Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Hamster Club/ Contests monthly!!!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
@SwampQween Also dressed up two of my babes! Ricky and Yrjahdys are the Easter loving goofs of my clan. Any reason to dress up in pretty colors and bows and feathers is taken on: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19975068] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199751/19975068_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1073023] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10731/1073023_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Yrjahdys walks around throwing flower petals out of her basket while Ricky just looks at her weirdly. The two faes have a different opinion on what's pretty and what's not. They often fight about what colors go together, but today they have no reason for that. It's time to go to the nesting grounds and decorate all the unhatched eggs. All the nests are full after the breeding season, and there's 16 small dragon eggs waiting for the spring to come. The warm spring sun will melt all the snow around the three stumps, and the tired parents will get freed from keeping the eggs warm through this unexpected return of the cold nights. They both agree that drowning the little eggs into the springs first flowers will cheer everyone up...[/i]
@SwampQween

Also dressed up two of my babes! Ricky and Yrjahdys are the Easter loving goofs of my clan. Any reason to dress up in pretty colors and bows and feathers is taken on:

19975068_350.png

1073023_350.png

Yrjahdys walks around throwing flower petals out of her basket while Ricky just looks at her weirdly. The two faes have a different opinion on what's pretty and what's not. They often fight about what colors go together, but today they have no reason for that.
It's time to go to the nesting grounds and decorate all the unhatched eggs. All the nests are full after the breeding season, and there's 16 small dragon eggs waiting for the spring to come. The warm spring sun will melt all the snow around the three stumps, and the tired parents will get freed from keeping the eggs warm through this unexpected return of the cold nights.
They both agree that drowning the little eggs into the springs first flowers will cheer everyone up...
__________________________..::~ » ♣ « ~::..__________________________

tumblr_o0euarBE9C1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@StrayTheMK They look lovely, they make me imagine a trail of sparkles following them where ever they go. ;w;
@StrayTheMK They look lovely, they make me imagine a trail of sparkles following them where ever they go. ;w;
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
@Chardano Oh my gosh, they're so fluffy. I love they stand out against the green in the yard.

@StrayTheMK I have a 40 gallon fish tank for my hamster, I usually don't like hearing animals chew on their cages so the tank helps get rid of that. She's got a purple hamster wheel, I was hoping to find either a blue or green one. I wanted to stick to a nice color scheme, but now there's like a green apple and grape laughy taffy theme. She has a little hay nest ball, a little hamster shaped bath house that we use for a hide, a sand bath area in the corner, it's separated by a log wall that you can bend into a tunnel. There's a lot of different chew toys, a mineral block, and a salt block. I use a lizard food dish to give her treats like fruits, popcorn, etc. She has a water bowl instead of a bottle, and a food bowl she kinda has to climb into to eat from. She has some hamster balls to roll in, one of them is kinda big. She has a chewy log/hide and some sticks in there. I don't have any pictures because the lighting is bad in that corner usually, it's perfect for her tho.
@Chardano Oh my gosh, they're so fluffy. I love they stand out against the green in the yard.

@StrayTheMK I have a 40 gallon fish tank for my hamster, I usually don't like hearing animals chew on their cages so the tank helps get rid of that. She's got a purple hamster wheel, I was hoping to find either a blue or green one. I wanted to stick to a nice color scheme, but now there's like a green apple and grape laughy taffy theme. She has a little hay nest ball, a little hamster shaped bath house that we use for a hide, a sand bath area in the corner, it's separated by a log wall that you can bend into a tunnel. There's a lot of different chew toys, a mineral block, and a salt block. I use a lizard food dish to give her treats like fruits, popcorn, etc. She has a water bowl instead of a bottle, and a food bowl she kinda has to climb into to eat from. She has some hamster balls to roll in, one of them is kinda big. She has a chewy log/hide and some sticks in there. I don't have any pictures because the lighting is bad in that corner usually, it's perfect for her tho.
@DraweeDragon @Averat @Magpye @Houndstooth @Resilient @Silverden @Warriorsandfoxes @Rotver @teaunicorn @asho2218 @TawnyOwl @StrayTheMK @Poidid @Chardano

Don't forget the contest.

This month were holding an Easter themed contest, instead of an art contest this will be dragon dressup! You can decorate your lair, your favorite dragon, etc. @ me with a link to it! For decor, you can use spring-ish looking items on your dragons, put spring photos in their bios, or write about some dragons going egg hunting!

The winner shall get 5 Wavecrest chests, some Wavecrest currency (I'm not sure how much just yet), and an unhatched water egg!

Good luck!
@DraweeDragon @Averat @Magpye @Houndstooth @Resilient @Silverden @Warriorsandfoxes @Rotver @teaunicorn @asho2218 @TawnyOwl @StrayTheMK @Poidid @Chardano

Don't forget the contest.

This month were holding an Easter themed contest, instead of an art contest this will be dragon dressup! You can decorate your lair, your favorite dragon, etc. @ me with a link to it! For decor, you can use spring-ish looking items on your dragons, put spring photos in their bios, or write about some dragons going egg hunting!

The winner shall get 5 Wavecrest chests, some Wavecrest currency (I'm not sure how much just yet), and an unhatched water egg!

Good luck!
@SwampQween
You pinged me for nothing...
@SwampQween
You pinged me for nothing...
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat WHoops. sorry
@Averat WHoops. sorry
Well, my contest entries are going to be a couple dragons from my lair, but so far only Stella has the completed outfit. So it wont take too much longer... XP
@SwampQween
Well, my contest entries are going to be a couple dragons from my lair, but so far only Stella has the completed outfit. So it wont take too much longer... XP
@SwampQween
TINY_man.png
trying to figure out how to get this to work but in the meanwhile tiny Gantsu
@Warriorsandfoxes Oki doki, good luck! I can't wait to see their outfits and stuff.
@Warriorsandfoxes Oki doki, good luck! I can't wait to see their outfits and stuff.
Because why not... [img]http://i.imgur.com/emPKCU8.jpg[/img]
Because why not...

emPKCU8.jpg
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
OKIE DOKIE! @SwampQween Here is my complete contest entry! My three dressed up dragons, Stella, Joshua, and Shiki! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272670/27266904_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/274453/27445271_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283669/28366851_350.png[/img] Aaaaaaand! A story! Enjoy. Its long........ XP FR Contest Entry Story “Found one!!!!” Lumio squeaked with excitement as he scooped up one of the hollow plastic eggs and sprinted over to his and Stella’s basket. “Respectable job.” Chosen applauded, somewhat half-heartedly, as he yawned. “Come on Chosen! Join in!!!” Shiki urged as she and her egg-hunting partner, Joshua, sniffed around (not literally) for any missed eggs. “No thanks.” He said stiffly, huffing a tiny plume of smoke. “Ohh, come on. You have to get at least a little in the spirit...” Joshua purred. The tiny Tundra was leisurely relaxing on Shiki’s head as she scuffled around. Lumio was doing much the same with his bonded dragon companion, Stella—riding on her back and pointing out anything he saw that could be a target of interest. “I AM in the spirit... I just don’t run around like hatchlings wasting time like you do.” Chosen protested. “Hehehe~~” Joshua purred, his fluffy tail tickling Shiki’s neck as it waved. Shiki’s Floracat, Mr. Mew, was following the Guardian around, mindlessly chasing after butterflies and trying to eat flowers. “Over there, 25o north. By the crystals.” Joshua instructed Shiki. She followed his directions and soon found a bright blue egg cleverly hidden in the reflecting spires. “Good eye!” She rumbled, grabbing the tiny egg in her jaws and putting it in the basket around her neck. “Save some for us!” Lumio whined. “Mmm, not gonna happen. You better step up your game.” Joshua smirked. “Did you not brag that you and Stella were going to find the most, without a partner?” Lumio snorted and sat crisscross on the black Imperial’s head, muttering some distasteful comment. “Come on Lumio, we’ll do it.” Stella rumbled quietly. Right as she said that, she noticed an egg plastic-y pink color blended with the salmon-pink rock spires protruding the landscape. “Lumio! There!” Stella nodded. “I got it!” Lumio chirped, leaping off her head and bounding towards the egg. But before he could reach it, a flash of white streaked in front of him, almost hitting him, and the egg was gone. “What!?!” “?Hehehe~~?” Lumio whirled and grimaced angrily. Joshua was back on Shiki’s head, holding Lumio’s coveted egg delicately in his velvety paws. “Joshua!!!” The Goblin snarled. “All’s fair in love and war.” The princely Tundra purred, climbing down Shiki’s neck and slowly, delicately, dropping the egg in Shiki’s basket, watching Lumio with a vindictive gaze all the while. “This isn’t love OR war.” “Really? Then what’s with that twisted expression of yours?” “It’s a--! A--! A friendly competition!” “Friendly? That doesn’t seem right.” Lumio muttered something in a language none of the dragons understood. “You better hurry... I don’t know how many are left.” Joshua urged them sneakily, winding himself around Shiki’s neck and nestling in her lush pink coat. Stella shook her head and bent down to lift up her Goblin friend. He hopped onto her head and balanced perfectly erect as she raised her head again. “Let’s see.... What part of the yard HAVENT we covered?” She asked him. “Uhhhh... We checked the caves... The cave entrance... The neighbor’s yard... And Joshua and Shiki have probably cleaned out OUR yard...” Lumio counted down the options quietly. “Let’s sweep the front, then. One more time.” Stella decided as she started walking. Lumio crouched and climbed down so he was standing on her neck, gripping her horns. As they left the yard, Lumio swore he saw something glowing in one of the opaque stone formations. Some Glowing Mushrooms maybe? Or a Fallen Streak coming to rest? No... It wasn’t blue... And it was too bright to be a bird’s glimmer... Instead... It was bright purple... And it was BRIGHT. Lumio descended the length of Stella’s long neck and hopped off with a soft patter into the thick grass. The Imperial set on, not knowing Lumio had dropped down. He headed for the strange glow, unsure what to make of it... Could it be something hostile, using its allure to draw in prey? Or was it something completely commonplace and uninteresting, like a bit of crystal that just so happened to catch the sun just perfectly? “Hello?” He squeaked as he crept closer. He used his own light to illuminate the darker inside the crevices. “Woah!! Hahaha! We missed one!” He grinned. It was a pretty large purple egg, with mystical swirls entwining the egg in an endless loop. And it was glowing. “Sweet!!!” He hauled the egg into his arms and climbed out, his chest inflamed with pride as he waddled awkwardly to catch up with Stella. “Stella!!! Stella!!!” He called as he entered the yard. “Lumio?” Her voice called back, and soon her pointed snout appeared from behind the side of a cave. “Look at THIS! This is probably worth, like, three eggs or something!” Lumio grinned proudly. Stella’s jaws fell open. Her Water-colored eyes were enlarged as she processed the sight. “Lumiolous...” She began, addressing the Goblin by his full name. “—where did you FIND that!?!” “In a group of rocks back there!” He had snapped out of his prideful trance and noticed her expression, and how she had addressed him. “.. Why?” Stella grinned widely, her dominant canines protruding. “Oh my gosh....” “What?” “Lumio... That’s an egg all right... But it’s not what we’re hunting.” “What??!” “It’s a real Arcane egg.” “WHAT!?” Lumio stared in shock down at the pulsating egg. “I was wondering why it was so... Weird.” “What’s going on over here?” Shiki called as she began to stride into view. “What’s wrong?” “Nothing’s wrong!” Stella laughed. “Look what Lumio found!” As she said that, he proudly displayed the unhatched egg. Shiki gasped. “Oh, my goodness!” Even Joshua looked impressed. “Well... You did it Lumio! I think you and Stella won!” She said after a roaring laugh. “Yeah!!!! I told you we would win!!!” He boasted proudly. Stella just smiled, her deep-sea eyes glittering with amusement.
OKIE DOKIE!
@SwampQween

Here is my complete contest entry! My three dressed up dragons, Stella, Joshua, and Shiki!

27266904_350.png
27445271_350.png
28366851_350.png

Aaaaaaand! A story!
Enjoy. Its long........ XP

FR Contest Entry Story

“Found one!!!!” Lumio squeaked with excitement as he scooped up one of the hollow plastic eggs and sprinted over to his and Stella’s basket.
“Respectable job.” Chosen applauded, somewhat half-heartedly, as he yawned.
“Come on Chosen! Join in!!!” Shiki urged as she and her egg-hunting partner, Joshua, sniffed around (not literally) for any missed eggs.
“No thanks.” He said stiffly, huffing a tiny plume of smoke.
“Ohh, come on. You have to get at least a little in the spirit...” Joshua purred. The tiny Tundra was leisurely relaxing on Shiki’s head as she scuffled around. Lumio was doing much the same with his bonded dragon companion, Stella—riding on her back and pointing out anything he saw that could be a target of interest.
“I AM in the spirit... I just don’t run around like hatchlings wasting time like you do.” Chosen protested.
“Hehehe~~” Joshua purred, his fluffy tail tickling Shiki’s neck as it waved. Shiki’s Floracat, Mr. Mew, was following the Guardian around, mindlessly chasing after butterflies and trying to eat flowers.
“Over there, 25o north. By the crystals.” Joshua instructed Shiki. She followed his directions and soon found a bright blue egg cleverly hidden in the reflecting spires.
“Good eye!” She rumbled, grabbing the tiny egg in her jaws and putting it in the basket around her neck.
“Save some for us!” Lumio whined.
“Mmm, not gonna happen. You better step up your game.” Joshua smirked. “Did you not brag that you and Stella were going to find the most, without a partner?”
Lumio snorted and sat crisscross on the black Imperial’s head, muttering some distasteful comment.
“Come on Lumio, we’ll do it.” Stella rumbled quietly. Right as she said that, she noticed an egg plastic-y pink color blended with the salmon-pink rock spires protruding the landscape.
“Lumio! There!” Stella nodded.
“I got it!” Lumio chirped, leaping off her head and bounding towards the egg. But before he could reach it, a flash of white streaked in front of him, almost hitting him, and the egg was gone.
“What!?!”
“?Hehehe~~?”
Lumio whirled and grimaced angrily. Joshua was back on Shiki’s head, holding Lumio’s coveted egg delicately in his velvety paws.
“Joshua!!!” The Goblin snarled.
“All’s fair in love and war.” The princely Tundra purred, climbing down Shiki’s neck and slowly, delicately, dropping the egg in Shiki’s basket, watching Lumio with a vindictive gaze all the while.
“This isn’t love OR war.”
“Really? Then what’s with that twisted expression of yours?”
“It’s a--! A--! A friendly competition!”
“Friendly? That doesn’t seem right.”
Lumio muttered something in a language none of the dragons understood.
“You better hurry... I don’t know how many are left.” Joshua urged them sneakily, winding himself around Shiki’s neck and nestling in her lush pink coat.
Stella shook her head and bent down to lift up her Goblin friend. He hopped onto her head and balanced perfectly erect as she raised her head again.
“Let’s see.... What part of the yard HAVENT we covered?” She asked him.
“Uhhhh... We checked the caves... The cave entrance... The neighbor’s yard... And Joshua and Shiki have probably cleaned out OUR yard...” Lumio counted down the options quietly.
“Let’s sweep the front, then. One more time.” Stella decided as she started walking.
Lumio crouched and climbed down so he was standing on her neck, gripping her horns. As they left the yard, Lumio swore he saw something glowing in one of the opaque stone formations. Some Glowing Mushrooms maybe? Or a Fallen Streak coming to rest?
No... It wasn’t blue... And it was too bright to be a bird’s glimmer... Instead... It was bright purple... And it was BRIGHT.
Lumio descended the length of Stella’s long neck and hopped off with a soft patter into the thick grass. The Imperial set on, not knowing Lumio had dropped down.
He headed for the strange glow, unsure what to make of it... Could it be something hostile, using its allure to draw in prey? Or was it something completely commonplace and uninteresting, like a bit of crystal that just so happened to catch the sun just perfectly?
“Hello?” He squeaked as he crept closer. He used his own light to illuminate the darker inside the crevices.
“Woah!! Hahaha! We missed one!” He grinned. It was a pretty large purple egg, with mystical swirls entwining the egg in an endless loop. And it was glowing.
“Sweet!!!” He hauled the egg into his arms and climbed out, his chest inflamed with pride as he waddled awkwardly to catch up with Stella.

“Stella!!! Stella!!!” He called as he entered the yard.
“Lumio?” Her voice called back, and soon her pointed snout appeared from behind the side of a cave.
“Look at THIS! This is probably worth, like, three eggs or something!” Lumio grinned proudly.
Stella’s jaws fell open. Her Water-colored eyes were enlarged as she processed the sight.
“Lumiolous...” She began, addressing the Goblin by his full name. “—where did you FIND that!?!”
“In a group of rocks back there!” He had snapped out of his prideful trance and noticed her expression, and how she had addressed him. “.. Why?”
Stella grinned widely, her dominant canines protruding.
“Oh my gosh....”
“What?”
“Lumio... That’s an egg all right... But it’s not what we’re hunting.”
“What??!”
“It’s a real Arcane egg.”
“WHAT!?” Lumio stared in shock down at the pulsating egg. “I was wondering why it was so... Weird.”

“What’s going on over here?” Shiki called as she began to stride into view. “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing’s wrong!” Stella laughed. “Look what Lumio found!”
As she said that, he proudly displayed the unhatched egg. Shiki gasped.
“Oh, my goodness!”
Even Joshua looked impressed.
“Well... You did it Lumio! I think you and Stella won!” She said after a roaring laugh.
“Yeah!!!! I told you we would win!!!” He boasted proudly. Stella just smiled, her deep-sea eyes glittering with amusement.
TINY_man.png
trying to figure out how to get this to work but in the meanwhile tiny Gantsu
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18