Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Hamster Club/ Contests monthly!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Houndstooth They sounds really cute, I hope they feel better soon! ;o; That bathtub playground idea sounds really cool!! I'll add you and the tiny bean to the pinglist if thats okay??
@Houndstooth They sounds really cute, I hope they feel better soon! ;o; That bathtub playground idea sounds really cool!! I'll add you and the tiny bean to the pinglist if thats okay??
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
@DraweeDragon Thank you so much!! I forgot if I replied to you earlier, so I'm sorry if this is like my second time messaging you. Oh no, my condolences. ;o;
@DraweeDragon Thank you so much!! I forgot if I replied to you earlier, so I'm sorry if this is like my second time messaging you. Oh no, my condolences. ;o;
@SwampQween
That's totally okay with me! And his eye already looks a lot better, it's just still really pink from where he had scratched all the fur off. He'd probably feel even better if he would stop drinking his eyedrops. Lil turd lets me think he'll let me drop them in, then snaps his head back and drinks the drop.
@SwampQween
That's totally okay with me! And his eye already looks a lot better, it's just still really pink from where he had scratched all the fur off. He'd probably feel even better if he would stop drinking his eyedrops. Lil turd lets me think he'll let me drop them in, then snaps his head back and drinks the drop.
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
bump
bump
@SwampQween I would love to join this club! I'm a hamster owner. :) [size=2]I really can't get over how darn adorable hamsters are, ugh. And when they stuff their 'lil cheeks with food... ahhhh so cute![/size] I recently bought a Campbell's dwarf hamster and named her Hazel. I've had a few hamsters when I was younger but she is the only one that I have currently. She is super duper friendly and also very photogenic-ish, because you know, they move so fast, but I am luckily able to capture the brief still moments! Also, I'm in the process of making a digging tower with [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPbyksbwR_k]this video tutorial[/url], and it's really cool because ya don't need a ton of supplies! So I'll post some pics of that when I finish. :D + here's Hazel roamin' around: [img]http://i.imgur.com/Xv1unVr.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/xaSVYGE.jpg[/img]
@SwampQween I would love to join this club! I'm a hamster owner. :)

I really can't get over how darn adorable hamsters are, ugh.
And when they stuff their 'lil cheeks with food... ahhhh so cute!

I recently bought a Campbell's dwarf hamster and named her Hazel. I've had a few hamsters when I was younger but she is the only one that I have currently. She is super duper friendly and also very photogenic-ish, because you know, they move so fast, but I am luckily able to capture the brief still moments!

Also, I'm in the process of making a digging tower with this video tutorial, and it's really cool because ya don't need a ton of supplies! So I'll post some pics of that when I finish. :D

+ here's Hazel roamin' around:

Xv1unVr.jpg
xaSVYGE.jpg
@Resilient Oh my gosh she is such a cutie. Those dwarf hammies run so fast. Remind me and I'll feature her for next month. She an absolute doll. ;w; I'll add you to the owners list.
@Resilient Oh my gosh she is such a cutie. Those dwarf hammies run so fast. Remind me and I'll feature her for next month. She an absolute doll. ;w; I'll add you to the owners list.
@SwampQween
Np! And it looks like more people are joining yay!
I'll work on some graphics in a couple days!<3
@SwampQween
Np! And it looks like more people are joining yay!
I'll work on some graphics in a couple days!<3
WaBL9Eh.png
Bump
Bump
I just got a new hamster 3 weeks ago after my other boy pasted away 4 months ago. This is the first female I've ever owned, and shes perfect. I love her personality, and I can totally see the difference between males and females.

This is my darling Leela the day I bought her home. Shes currently in a much larger cage!
1-9-16%20310_zpsqrcltebs.jpg
I just got a new hamster 3 weeks ago after my other boy pasted away 4 months ago. This is the first female I've ever owned, and shes perfect. I love her personality, and I can totally see the difference between males and females.

This is my darling Leela the day I bought her home. Shes currently in a much larger cage!
1-9-16%20310_zpsqrcltebs.jpg
IaoKIjl.png
Finally got some pictures of Putin. He's squinting because he just woke up (and because he's mad about his eyedrops) [img]http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh516/Arkinine16/177_zps1qyeurt8.jpg[/img] ^His good eye. Also featuring my ring that he thinks is food vAnd the eye that was infected but is now much better [img]http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh516/Arkinine16/176_zpsks63eqg2.jpg[/img]
Finally got some pictures of Putin. He's squinting because he just woke up (and because he's mad about his eyedrops)
177_zps1qyeurt8.jpg
^His good eye. Also featuring my ring that he thinks is food
vAnd the eye that was infected but is now much better
176_zpsks63eqg2.jpg
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18