Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 ... 16008 16009
that went so bad i got so sick :))))))
now i have to write a bunch of emails and just ug h
that went so bad i got so sick :))))))
now i have to write a bunch of emails and just ug h
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png
"The tinfoil shield, it actually worked!!!"
"The tinfoil shield, it actually worked!!!"
HjZUn7k.gif
Stupid file dropping off the window made me scared.
Thanks file!!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid file dropping off the window made me scared.
Thanks file!!!!!!!!!!!
yGResdm.gif
i wish i could be as relaxed as my dog is.
i wish i could be as relaxed as my dog is.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png
Lalala, my wrist isn't hurting!!
Lalala, my wrist isn't hurting!!
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
I hope she didn't want to talk to me about the movie I just watched I swear it was an actual movie and not, like, well, if you could hear things through the walls and you wouldn't because I had headphones and it wasn't even loud you might be led to other impressions but that was not like... it was a real movie okay they showed it in theaters cripes all i wanted was an indie thriller and that's what i got alright alright
UGH this is gonna eat at me because the only thing that happened between our meeting in the hall and "do you know where they're at" was that movie i watched (but you would have know exactly where I was at? because you saw me enter the room and I never left it??) I don't know what to do ughhhhhh i do not like this and i fear the worst or at least i would if i could feel fear

on another note, totally unrelated, i think I just discovered a play/pause button on my laptop? neato.
I hope she didn't want to talk to me about the movie I just watched I swear it was an actual movie and not, like, well, if you could hear things through the walls and you wouldn't because I had headphones and it wasn't even loud you might be led to other impressions but that was not like... it was a real movie okay they showed it in theaters cripes all i wanted was an indie thriller and that's what i got alright alright
UGH this is gonna eat at me because the only thing that happened between our meeting in the hall and "do you know where they're at" was that movie i watched (but you would have know exactly where I was at? because you saw me enter the room and I never left it??) I don't know what to do ughhhhhh i do not like this and i fear the worst or at least i would if i could feel fear

on another note, totally unrelated, i think I just discovered a play/pause button on my laptop? neato.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
I can't hear the mean things my brother is trying to say to me. I love these headphones.
I can't hear the mean things my brother is trying to say to me. I love these headphones.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
Target you made this song grow on me in your newest commercial, thank you.
Target you made this song grow on me in your newest commercial, thank you.
Horikoshi: Here are the "Big 3" of UA!

Horikoshi: But we only care about the two guys. I've already forgotten that the girl exists.
Horikoshi: Here are the "Big 3" of UA!

Horikoshi: But we only care about the two guys. I've already forgotten that the girl exists.
*Puffs cheeks* It isn't fair.... Darn you!!!
*Puffs cheeks* It isn't fair.... Darn you!!!
1 2 ... 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 ... 16008 16009