Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Hamster Club/ Contests monthly!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I'm so glad this topic exists because hamsters are my favorite
I'm so glad this topic exists because hamsters are my favorite
IaoKIjl.png
@Silverden Oh golly she's very pretty. I love her color, do you know what kind of hamster she is? o0o!!! I'll add you to the owners pinglist!

@Houndstooth Oh gosh, he's so fluffy. He's absolutely adorable! Tell him he's a good hamster and give him a pat for me please.
@Silverden Oh golly she's very pretty. I love her color, do you know what kind of hamster she is? o0o!!! I'll add you to the owners pinglist!

@Houndstooth Oh gosh, he's so fluffy. He's absolutely adorable! Tell him he's a good hamster and give him a pat for me please.
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
@SwampQween
Thankyou so much for adding me!! Shes a syrian, however not fully grown!
@SwampQween
Thankyou so much for adding me!! Shes a syrian, however not fully grown!
IaoKIjl.png
@warriorsandfoxes
@warriorsandfoxes
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
I`d like to join! As a hamster owner!
My boi is a panda-bear hamster, almost 2 years old, named Shadow! If I can find a picture I`ll put it here!
I`d like to join! As a hamster owner!
My boi is a panda-bear hamster, almost 2 years old, named Shadow! If I can find a picture I`ll put it here!
@Warriorsandfoxes I'll add you to the list right away! If you find a pic I'd love to see em! They sound super cute. ;w;
@Warriorsandfoxes I'll add you to the list right away! If you find a pic I'd love to see em! They sound super cute. ;w;
bump
bump
I was thinking about making some pixels/banners for this club, mind if i?
I was thinking about making some pixels/banners for this club, mind if i?
IaoKIjl.png
@DraweeDragon @Averat @Flushayto @Houndstooth @Resilient @Silverdel @Warriorsandfoxes

Happy February everybody! I've got some neat contests planned for the club this month with some pretty good prizes. (I hope ;>;) I hope you all are having a good day today! I changed the hamster of the month to Resilient's hamster, Hazel. She's very photogenic. We have two new videos featured as well! Both of them are by a hamster youtube channel named VanilliaHamHam. They have some cute stuff I think you'll all like. If you have any questions about anything let me know. I'll try to get the contests more thought out and tell you all before Valentine's day. Thank you all!

Edit:

February Valentine's Day Contest!!

From the beginning of this month all the way to Valentine's day, we will be holding a contest for a chance to win a pastel lace bundle. The winner will be decided by the club, or by judges from elsewhere. You have until the day before Valentine's day to enter.

To enter just snap a lovely picture of your hamster with some Valentine's day items. Maybe it'll be some roses, a stuffed animal, etc. Post it in the club, I'll keep up with the pictures and who posts. On Valentine's day we will decide the winner!

Good luck!
@DraweeDragon @Averat @Flushayto @Houndstooth @Resilient @Silverdel @Warriorsandfoxes

Happy February everybody! I've got some neat contests planned for the club this month with some pretty good prizes. (I hope ;>;) I hope you all are having a good day today! I changed the hamster of the month to Resilient's hamster, Hazel. She's very photogenic. We have two new videos featured as well! Both of them are by a hamster youtube channel named VanilliaHamHam. They have some cute stuff I think you'll all like. If you have any questions about anything let me know. I'll try to get the contests more thought out and tell you all before Valentine's day. Thank you all!

Edit:

February Valentine's Day Contest!!

From the beginning of this month all the way to Valentine's day, we will be holding a contest for a chance to win a pastel lace bundle. The winner will be decided by the club, or by judges from elsewhere. You have until the day before Valentine's day to enter.

To enter just snap a lovely picture of your hamster with some Valentine's day items. Maybe it'll be some roses, a stuffed animal, etc. Post it in the club, I'll keep up with the pictures and who posts. On Valentine's day we will decide the winner!

Good luck!
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18