Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Flightrising D&D (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@RoseyVaporeon

I guess my question is, how is this actually played? Is there a third party site used besides just the chat one, Discord?
@RoseyVaporeon

I guess my question is, how is this actually played? Is there a third party site used besides just the chat one, Discord?
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose you can use whatever you wish really, but the main ones we do use is Roll20 and Discord.

it is up to whatever the dm decides really :)
@DalphiaRose you can use whatever you wish really, but the main ones we do use is Roll20 and Discord.

it is up to whatever the dm decides really :)
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@RoseyVaporeon

I haven't played before, but I've got a hand book and half a character made... And a desire to go adventuring!

Not sure if I fit into any open games right now, though.
@RoseyVaporeon

I haven't played before, but I've got a hand book and half a character made... And a desire to go adventuring!

Not sure if I fit into any open games right now, though.
@DalphiaRose if you havnt played thats totally fine too! we are still a new group. so take your time to learn formats you are comfotable with!
@DalphiaRose if you havnt played thats totally fine too! we are still a new group. so take your time to learn formats you are comfotable with!
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
Ok so like, i'm definitely gonna join this. Been wanting to play D&D lately but i have nobody to play with in my area, so chat group based version will do.
Ok so like, i'm definitely gonna join this. Been wanting to play D&D lately but i have nobody to play with in my area, so chat group based version will do.
@RoseyVaporeon

Is there a pinglist for new games?
@RoseyVaporeon

Is there a pinglist for new games?
@DalphiaRose

not at this moment
@DalphiaRose

not at this moment
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
I'm interested but not too sure about how well it will work out. I've never done any online D&D, only in-person. It's a different experience I'm sure, and I'm not too sure about how my own scheduling is right now.
I'm interested but not too sure about how well it will work out. I've never done any online D&D, only in-person. It's a different experience I'm sure, and I'm not too sure about how my own scheduling is right now.
fhJcysU.png
@RoseyVaporeon
Golly I've been looking for people to try d&d with!
You're still open and around for D&D newbs, right?
@RoseyVaporeon
Golly I've been looking for people to try d&d with!
You're still open and around for D&D newbs, right?
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
@Lunaaaaa

Absolutely ^_^ We will be open for as long as I can keep the server going! (and as long as my mods can deal with my shenanigans)
@Lunaaaaa

Absolutely ^_^ We will be open for as long as I can keep the server going! (and as long as my mods can deal with my shenanigans)
2ZDoHTE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9