Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... 16031 16032
Reasons I know I'm sick #287 - passing out and sleeping for three hours. ON. THE. FLOOR.

Yep, there's something wrong with this picture.
Reasons I know I'm sick #287 - passing out and sleeping for three hours. ON. THE. FLOOR.

Yep, there's something wrong with this picture.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
Okay I can feel the panic setting in now
Okay I can feel the panic setting in now
haha. why should i ever believe what other people say.
haha. why should i ever believe what other people say.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->hjmaO1.pngxSaWI1.pngLDOIs1.pngunknown.png
I'm still waiting to mess this up... So far so good, but I made mistakes here too, right?
I'm still waiting to mess this up... So far so good, but I made mistakes here too, right?
TMjBTkJ.png
Found out the hard way that, despite being washed many times, the spots in my favorite mug are mold and not just the ceramic getting speckled. ;___; Gross!

It'll make a good planter, at least...
Found out the hard way that, despite being washed many times, the spots in my favorite mug are mold and not just the ceramic getting speckled. ;___; Gross!

It'll make a good planter, at least...
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
if life wanted my ability to trust people to be utterly anihilated, it can consider itself victorious.
if life wanted my ability to trust people to be utterly anihilated, it can consider itself victorious.
Baseball reruns. <3
Baseball reruns. <3
Exhausted and severely depressed.
ghh. i guess if they need me ill be listening to vexento's stuff on loop
ghh. i guess if they need me ill be listening to vexento's stuff on loop
Tinnitus, why doth thou plague me so?
Tinnitus, why doth thou plague me so?
Had a bit of an issue walking Jiro today. See, Jiro and I were walking across a crosswalk and an elderly couple were walking our way. The woman was first and Jiro gave her a quick sniff and she smiled at him. Then we’re about to pass the old man. Said old man has paper-think of those ad papers that you get in the mail from time to time. You know what he does?

He moves to smack Jiro with that paper and Jiro dodged and immediately unleashed the deepest growl I’d ever heard from him. Mind you, I always walk him on a leash. The leash is like 5-6 feet. If there was a problem, why didn’t the woman say something? She heard the growl and thought it was funny. I did NOT.

Needless to say I quickly got Jiro across the street, gave him a couple of pets and told him that he was right in growling at that *******.

Like alright-I do think I was in the wrong too. I should have said something like ‘he’s friendly’ and shouldn’t have assumed that both would be okay with Jiro passing by. But Jiro? He was in the right. He did what he needed to do and that man is lucky he didn’t actually hit him because it wouldn't have ended well for that guy. Because I would have acted.

I don’t hit Jiro with anything. Not my hands, not paper, not a damn thing. And I get ******* ****** when others think they can do that to my dog.
Had a bit of an issue walking Jiro today. See, Jiro and I were walking across a crosswalk and an elderly couple were walking our way. The woman was first and Jiro gave her a quick sniff and she smiled at him. Then we’re about to pass the old man. Said old man has paper-think of those ad papers that you get in the mail from time to time. You know what he does?

He moves to smack Jiro with that paper and Jiro dodged and immediately unleashed the deepest growl I’d ever heard from him. Mind you, I always walk him on a leash. The leash is like 5-6 feet. If there was a problem, why didn’t the woman say something? She heard the growl and thought it was funny. I did NOT.

Needless to say I quickly got Jiro across the street, gave him a couple of pets and told him that he was right in growling at that *******.

Like alright-I do think I was in the wrong too. I should have said something like ‘he’s friendly’ and shouldn’t have assumed that both would be okay with Jiro passing by. But Jiro? He was in the right. He did what he needed to do and that man is lucky he didn’t actually hit him because it wouldn't have ended well for that guy. Because I would have acted.

I don’t hit Jiro with anything. Not my hands, not paper, not a damn thing. And I get ******* ****** when others think they can do that to my dog.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
1 2 ... 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... 16031 16032