Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Mass Effect fans?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Orionis
Hey no problem figured some of you haven't seen it yet so I posted it here. I definitely see some Skyrim resemblance (hopefully none of the glitches though, haha) there.

@JumpScared
Do you have a PC? Just wait awhile until it releases for the PC. Waiting is hard though.
@Orionis
Hey no problem figured some of you haven't seen it yet so I posted it here. I definitely see some Skyrim resemblance (hopefully none of the glitches though, haha) there.

@JumpScared
Do you have a PC? Just wait awhile until it releases for the PC. Waiting is hard though.
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
@EnviousEnvy The glitches in Skyrim are one of the best things in this game to me... but I really prefer none of those in ME:Andromeda (even if a part of me thinks it'd be hilarious). Now I couldn't help thinking of the pathfinder being shot into space by some enormous creature like it can happen to the Dragonborn when they fight the giant. Or companions blocking the doorway. Haha.
@EnviousEnvy The glitches in Skyrim are one of the best things in this game to me... but I really prefer none of those in ME:Andromeda (even if a part of me thinks it'd be hilarious). Now I couldn't help thinking of the pathfinder being shot into space by some enormous creature like it can happen to the Dragonborn when they fight the giant. Or companions blocking the doorway. Haha.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
@Orionis

I'm talking the annoying glitches like sudden deaths of the main character so you can't further in the quest (especially the main quest), shopkeepers not showing up so you can't sell your junk, or the most annoying when every single person in Skyrim chases you even outside in the wilderness and the game freezes because of all the loading for those characters.
@Orionis

I'm talking the annoying glitches like sudden deaths of the main character so you can't further in the quest (especially the main quest), shopkeepers not showing up so you can't sell your junk, or the most annoying when every single person in Skyrim chases you even outside in the wilderness and the game freezes because of all the loading for those characters.
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
@EnviousEnvy

Ah well, looks like I'll have to definitely fix my laptop if I want to get my hands on. I can wait a bit, I still need to go through the rest of the series.

Ps, love your username.
@EnviousEnvy

Ah well, looks like I'll have to definitely fix my laptop if I want to get my hands on. I can wait a bit, I still need to go through the rest of the series.

Ps, love your username.
MUYNhfy.png
oczO35g.png
Alright guys, I just noticed something I somehow managed to miss until now. Don't know if you have realized this, but I thought I'd share it either way, because it's completely hilarious: In ME2, if you get drunk at the Eternity bar on Illium (Mystery drink) and talk to Aethyta, she's wearing make up and looks ridiculous.
I'm screaming on the inside.
How could I have missed this before.
Guess you find new things every time you replay it lmao.
Alright guys, I just noticed something I somehow managed to miss until now. Don't know if you have realized this, but I thought I'd share it either way, because it's completely hilarious: In ME2, if you get drunk at the Eternity bar on Illium (Mystery drink) and talk to Aethyta, she's wearing make up and looks ridiculous.
I'm screaming on the inside.
How could I have missed this before.
Guess you find new things every time you replay it lmao.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
@EnviousEnvy I didn't know you meant those. Mostly because I kind of wasn't aware of them? I also don't remember any of those glitches happening to me. Perhaps I read about it, but for the most part I didn't now they existed.
@EnviousEnvy I didn't know you meant those. Mostly because I kind of wasn't aware of them? I also don't remember any of those glitches happening to me. Perhaps I read about it, but for the most part I didn't now they existed.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
Yooooooooo I'm so excited for Andromeda. Probably gonna get it a few months after its release and spoil it for myself though.
Yooooooooo I'm so excited for Andromeda. Probably gonna get it a few months after its release and spoil it for myself though.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
not to be a killjoy, but I have no next to no hype. I hated the direction they went in DAI, and all the info so far seems to indicate a similar kind of focus, which is not my cup of tea.

Vetra though and Peebee. That I am excited about!

What am I saying I am mass effect trash I will get it anyway it's not like I bought a new computer just for Andromeda that could play it or anything
not to be a killjoy, but I have no next to no hype. I hated the direction they went in DAI, and all the info so far seems to indicate a similar kind of focus, which is not my cup of tea.

Vetra though and Peebee. That I am excited about!

What am I saying I am mass effect trash I will get it anyway it's not like I bought a new computer just for Andromeda that could play it or anything
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
@EnviousEnvy
@Orionis
@ademus
@ArchieHicox
@Zenikay
Pinging my list of people again because the new trailer has me screaming ,It's happy screams though XD
@EnviousEnvy
@Orionis
@ademus
@ArchieHicox
@Zenikay
Pinging my list of people again because the new trailer has me screaming ,It's happy screams though XD
@phoenixfairy
I KNOOOOW. But I am so disappointed in the character designs ;n; I neither like Cora nor Liam, and I've already complained enough about how I hate the default looks of the Ryders. RIP.
Vetra though. And those new aliens. [insert THAT one gamer poop line here.]
But still... Krogan LI???
@phoenixfairy
I KNOOOOW. But I am so disappointed in the character designs ;n; I neither like Cora nor Liam, and I've already complained enough about how I hate the default looks of the Ryders. RIP.
Vetra though. And those new aliens. [insert THAT one gamer poop line here.]
But still... Krogan LI???
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10