Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 5277 5278 5279 5280 5281 ... 16032 16033
Oh my god, it’s past 3 AM, and I still can’t get myself to sleep! This is ridiculous, I already drank two glasses of milk, went to the bathroom twice, and took my medicine on time. What else do I have to do? I am getting sick of being awake!
Oh my god, it’s past 3 AM, and I still can’t get myself to sleep! This is ridiculous, I already drank two glasses of milk, went to the bathroom twice, and took my medicine on time. What else do I have to do? I am getting sick of being awake!
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I haven't been able to sleep much lately, I wonder if it's just nervousness that's causing this, I'm hecking tired
I haven't been able to sleep much lately, I wonder if it's just nervousness that's causing this, I'm hecking tired
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
I can get the other affinity links, but not these two? C'mon game, that isn't fair.

EDIT: As soon as I type this, one of the affinity links works. Magical.
I can get the other affinity links, but not these two? C'mon game, that isn't fair.

EDIT: As soon as I type this, one of the affinity links works. Magical.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
i looked at the printer in the library out of the corner of my eye and i thought the bottom compartments were a yaranaika face. i got so scared that i fell out of my chair.
i looked at the printer in the library out of the corner of my eye and i thought the bottom compartments were a yaranaika face. i got so scared that i fell out of my chair.
she/he/they | fr + 3
It would be really nice if when I approached your desk to ask you about returning documents that you would stop watching YouTube, take off your headphones, and actually look up at me and respond. You're like, nearly 10 years older than I am. At least act like it...
It would be really nice if when I approached your desk to ask you about returning documents that you would stop watching YouTube, take off your headphones, and actually look up at me and respond. You're like, nearly 10 years older than I am. At least act like it...
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
so uh yeah i did get wind archer this morning at like 4 AM but uh goodnight now i guess
so uh yeah i did get wind archer this morning at like 4 AM but uh goodnight now i guess
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
[quote name="Raccmoon" date="2018-11-14 18:20:13" ] there is a possibility of a snow day tomorrow pray for me yall [/quote] it is a snow day im so happy
Raccmoon wrote on 2018-11-14 18:20:13:
there is a possibility of a snow day tomorrow pray for me yall

it is a snow day im so happy
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
Hmm. I'm nervous. My partner goes to a different college and I just got some news that worries me. I'm afraid he's engaging in bad behaviours and stuff.
He already seems to hide a lot of things from me. This is something that matters to me because I have a really strict moral code, and honestly I don't think I can accept him if he's acting that way. I need to find out the truth and make a decision based on that. Unfortunately I don't feel comfortable asking over text, and though I do see him on Monday I fear bringing it up will make him upset and ruin our time together. *sigh*
Hmm. I'm nervous. My partner goes to a different college and I just got some news that worries me. I'm afraid he's engaging in bad behaviours and stuff.
He already seems to hide a lot of things from me. This is something that matters to me because I have a really strict moral code, and honestly I don't think I can accept him if he's acting that way. I need to find out the truth and make a decision based on that. Unfortunately I don't feel comfortable asking over text, and though I do see him on Monday I fear bringing it up will make him upset and ruin our time together. *sigh*
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
IT IS I, BLUE TEXT GUY
IT IS I, BLUE TEXT GUY
2D: They're lovely. I'm gonna take one home and tie it to a woodpeckers beak.
2D: They're lovely. I'm gonna take one home and tie it to a woodpeckers beak.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
1 2 ... 5277 5278 5279 5280 5281 ... 16032 16033