Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Flightrising D&D (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Avariea
I see some people who have ''dragonborn'' as their character on the sheet now that I'm looking into actually joining.
Are those people who use their characters they made in games like Skyrim or is that a race you can be in D&D?
Because if we can use characters that are made in certain fantasy games like The Elder Scrolls or Dragon Age then I'd like that actually, as I don't have a character set up for D&D yet lol
@Avariea
I see some people who have ''dragonborn'' as their character on the sheet now that I'm looking into actually joining.
Are those people who use their characters they made in games like Skyrim or is that a race you can be in D&D?
Because if we can use characters that are made in certain fantasy games like The Elder Scrolls or Dragon Age then I'd like that actually, as I don't have a character set up for D&D yet lol
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
@Lunaaaaa

Dragonborn is a playable race in 5th Edition tho we do have players with custom races/ fantasy races from games so it totally possible for you to play with one of those!
@Lunaaaaa

Dragonborn is a playable race in 5th Edition tho we do have players with custom races/ fantasy races from games so it totally possible for you to play with one of those!
2ZDoHTE.png
bump! we need more people! especially dms!
bump! we need more people! especially dms!
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
I'd so love to join, D&D seems so awesome and something I'd have ton of fun doing. but I didn't play any form of D&D since I was a kid and I literally don't remember anything. I never really had people to play with.
I'm just a giant noob.
I'd so love to join, D&D seems so awesome and something I'd have ton of fun doing. but I didn't play any form of D&D since I was a kid and I literally don't remember anything. I never really had people to play with.
I'm just a giant noob.
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
bump
bump
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@RoseyVaporeon On the GoogleDoc if I had a game with openings in it, would I just duplicate the sheet that's titled "DM: [blank example]" and fill it out or do I need permission before advertising a game?
@RoseyVaporeon On the GoogleDoc if I had a game with openings in it, would I just duplicate the sheet that's titled "DM: [blank example]" and fill it out or do I need permission before advertising a game?
banner_small_by_mintskeleton-d9uchvn.png
@Thatgermangirl you can do both! just make sure other's are aware you have a game open!
@Thatgermangirl you can do both! just make sure other's are aware you have a game open!
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@tiramosu I don't know if you've seen this already but thought you may be interested
@tiramosu I don't know if you've seen this already but thought you may be interested
sZShZzW.png
@RoseyVaporeon Ok cool! We had some players drop out so I figured this was a good place to look 8D
@RoseyVaporeon Ok cool! We had some players drop out so I figured this was a good place to look 8D
banner_small_by_mintskeleton-d9uchvn.png
@RoseyVaporeon

Am I allowed to join one these DnD campaigns :D I never did a online one before but I did do one at school last year and it was fun ^^.
@RoseyVaporeon

Am I allowed to join one these DnD campaigns :D I never did a online one before but I did do one at school last year and it was fun ^^.
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9