Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Flightrising D&D (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@RoseyVaporeon

hello may i join the group? i'd love to play but because timezones, it's ok if i just watch
@RoseyVaporeon

hello may i join the group? i'd love to play but because timezones, it's ok if i just watch
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png
Hmm, I might check this out some more later. This sounds pretty interesting :O
Hmm, I might check this out some more later. This sounds pretty interesting :O
I have never had a chance to play D&D... I've wanted, but never found a group to play with. But before I join I want to ask...

How are you going to deal with time zones? Are you going to have a few different groups for people from different time zone? Like 'US server' and 'European server' etc. Because otherwise setting up a session can be hard, because it's either too late or too early for some to join. Like I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time, and because of that, I've kinda been behind/kinda feeling left out of most other games in FR - like Werewolf .
I have never had a chance to play D&D... I've wanted, but never found a group to play with. But before I join I want to ask...

How are you going to deal with time zones? Are you going to have a few different groups for people from different time zone? Like 'US server' and 'European server' etc. Because otherwise setting up a session can be hard, because it's either too late or too early for some to join. Like I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time, and because of that, I've kinda been behind/kinda feeling left out of most other games in FR - like Werewolf .
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
I'm interested! Though I'm a complete newb when it comes to D&D. D:
I'm interested! Though I'm a complete newb when it comes to D&D. D:
j3zsWMV.png
I'm definitely interested in joining, and while I'm also new at D&D, I have a few rulebooks I could look over if that helps!
I'm definitely interested in joining, and while I'm also new at D&D, I have a few rulebooks I could look over if that helps!
AqaqXxe.png
Okay, I gotta tag myself here because I've been looking for this for such a long time! @spectreiora

I'm very new to D&D, but I've been trying to get into it for about a month now. Definitely going to join!
Okay, I gotta tag myself here because I've been looking for this for such a long time! @spectreiora

I'm very new to D&D, but I've been trying to get into it for about a month now. Definitely going to join!
oh this is exactly what I've been looking for, I've wanted to try out d&d for a while now.
oh this is exactly what I've been looking for, I've wanted to try out d&d for a while now.
boJUQ4E.png
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
cjw0eKI.png They/them
+0 FR
No Current Challenge
EFTT7LA.pngcpq5NRN.pngpVNMKt0.pngjKMETFn.pngv4VcBuv.png2H8t4mt.pngbhQqdrG.png
@Namira gonna tag myself here for the future.
@Namira gonna tag myself here for the future.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
I WANT IN :0
I WANT IN :0
Kano3Shuuya.png
@RoseyVaporeon Can I get an invite to the discord server? The link on the first page just takes me to a page that says the code is invalid/expired
@RoseyVaporeon Can I get an invite to the discord server? The link on the first page just takes me to a page that says the code is invalid/expired
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9