Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6862 6863 6864 6865 6866 ... 16012 16013
Man all my old horses are gone
Painted Snow my ever faithful dappled gray, Jalila my lovely Arabian, Flurry my brindle shot by Braithwates, and then Soup, darling Soup. He was my ‘rebound’ horse after Flurry died, and he was beautiful. Strong with a rusty body and a white flowing mane. My darling Soup with me till the end.
And I can’t forgot Buster Buddy Boy, my Appaloosa who stand with me for a brief period of time.
Man all my old horses are gone
Painted Snow my ever faithful dappled gray, Jalila my lovely Arabian, Flurry my brindle shot by Braithwates, and then Soup, darling Soup. He was my ‘rebound’ horse after Flurry died, and he was beautiful. Strong with a rusty body and a white flowing mane. My darling Soup with me till the end.
And I can’t forgot Buster Buddy Boy, my Appaloosa who stand with me for a brief period of time.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
im so exhausted...................................................
im so exhausted...................................................
ROAR
ROAR
FoxScara.png
you know what? i love how for this mission, i don't have to be careful as to where i use the creator sword.
you know what? i love how for this mission, i don't have to be careful as to where i use the creator sword.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I’m glad that my hurt foot feels a bit better, but it’s obvious that I have to be really careful when I go up and down the stairs.
I’m glad that my hurt foot feels a bit better, but it’s obvious that I have to be really careful when I go up and down the stairs.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I don’t need to start another long-term fandragon project but... the idea I have in mind is an XYX and how else am I going to find one?
I don’t need to start another long-term fandragon project but... the idea I have in mind is an XYX and how else am I going to find one?
Never be afraid to ping me!
verrrry niceu ceasar chan
verrrry niceu ceasar chan
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png
I just have to be VERY careful on my feet so I don’t hurt my left ankle.
I just have to be VERY careful on my feet so I don’t hurt my left ankle.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
finally had the energy to actually start moving along ultra sun
gen 7 does not have much replay value all the cutscenes just kinda take out of it
i mean its fun but... after playing it twice bc i got both sun n moon for some reason, playing the literal exact same game except with a few tiny changes until the end is not very fun B(
finally had the energy to actually start moving along ultra sun
gen 7 does not have much replay value all the cutscenes just kinda take out of it
i mean its fun but... after playing it twice bc i got both sun n moon for some reason, playing the literal exact same game except with a few tiny changes until the end is not very fun B(
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
This playthrough is just gonna end up like my last playthrough in which everyone but Dimitri and Byleth were underleveled but damn is it fun to just have Dimitri rampage across the entire map with Byleth healing him every once in a while
This playthrough is just gonna end up like my last playthrough in which everyone but Dimitri and Byleth were underleveled but damn is it fun to just have Dimitri rampage across the entire map with Byleth healing him every once in a while
latest?cb=20090109112918.jpg
1 2 ... 6862 6863 6864 6865 6866 ... 16012 16013