Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Mass Effect fans?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Reltseo

Thanks for the site, I'll be using it more in the future! :D Sadlyyyyy I do not even meet the minimum requirements AGHHHhHGhH but since you said it has worked for you sometimes despite the feedback I think I'll get it just in case! ^^'
Now if it still doesn't work I won't be holding you to that or anything, I just neeeeed more Mass Effect in my life like, it's worth a shot despite the price y'know? :) Thanks again~
@Reltseo

Thanks for the site, I'll be using it more in the future! :D Sadlyyyyy I do not even meet the minimum requirements AGHHHhHGhH but since you said it has worked for you sometimes despite the feedback I think I'll get it just in case! ^^'
Now if it still doesn't work I won't be holding you to that or anything, I just neeeeed more Mass Effect in my life like, it's worth a shot despite the price y'know? :) Thanks again~
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@Zenikay - Good luck! I hope you can run it! :)
@Zenikay - Good luck! I hope you can run it! :)
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite shop on the Citadel!
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite shop on the Citadel!
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif hatchery_button_v2_by_amaranthine_immortal-d9qm22x.pngcomshep_by_edelity-db0z4ky.pngfc_magical_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daflo9u.gifnTbrA.gif aK5NZ.gif eqwXO.gifdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Wrex [img]http://i.imgur.com/6MqS9no.gif[/img]
Wrex 6MqS9no.gif
@Shoryn Grunt [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dKxNhSXXavI/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
@Shoryn
Grunt
maxresdefault.jpg
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
@ArchieHicox

Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
@ArchieHicox

Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
GAH Andromeda is out now! :) Hearing very mixed things about it, specifically regarding the animations and some clunky menus, but I'm actually very excited about getting it sometime, especially for PeeBee ^^
I've actually never done a romance within the series yet and despite being straight (I think?) PeeBee just seems amazing like, I can't man.
And she's just so different from previous Asari we've seen, but in a good way y'know?

@Shoryn
Wrex: Ah, the benefits of a redundant nervous system!
Shepard: Yeah, humans don't have that.
Wrex: Oh. It must have been painful, then.

(I just love that conversation, but the one you mentioned it great too xp)
GAH Andromeda is out now! :) Hearing very mixed things about it, specifically regarding the animations and some clunky menus, but I'm actually very excited about getting it sometime, especially for PeeBee ^^
I've actually never done a romance within the series yet and despite being straight (I think?) PeeBee just seems amazing like, I can't man.
And she's just so different from previous Asari we've seen, but in a good way y'know?

@Shoryn
Wrex: Ah, the benefits of a redundant nervous system!
Shepard: Yeah, humans don't have that.
Wrex: Oh. It must have been painful, then.

(I just love that conversation, but the one you mentioned it great too xp)
@Zenikay
My 770 wasn't prepared for the graphics of single player :p but the multiplayer runs amazing. As for the menu system I love it, people just fear change lol, I just wish the safe zone for the screen had more than just a 10% fix since I'm running triple monitors in vertical mode the interface is getting chopped by the bezels, will end up switching them to horizontal after I move to my new place.

I haven't watched any vids on Andromeda so everything is coming as a surprise to me, I can't wait to dive into the single player more.
@Zenikay
My 770 wasn't prepared for the graphics of single player :p but the multiplayer runs amazing. As for the menu system I love it, people just fear change lol, I just wish the safe zone for the screen had more than just a 10% fix since I'm running triple monitors in vertical mode the interface is getting chopped by the bezels, will end up switching them to horizontal after I move to my new place.

I haven't watched any vids on Andromeda so everything is coming as a surprise to me, I can't wait to dive into the single player more.
@Shoryn

Yeah, as far as the vids though I couldn't always help myself :> I made sure to watch nothing spoilery though, I just really wanted to see how the gameplay would play out~

I'm still really worried about getting it because my desktop does not meet the minimal requirements but I think I may be able to update to a better video driver and stuff later ^^
@Shoryn

Yeah, as far as the vids though I couldn't always help myself :> I made sure to watch nothing spoilery though, I just really wanted to see how the gameplay would play out~

I'm still really worried about getting it because my desktop does not meet the minimal requirements but I think I may be able to update to a better video driver and stuff later ^^
Got Andromeda yesterday and was unable to get off from work today to keep playing it GAH.

I'm a diehard ME fan so I'm obviously just hyped to be back in the series.
Combat so far is pretty smooth, took me a little while to get used to the controls and commands since it's been so long since ME3 for me.
I think my only complaint so far has to do with character graphics. The aliens look super fine as always, but the poor humans.
I was disappointed in how much they scaled back the character customization. I still made an awesome purple-haired badbooty, but it was almost -too- lacking for me to make a truly unique-looking character.
The animations for humans in wonky as well. Mostly facial-speaking. When interacting and speaking with other humans, I feel like graphically I'm back in the trilogy.
Which is, well, a bit disappointing.
Everything else looks crisp and clean and interesting.
LOVE the scanner feature. I kept walking into ambushes with my scanner open because OOH LOOK ALIEN PLANTS!

How are you all faring in Andromeda so far?

thinking of writing to bioware that I'm tired of being blown up out of ships
Got Andromeda yesterday and was unable to get off from work today to keep playing it GAH.

I'm a diehard ME fan so I'm obviously just hyped to be back in the series.
Combat so far is pretty smooth, took me a little while to get used to the controls and commands since it's been so long since ME3 for me.
I think my only complaint so far has to do with character graphics. The aliens look super fine as always, but the poor humans.
I was disappointed in how much they scaled back the character customization. I still made an awesome purple-haired badbooty, but it was almost -too- lacking for me to make a truly unique-looking character.
The animations for humans in wonky as well. Mostly facial-speaking. When interacting and speaking with other humans, I feel like graphically I'm back in the trilogy.
Which is, well, a bit disappointing.
Everything else looks crisp and clean and interesting.
LOVE the scanner feature. I kept walking into ambushes with my scanner open because OOH LOOK ALIEN PLANTS!

How are you all faring in Andromeda so far?

thinking of writing to bioware that I'm tired of being blown up out of ships
dR1OCbi.png
|Alice|24|INFJ|Jewelry Artisan|Chaotic Neutral|Elizabethan Reenactor|
|Mass Effect|Astronomy|Mystic Messenger|Tea Witch|Wonderland|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10