Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 ... 16031 16032
For the first time in years, I might leave a dragon with a Basic tert. :va I usually like to show off all 3 of a dragon's colours, even if I leave its primary and/or secondary Basic, but Thistle/Tomato/Chartreuse isn't giving me any gene ideas I like.
For the first time in years, I might leave a dragon with a Basic tert. :va I usually like to show off all 3 of a dragon's colours, even if I leave its primary and/or secondary Basic, but Thistle/Tomato/Chartreuse isn't giving me any gene ideas I like.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Just spent like 7 hours on an art piece and it looks like complete trash. Good! Job! I! Hate! Myself!
Just spent like 7 hours on an art piece and it looks like complete trash. Good! Job! I! Hate! Myself!
wpEE9mo.png
Some conclusions: man, dads gf can get annoying!
on the bright side... Synthasator sounds and drum beats bring me back to life! and after yesterdays national coutry music fest I need that. seriously, that tape kept playing for ages. Was no one bored by it?!?
Some conclusions: man, dads gf can get annoying!
on the bright side... Synthasator sounds and drum beats bring me back to life! and after yesterdays national coutry music fest I need that. seriously, that tape kept playing for ages. Was no one bored by it?!?
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
here's my reverse ask: why. the ****. would i ever do that? ever? and how dare you even ask me that?
here's my reverse ask: why. the ****. would i ever do that? ever? and how dare you even ask me that?
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Is it possible to dislocate your shoulders from doing too many push-ups?
Is it possible to dislocate your shoulders from doing too many push-ups?
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
@SystemSpliter
As far as I know...no. If you lost form throughout them then yes. I have shoulder injuries and pushups are the worst for them if you don't do it 100% in formation.

--
I really can't do overnights anymore. I don't know what to do about this but I'm just upstairs on the verge of tears. It's not like I can just say 'yeah I don't need to pay rent' or have someone who can help me financially. I've been applying to open slots but of course none come through..I just don't know what to do..haha..
@SystemSpliter
As far as I know...no. If you lost form throughout them then yes. I have shoulder injuries and pushups are the worst for them if you don't do it 100% in formation.

--
I really can't do overnights anymore. I don't know what to do about this but I'm just upstairs on the verge of tears. It's not like I can just say 'yeah I don't need to pay rent' or have someone who can help me financially. I've been applying to open slots but of course none come through..I just don't know what to do..haha..
yGResdm.gif
WHY IS ASCENSION TAKING SO LONG TO LOAD! I JUST WANT MY OTOME!
WHY IS ASCENSION TAKING SO LONG TO LOAD! I JUST WANT MY OTOME!
pixilart-drawing.png
Wow... one of Tatsuya's bad endings was damn DARK. Remind me to never aim for it again. But now I need Takumi's route, because how could I leave him out?

Wow... one of Tatsuya's bad endings was damn DARK. Remind me to never aim for it again. But now I need Takumi's route, because how could I leave him out?

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
when the heck did it become 1:30am
when the heck did it become 1:30am
fo11Vhp.png
i've always had that Lower Case Aesthetic but i also use sarcastic capitalization and now i have begun to collapse
i've always had that Lower Case Aesthetic but i also use sarcastic capitalization and now i have begun to collapse
HjZUn7k.gif
1 2 ... 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 ... 16031 16032