Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 4688 4689 4690 4691 4692 ... 16008 16009
*realization*

I have work tomorrow night...which means I actually have to sleep good tonight or there will be dire consequences over the course of the next two days. And by dire I mean I will be groucny, tired and most likely not work on my homework
*realization*

I have work tomorrow night...which means I actually have to sleep good tonight or there will be dire consequences over the course of the next two days. And by dire I mean I will be groucny, tired and most likely not work on my homework
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
ba ba ba ba
ba ba ba
ba ba baba baba
ba ba ba ba
ba ba ba
ba ba baba baba
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png
[quote name="stanlley" date="2018-09-06 19:05:59" ] ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba baba baba [/quote] bARBARA AAANNNNEEEEEEEEEEE
stanlley wrote on 2018-09-06 19:05:59:
ba ba ba ba
ba ba ba
ba ba baba baba

bARBARA AAANNNNEEEEEEEEEEE
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
One time I thought I was dead but then I realized I was asleep when I woke up

One time I thought I was dead but then I realized I was asleep when I woke up

_free__run_lion_run_by_didthesqd-daj37ug.gif
[quote name="@Shikieiki" date="2018-09-06 18:18:33" ] i think she's addicted to nekojishi [/quote] wait, do you mean that furry dating sim cause i played it and it sure was. something fjdslk - - - also @OhDaddy i love you so much ;o;
@Shikieiki wrote on 2018-09-06 18:18:33:
i think she's addicted to nekojishi
wait, do you mean that furry dating sim cause i played it and it sure was. something fjdslk

- - -

also @OhDaddy i love you so much ;o;

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
Why does everyone I meet and befriend end up crushing on me? I'm ace/aro! (Well, maybe demiromantic, still figuring it out)
Why does everyone I meet and befriend end up crushing on me? I'm ace/aro! (Well, maybe demiromantic, still figuring it out)
if i slide my ipod under the door to get better wifi will it get grabbed by a monster
if i slide my ipod under the door to get better wifi will it get grabbed by a monster
9-CD1-DC7-E-618-B-4516-ADC7-CFC344-B78-FAE.jpg
[quote name="PyroQuill" date="2018-09-06 18:26:35" ] A-are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong..? Please don't leave me ;-; [/quote] This happened to me a few months ago :') good luck with whatever's happening :>
PyroQuill wrote on 2018-09-06 18:26:35:
A-are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong..? Please don't leave me ;-;
This happened to me a few months ago :') good luck with whatever's happening :>
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
trial of seven dragons was literal hell, dragon's course was even worse, and then aside from the start of mino's trial with the marbles, the entirety of world 8 was easy as heck

...i can't wait for ixol
trial of seven dragons was literal hell, dragon's course was even worse, and then aside from the start of mino's trial with the marbles, the entirety of world 8 was easy as heck

...i can't wait for ixol
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Awwhh yeahhh

New shows I can watch. B) Which will I try first?
Awwhh yeahhh

New shows I can watch. B) Which will I try first?
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

1 2 ... 4688 4689 4690 4691 4692 ... 16008 16009