Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Mass Effect fans?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[img]http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18k4kic54905jgif/ku-xlarge.gif[/img] Any Mass Effect fans on the site? I wanna talk about silly things and plans/hype for Andromeda.
ku-xlarge.gif
Any Mass Effect fans on the site?
I wanna talk about silly things and plans/hype for Andromeda.
*sobbing in corner because no Shepard*

My first plan is to make Scott look good and not like a 14 year old.
Then... Collect minerals while humanity is waiting for a new home.
And hope there'll be a (male) turian romance option for Scotty. Or krogan.
*sobbing in corner because no Shepard*

My first plan is to make Scott look good and not like a 14 year old.
Then... Collect minerals while humanity is waiting for a new home.
And hope there'll be a (male) turian romance option for Scotty. Or krogan.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
@ArchieHicox
Maybe they'll at least have one reference to Shepard in the new game T_T
I'm going to name my female Ryder Dorothy so I can make a lot of "toto we're not in kansas anymore " kind of jokes XD
I've got my eyes on the lady turian ,but I'm not sure since we don't have the full cast yet.
Right now i'm just hoping for a March release
@ArchieHicox
Maybe they'll at least have one reference to Shepard in the new game T_T
I'm going to name my female Ryder Dorothy so I can make a lot of "toto we're not in kansas anymore " kind of jokes XD
I've got my eyes on the lady turian ,but I'm not sure since we don't have the full cast yet.
Right now i'm just hoping for a March release
@phoenixfairy ME fan right here! Crying over the fact that Andromeda will not be accessible to me sadly, but this is why youtube and wikis and other sites are for (even if they can't replace playing the game itself... sigh)
Like ArchieHicox said, I do hope for a romance that has a male alien that you can pair up with your own male character. What made me go in thinking mode is reading that the game happens bloody 600 AFTER the first trilogy. I'll miss Shepard.. I'll miss THE NORMANDY ._.
@phoenixfairy ME fan right here! Crying over the fact that Andromeda will not be accessible to me sadly, but this is why youtube and wikis and other sites are for (even if they can't replace playing the game itself... sigh)
Like ArchieHicox said, I do hope for a romance that has a male alien that you can pair up with your own male character. What made me go in thinking mode is reading that the game happens bloody 600 AFTER the first trilogy. I'll miss Shepard.. I'll miss THE NORMANDY ._.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
I'm fond of the mass effect series and will definitely be buying the game when it comes out. I'll miss having Garrus around but they have some serious story writing talent in the bioware team so I am sure they will be able to win me over. I think a lot of their writers have moved on though so...who knows. It looks good so far though from the trailers, I just hope they keep the tradition of wonderful engaging dialog.
I'm fond of the mass effect series and will definitely be buying the game when it comes out. I'll miss having Garrus around but they have some serious story writing talent in the bioware team so I am sure they will be able to win me over. I think a lot of their writers have moved on though so...who knows. It looks good so far though from the trailers, I just hope they keep the tradition of wonderful engaging dialog.
@phoenixfairy
Vetra is super cute, but we didn't get any male aliens to romance as BroShep, so hopefully this time. At least we have a krogan buddy. Everyone needs a krogan buddy.
I already fear they'll put the release off, but eh. Currently sitting on another ME playthrough because there can't be enough of the Normandy crew.
I really hope they'll allow us to spend more time with the crew, like in the Citadel DLC. That was just too much fun.
Stop calibrating and start talking, everyone.
@phoenixfairy
Vetra is super cute, but we didn't get any male aliens to romance as BroShep, so hopefully this time. At least we have a krogan buddy. Everyone needs a krogan buddy.
I already fear they'll put the release off, but eh. Currently sitting on another ME playthrough because there can't be enough of the Normandy crew.
I really hope they'll allow us to spend more time with the crew, like in the Citadel DLC. That was just too much fun.
Stop calibrating and start talking, everyone.
@ademus
I'm a bit worried about the writing given the fact that a large number of writers seem to be leaving Bioware, but I'm keeping my hopes up because I need another good game to spend most my days playing like I did with Skyrim and the ME trilogy.
I hope will at least get some mention of the Normandy crew, I just really badly want to know everyone got a decent happy ending.

@Orionis
That stinks that you wont be able to play the game, mind if I ask why?
There's a Normandy shaped hole in all our hearts.

@ArchieHicox
Vetra is very cute, we haven't gotten to see many female turians so i'm really curious about her. Judging by what I've read there will be a long list of aliens and humans in Andromeda that you can romance so hopefully there will be a awesome male turian or a new species of alien guy that male Ryder can romance.

Have they told us the name of our Krogan buddy yet?

Heard some rumors that the art book is getting shipped out in April so it might have gotten pushed back to mid April maybe.
@ademus
I'm a bit worried about the writing given the fact that a large number of writers seem to be leaving Bioware, but I'm keeping my hopes up because I need another good game to spend most my days playing like I did with Skyrim and the ME trilogy.
I hope will at least get some mention of the Normandy crew, I just really badly want to know everyone got a decent happy ending.

@Orionis
That stinks that you wont be able to play the game, mind if I ask why?
There's a Normandy shaped hole in all our hearts.

@ArchieHicox
Vetra is very cute, we haven't gotten to see many female turians so i'm really curious about her. Judging by what I've read there will be a long list of aliens and humans in Andromeda that you can romance so hopefully there will be a awesome male turian or a new species of alien guy that male Ryder can romance.

Have they told us the name of our Krogan buddy yet?

Heard some rumors that the art book is getting shipped out in April so it might have gotten pushed back to mid April maybe.
@phoenixfairy
The krogan's name is Drack c:
Really looking forward to learn more about them (and new alien species) as well.

About the release date... I mean, they haven't even voiced all characters yet, so there's still a lot to do, I guess.
@phoenixfairy
The krogan's name is Drack c:
Really looking forward to learn more about them (and new alien species) as well.

About the release date... I mean, they haven't even voiced all characters yet, so there's still a lot to do, I guess.
@phoenixfairy Ha, I'm broke currently. I don't know what it'll be in the future, maybe by the time Andromeda comes out I'll be able to get it. I'll surely keep up to date about things though haha.
That's true! I still wish I could get that N7 hoodie in real life... sigh.
@phoenixfairy Ha, I'm broke currently. I don't know what it'll be in the future, maybe by the time Andromeda comes out I'll be able to get it. I'll surely keep up to date about things though haha.
That's true! I still wish I could get that N7 hoodie in real life... sigh.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
@phoenixfairy
ME! (haha that can be interpreted as a pun for this)

But yes! Me! I'm actually still on the third game because I'm dragging it out until Andromeda but I am in love with the series :) I tried a roleplay on here for it once but it failed because of inactivity '^'

And that gif seriously freaked me out because that's exactly how my Commander Shepard looks :o Like spot on wow

I keep up to date with all of the Andromeda news and trailers, plus the initiative since I want that spicy helmet OvO Can't wait, I really want to pre-order but I'm not sure if I should~
@phoenixfairy
ME! (haha that can be interpreted as a pun for this)

But yes! Me! I'm actually still on the third game because I'm dragging it out until Andromeda but I am in love with the series :) I tried a roleplay on here for it once but it failed because of inactivity '^'

And that gif seriously freaked me out because that's exactly how my Commander Shepard looks :o Like spot on wow

I keep up to date with all of the Andromeda news and trailers, plus the initiative since I want that spicy helmet OvO Can't wait, I really want to pre-order but I'm not sure if I should~
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10