Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Hamster Club/ Contests monthly!!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@SwampQween

My rats are my children. I love them so much and always show pictures of them to people randomly. They are both very active and always trying to get my attention, even if it means getting in trouble. Their names are Tituba and Cotton.

Tiny Jack Morrison is of course also really hyper and always zoomin around once he's up. He's still a bit scared because of his new surroundings, but im doing baby steps to get him to open up.

I can't say much about his personality at the moment because of how he's still a bit iffy about his new home.
@SwampQween

My rats are my children. I love them so much and always show pictures of them to people randomly. They are both very active and always trying to get my attention, even if it means getting in trouble. Their names are Tituba and Cotton.

Tiny Jack Morrison is of course also really hyper and always zoomin around once he's up. He's still a bit scared because of his new surroundings, but im doing baby steps to get him to open up.

I can't say much about his personality at the moment because of how he's still a bit iffy about his new home.
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
@DraweeDragon @Averat @Flushayto @Houndstooth @Resilient@Silverdel @Warriorsandfoxes @Rotver

REMINDER

February Valentine's Day Contest!!

From the beginning of this month all the way to Valentine's day, we will be holding a contest for a chance to win a pastel lace bundle. The winner will be decided by the club, or by judges from elsewhere. You have until the day before Valentine's day to enter.

To enter just snap a lovely picture of your hamster with some Valentine's day items. Or you can draw something! Maybe it'll be some roses, a stuffed animal, etc. Post it in the club, I'll keep up with the pictures and who posts. On Valentine's day we will decide the winner!

Good luck
@DraweeDragon @Averat @Flushayto @Houndstooth @Resilient@Silverdel @Warriorsandfoxes @Rotver

REMINDER

February Valentine's Day Contest!!

From the beginning of this month all the way to Valentine's day, we will be holding a contest for a chance to win a pastel lace bundle. The winner will be decided by the club, or by judges from elsewhere. You have until the day before Valentine's day to enter.

To enter just snap a lovely picture of your hamster with some Valentine's day items. Or you can draw something! Maybe it'll be some roses, a stuffed animal, etc. Post it in the club, I'll keep up with the pictures and who posts. On Valentine's day we will decide the winner!

Good luck
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
If I can get Shadow to let me take a nice picture of him, you bet I`ll enter! :D
If I can get Shadow to let me take a nice picture of him, you bet I`ll enter! :D
TINY_man.png
trying to figure out how to get this to work but in the meanwhile tiny Gantsu
@Warriorsandfoxes Please do! We only have two entries so far. ;>;
@Warriorsandfoxes Please do! We only have two entries so far. ;>;
@SwampQween
I'd enter a picture but I have no Valentines decorations :,D So I guess I'll draw a picture of Putin in some roses or something. Not sure if I'll be able to get it done in time though, college is already dumping a lot of work on me Also I'm a perfectionist and it's kind of a problem when it comes to art whoops
@SwampQween
I'd enter a picture but I have no Valentines decorations :,D So I guess I'll draw a picture of Putin in some roses or something. Not sure if I'll be able to get it done in time though, college is already dumping a lot of work on me Also I'm a perfectionist and it's kind of a problem when it comes to art whoops
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
I'll try to enter!
I've been a little busy and my son hasnt been able to come out of his game in a few days
I'll try to enter!
I've been a little busy and my son hasnt been able to come out of his game in a few days
WaBL9Eh.png
@Houndstooth @DraweeDragon It's perfectly alright! There's always next month's contest if you're unable to enter this month's. o>o
@Houndstooth @DraweeDragon It's perfectly alright! There's always next month's contest if you're unable to enter this month's. o>o
@SwampQween
Did you see my post about AprilsAnimals?

PS: The hamsters which I know of are called Chicken, Dumptruck and Porkchop. (Chicken has, sadly, passed away)
@SwampQween
Did you see my post about AprilsAnimals?

PS: The hamsters which I know of are called Chicken, Dumptruck and Porkchop. (Chicken has, sadly, passed away)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@SwampQween

Can you add me to the 'enthustiastics' pinglist? I used to have hamsters but not anymore... Still love them, though :)
@SwampQween

Can you add me to the 'enthustiastics' pinglist? I used to have hamsters but not anymore... Still love them, though :)
zy8HEZC.gif
@Averat Oh dear, I didn't see it till now. I'll add them to the video corner thingie.

@Chardano Of course! As an added note, when we hold contests you can still join in.
@Averat Oh dear, I didn't see it till now. I'll add them to the video corner thingie.

@Chardano Of course! As an added note, when we hold contests you can still join in.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18