Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | poorly describe the game/s your're into
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 128 129
Teenagers giving society the finger
Teenagers giving society the finger
7qGKlIB.gif
@MissMagget now that could be a lot of things but is it perchance Persona 5?

Anyway here's one of mine:
Some random person makes friends with talking insects and listens to people talk about their dreams and goals in order to stop the sky from falling
@MissMagget now that could be a lot of things but is it perchance Persona 5?

Anyway here's one of mine:
Some random person makes friends with talking insects and listens to people talk about their dreams and goals in order to stop the sky from falling
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
@InkedMyths

right on the nose
@InkedMyths

right on the nose
7qGKlIB.gif
Local man determined to wear a rabbit suit and ruin everything so several dead children, some robots, and a few dead adults light him- and the dead children- on fire so their souls can rest.

Except rabbit man.
He goes to hell.

Meanwhile management isn't paying me enough to deal with these f***ing robots
Local man determined to wear a rabbit suit and ruin everything so several dead children, some robots, and a few dead adults light him- and the dead children- on fire so their souls can rest.

Except rabbit man.
He goes to hell.

Meanwhile management isn't paying me enough to deal with these f***ing robots
lL0TUQg.png
Injustice 2:

everyone is mad at everyone and now some space alien is coming to collect their world and now they have to work together to stop him or else they will all die.
Injustice 2:

everyone is mad at everyone and now some space alien is coming to collect their world and now they have to work together to stop him or else they will all die.
original.gif
if it's ethically questionable or potentially dangerous, then it's a-okay!
if it's ethically questionable or potentially dangerous, then it's a-okay!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
A small child takes on the mafia by traveling through space and time.

Kill dinosaurs with a sword twice your size. Make more swords out of their bodies.

This game would be way more fun if people would sTOP MOVING IN ON TOP OF MY FLOWERS

You are the only one who can see magic apples and like half the town wants to date you. Further proof that there is nothing gamers won't do for hats and a virtual SO.

Grand Theft Zelda: Breath of Andreas

Another Zelda game, but not a Zelda game. It is because you get situational weapons to fight bosses but not because you actually get to play as Zelda. She is made of raw lesbian energy and drama. Literally fakes her own death to both start drama and be a part of the drama. I'm in love with her. Oh yeah also a keep is in danger, as is Ruto because of course she is.
A small child takes on the mafia by traveling through space and time.

Kill dinosaurs with a sword twice your size. Make more swords out of their bodies.

This game would be way more fun if people would sTOP MOVING IN ON TOP OF MY FLOWERS

You are the only one who can see magic apples and like half the town wants to date you. Further proof that there is nothing gamers won't do for hats and a virtual SO.

Grand Theft Zelda: Breath of Andreas

Another Zelda game, but not a Zelda game. It is because you get situational weapons to fight bosses but not because you actually get to play as Zelda. She is made of raw lesbian energy and drama. Literally fakes her own death to both start drama and be a part of the drama. I'm in love with her. Oh yeah also a keep is in danger, as is Ruto because of course she is.
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.png
-Existential robots

-Smell the wilderness

-Magic flute

-Small monsters fighting

-Man explores world
-Existential robots

-Smell the wilderness

-Magic flute

-Small monsters fighting

-Man explores world
tumblr_puz35hDKrI1skw924o2_r1_250.gif
a wolf with the task of keeping your psychotic mate from stealing your own children and carrying them off into oblivion so they can starve as you uselessly try to herd your remaining offspring

shoulder sneks and hell guns, all while trying to control a crazy demon inside you

destroy everyone's hard work with homicidal dragons

a wolf with the task of keeping your psychotic mate from stealing your own children and carrying them off into oblivion so they can starve as you uselessly try to herd your remaining offspring

shoulder sneks and hell guns, all while trying to control a crazy demon inside you

destroy everyone's hard work with homicidal dragons

lkzAKA7.jpg
GET WREKED 12TH PLACE!/GET WREKED 1ST PLACE, IT'S MINE NOW!

Panic. wait no, wait yes, wait, what?

Destroy islands. As a drago- wait you aren't the dragon but you're still controlling it? WELL WHERE'S THE CHARACTER YOU'RE PLAYING AS? *doesn't exist in game's code.* WELP!
GET WREKED 12TH PLACE!/GET WREKED 1ST PLACE, IT'S MINE NOW!

Panic. wait no, wait yes, wait, what?

Destroy islands. As a drago- wait you aren't the dragon but you're still controlling it? WELL WHERE'S THE CHARACTER YOU'RE PLAYING AS? *doesn't exist in game's code.* WELP!
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 128 129