Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Flightrising D&D (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bump
bump
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@mochimajuru

Its very much like skype but without video calls. There are chats as well as voice chats you can join though we do not require people to HAVE to voice chat ^_^
@mochimajuru

Its very much like skype but without video calls. There are chats as well as voice chats you can join though we do not require people to HAVE to voice chat ^_^
2ZDoHTE.png
@auriagarde Pinging myself so I don't lose this!

I've never played but I've watched people play (Critical Role fan, welp) and been itching to try! (Being DM intrigues me but a raw newbie as DM is not a good idea ^^'')

Is it alright if I just nosey in the server for a bit?
@auriagarde Pinging myself so I don't lose this!

I've never played but I've watched people play (Critical Role fan, welp) and been itching to try! (Being DM intrigues me but a raw newbie as DM is not a good idea ^^'')

Is it alright if I just nosey in the server for a bit?
AuriaGarde_Tiny_zpsd7aa70da.gif gqS46t9.png
@AuriaGarde

Absolutely ^_^
@AuriaGarde

Absolutely ^_^
2ZDoHTE.png
I filled in my info on the membership slot and introduced myself in the discord chat. I have no experience with dnd, but I hope I can fit in well with the group.
I filled in my info on the membership slot and introduced myself in the discord chat. I have no experience with dnd, but I hope I can fit in well with the group.
I've also filled out the membership slot and joined the discord chat. :) I've played several rounds of 5th edition, but they were across three different campaigns so I'm still very much new. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
I've also filled out the membership slot and joined the discord chat. :) I've played several rounds of 5th edition, but they were across three different campaigns so I'm still very much new. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Welcome to all new members! Its wonderful seeing so many people active in chat ^_^
Welcome to all new members! Its wonderful seeing so many people active in chat ^_^
2ZDoHTE.png
BUMP

WE NEED SOME MODS AND DMS AND MORE MEMBERS!!! PLEASSE JOIN! :D
BUMP

WE NEED SOME MODS AND DMS AND MORE MEMBERS!!! PLEASSE JOIN! :D
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
i'm a complete noob but i'd love to join if you need more members!
i'm a complete noob but i'd love to join if you need more members!
I might join eventually, but I have basically no equipment or experience plus I'm sick and lazy
I might join eventually, but I have basically no equipment or experience plus I'm sick and lazy
millie, she/her, minor, time: fr+0
  • currently hyperfixating on dr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9