color=360705]felix failed a 91% mortal savant exam. twice. [i]in a row.[/i] sasuke i cannot express my disappointment in words edit: for reference, here's actual exam luck: wyvern lord hilda at 70% succeeded and she is now one of my best units, and i think i went for a 91% gremory on lysithea and it was fine
Alvis wrote on 2019-08-26 07:13:30:
felix failed a 91% mortal savant exam.
twice.

in a row.

sasuke i cannot express my disappointment in words

edit: for reference, here's actual exam luck: wyvern lord hilda at 70% succeeded and she is now one of my best units, and i think i went for a 91% gremory on lysithea and it was fine
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 ... 6898 6899 6900 6901 6902 ... 16012 16013