Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Hamster Club/ Contests monthly!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@SwampQween
Okie dookie! I'd hate to post before you were done!
Syrians used to be my favorite since they were the only ones I had until I got his dude lol
When I take him camping I bring his normal bin cage but he usually travels in a smaller travel cage. Im usually gone for two weeks so it's not like a weekend trip, when I do go for the weekend I just leave him at home. He wasn't hand trained when we went for the long trip so he mostly stayed in his cage with pat on the head here and there ):
We'd love to be added to the list! Hopefully more hamster owner and lovers join soon!
Maybe we could get a button or something made for signatures and some graphic designs? I used to make some, maybe I could make some stuff up in my free time if you're up to that (:
@SwampQween
Okie dookie! I'd hate to post before you were done!
Syrians used to be my favorite since they were the only ones I had until I got his dude lol
When I take him camping I bring his normal bin cage but he usually travels in a smaller travel cage. Im usually gone for two weeks so it's not like a weekend trip, when I do go for the weekend I just leave him at home. He wasn't hand trained when we went for the long trip so he mostly stayed in his cage with pat on the head here and there ):
We'd love to be added to the list! Hopefully more hamster owner and lovers join soon!
Maybe we could get a button or something made for signatures and some graphic designs? I used to make some, maybe I could make some stuff up in my free time if you're up to that (:
WaBL9Eh.png
@DraweeDragon Of course!! I added you and your hamster. That cute little bean is the hamster of the month! I'd love a little club sign if that's okay with you? I'll ping you in your shop and stuff. Thank you for offering to make one. If you'd like, or know any other hamster owners you can let them know if you'd like! Thank you again. ;w;
@DraweeDragon Of course!! I added you and your hamster. That cute little bean is the hamster of the month! I'd love a little club sign if that's okay with you? I'll ping you in your shop and stuff. Thank you for offering to make one. If you'd like, or know any other hamster owners you can let them know if you'd like! Thank you again. ;w;
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
@SwampQween
Aww thank you!!
And no need to pay or anything I'm offering to make one for free! I'll make a few, one like you asked in my shop and some other one's I can come up with as well!
I finish my schooling next Tuesday so I don't think I'll be able to get to it til than
I have another hamster friend on here, however her little dude just passed away a few days ago and I don't want to spring a hamster club on her just yet, I'm going to give her a little bit of time before sending her a link here. (:
@SwampQween
Aww thank you!!
And no need to pay or anything I'm offering to make one for free! I'll make a few, one like you asked in my shop and some other one's I can come up with as well!
I finish my schooling next Tuesday so I don't think I'll be able to get to it til than
I have another hamster friend on here, however her little dude just passed away a few days ago and I don't want to spring a hamster club on her just yet, I'm going to give her a little bit of time before sending her a link here. (:
WaBL9Eh.png
@SwampQween
I have a little Siberian hamster called Arctic! She's not been photographed yet, but she's white with a grey stripe down her back. She loves small peas and sunflower seeds and is really friendly. She also loves to play that hamster game where you put one hand in front of the other and she runs to it, then repeat.
@SwampQween
I have a little Siberian hamster called Arctic! She's not been photographed yet, but she's white with a grey stripe down her back. She loves small peas and sunflower seeds and is really friendly. She also loves to play that hamster game where you put one hand in front of the other and she runs to it, then repeat.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat She sounds absolutely adorable! My hamster likes to run to my hand and back to her wheel. ;w; Would you like to be added to the owners list?
@Averat She sounds absolutely adorable! My hamster likes to run to my hand and back to her wheel. ;w; Would you like to be added to the owners list?
@SwampQween
Ok!
@SwampQween
Ok!
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@SwampQween Yo! [s][i]Finally somewhere I can gush about my babies :D[/i][/s] I've grown up with hamsters, I currently have 3 of 'em. x3 The longest who I've had out of my current babs is Spritzie, a one an a bit yr old female Syrian. She likes moving all the sawdust up to one end of her cage, I have no idea why. Got her after a routine stop to the pet shop for my other hamster at the time, she was much smaller that her cagemate who was looking kinda annoyed (sorta sat there and showed his teeth and hissing i think). [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ejpQtDL.jpg[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/S3wf9Vj.jpg[/img][/center] Next up is Little Mou. Not sure how old he is since we got him from one of my moms workmates whos daughter had lost interest in him :c. I'm guessing pretty old though since he sleeps alot. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NzCSN2v.jpg[/img][/center] Finally there's Jerry, about 2 1/2+ months old. He likes to kick all the food out of his bowl and sit in it. Holding him makes me realise just how small younger Syrian hamsters are :0 (Spritzie is massive). [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/EzztZyL.jpg[/img][/center]
@SwampQween

Yo!
Finally somewhere I can gush about my babies :D
I've grown up with hamsters, I currently have 3 of 'em. x3

The longest who I've had out of my current babs is Spritzie, a one an a bit yr old female Syrian. She likes moving all the sawdust up to one end of her cage, I have no idea why. Got her after a routine stop to the pet shop for my other hamster at the time, she was much smaller that her cagemate who was looking kinda annoyed (sorta sat there and showed his teeth and hissing i think).

ejpQtDL.jpg
S3wf9Vj.jpg

Next up is Little Mou. Not sure how old he is since we got him from one of my moms workmates whos daughter had lost interest in him :c. I'm guessing pretty old though since he sleeps alot.

NzCSN2v.jpg

Finally there's Jerry, about 2 1/2+ months old. He likes to kick all the food out of his bowl and sit in it. Holding him makes me realise just how small younger Syrian hamsters are :0 (Spritzie is massive).

EzztZyL.jpg

tumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gif
tumblr_inline_nvcxkgkkct1r7qfkn_75sq.png
-FR +15-
-She/Her-
-Gemini-
tumblr_okevwvC8fS1uxu4o6o2_100.gif
@Flushayto Would you like to be added to the owners pinglist? Oh golly that's a lot of tiny beans!! They all look good! What sort of treats and toys do they like?
@Flushayto Would you like to be added to the owners pinglist? Oh golly that's a lot of tiny beans!! They all look good! What sort of treats and toys do they like?
@SwampQween

Sure! As for toys Spritzie and Little Mou both go on their wheels the most (really noisy XD) and Jerry prefers to come out in his ball, he sits by the side door of the cage until I let 'im out.
@SwampQween

Sure! As for toys Spritzie and Little Mou both go on their wheels the most (really noisy XD) and Jerry prefers to come out in his ball, he sits by the side door of the cage until I let 'im out.
tumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gif
tumblr_inline_nvcxkgkkct1r7qfkn_75sq.png
-FR +15-
-She/Her-
-Gemini-
tumblr_okevwvC8fS1uxu4o6o2_100.gif
@SwampQween
I've got a little white Russian Dwarf Hamster named Putin! I got him from my cousin who went away to college and got him on a whim, then realized he didn't want to take care of him :/ Putin has a bit of an eye infection right now, so the only pictures I have are kind of gross but he's a sweet lil dude who's super active. I set up a 'playground' in my bathtub a lot so he can get some exercise, but he also has a wheel and a ball that he can run in. He's about a year and a half now, so he's getting old.
@SwampQween
I've got a little white Russian Dwarf Hamster named Putin! I got him from my cousin who went away to college and got him on a whim, then realized he didn't want to take care of him :/ Putin has a bit of an eye infection right now, so the only pictures I have are kind of gross but he's a sweet lil dude who's super active. I set up a 'playground' in my bathtub a lot so he can get some exercise, but he also has a wheel and a ball that he can run in. He's about a year and a half now, so he's getting old.
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18