Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | poorly describe the game/s your're into
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129
Dishonored: Here, have all these cool abilities. Now don't use any of them because that makes you a bad person, and that's just Terrible.

Skyrim: You're actually a dragon but Not Really.

Oblivion: Florida man finds himself in the wrong place at the right time. Saves world. Just wants to pick flowers instead.

Dragon Age: Save the world. Take your eyes off of it for one second. Everything you've done is now undone.

Bioshock: Murder dads on a mission.

Dragon's Dogma: The less-popular Shadow of the Colossus, with a surprisingly complicated character creation system and mechanics.

Mount and Blade: Conquer the world. Why? Because it's there. And also because Lord so-and-so looked at you funny three months back.
Dishonored: Here, have all these cool abilities. Now don't use any of them because that makes you a bad person, and that's just Terrible.

Skyrim: You're actually a dragon but Not Really.

Oblivion: Florida man finds himself in the wrong place at the right time. Saves world. Just wants to pick flowers instead.

Dragon Age: Save the world. Take your eyes off of it for one second. Everything you've done is now undone.

Bioshock: Murder dads on a mission.

Dragon's Dogma: The less-popular Shadow of the Colossus, with a surprisingly complicated character creation system and mechanics.

Mount and Blade: Conquer the world. Why? Because it's there. And also because Lord so-and-so looked at you funny three months back.
War Dragons: Flying lizards wreck your house.

Flight Rising: Click-baits with sucky graphics. A dragon dress-up game.

Monster Legends: Monster abuse.
War Dragons: Flying lizards wreck your house.

Flight Rising: Click-baits with sucky graphics. A dragon dress-up game.

Monster Legends: Monster abuse.
MyfNmKq.png
Pokemon: Magical dogfighting that's legal for some reason
Final Fantasy X: Main character's life is a lie while he fights with a mechanic, a racist, a witch, a cat-man, and a waifu
Pokemon: Magical dogfighting that's legal for some reason
Final Fantasy X: Main character's life is a lie while he fights with a mechanic, a racist, a witch, a cat-man, and a waifu
Pokemon: "Here kid, take this dangerous fire breathing lizard and go enslave other dangerous wild animals for science. Meanwhile, go destroy a crime organization while your at it. By the way, I can't remember my grandson's name, though I probably named him something embarrassing."

Fire Emblem (Specifically Awakening): When two people kill enough things they can bang and then get a kid from the future. You can also bang your best friend's kid from the future to have another kid from the future. Oh by the way, you're also technically the bad guy!

Persona 4: Crush tarot cards and summon gods that happen to live in your inner psyche. Befriend more people who are totally not into you in someway and then learn about murders :D!

Pokemon: "Here kid, take this dangerous fire breathing lizard and go enslave other dangerous wild animals for science. Meanwhile, go destroy a crime organization while your at it. By the way, I can't remember my grandson's name, though I probably named him something embarrassing."

Fire Emblem (Specifically Awakening): When two people kill enough things they can bang and then get a kid from the future. You can also bang your best friend's kid from the future to have another kid from the future. Oh by the way, you're also technically the bad guy!

Persona 4: Crush tarot cards and summon gods that happen to live in your inner psyche. Befriend more people who are totally not into you in someway and then learn about murders :D!

*Insert something witty here*

WvEXipG.pngmlHpBMC.png
Kirby: Eat
Kirby: Eat
Bravely Second: Final Fantasy, now with more puns!

Stella Glow: Waifus with anime tropes and is actually a good game

Pokemon Sun/Moon: Pokemon - Edge Edition

Skullgirls: Hot people beating each other up to win a maid's heart (literally)

Elsword: Pay-to-win MMORPG with jiggle physics and anime-esque character models
Bravely Second: Final Fantasy, now with more puns!

Stella Glow: Waifus with anime tropes and is actually a good game

Pokemon Sun/Moon: Pokemon - Edge Edition

Skullgirls: Hot people beating each other up to win a maid's heart (literally)

Elsword: Pay-to-win MMORPG with jiggle physics and anime-esque character models
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
Kirby: Play as an innocent pink ball that eats literally everything, saving the planet in the process.

Minecraft: Build houses with dirt, kill villagers with huge noses, and get blown up by green pigs.
Kirby: Play as an innocent pink ball that eats literally everything, saving the planet in the process.

Minecraft: Build houses with dirt, kill villagers with huge noses, and get blown up by green pigs.
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
Okami: A wolf that paints all over everything, fights monsters, and enjoys stealing stuff travels the country, accompanied by an incredibly heterosexual green fairy man.

Pokemon: Tween receives a small elemental monster, and is sent into the world to fight other elemental monsters and probably also take down a terrorist organization and capture a really big elemental monster.
Okami: A wolf that paints all over everything, fights monsters, and enjoys stealing stuff travels the country, accompanied by an incredibly heterosexual green fairy man.

Pokemon: Tween receives a small elemental monster, and is sent into the world to fight other elemental monsters and probably also take down a terrorist organization and capture a really big elemental monster.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Undertale: People try to kill you because you're a human and of course your nature reaction is to make friends with them, unless you're more of a genocide person in which case, KILL THEM ALL.
Undertale: People try to kill you because you're a human and of course your nature reaction is to make friends with them, unless you're more of a genocide person in which case, KILL THEM ALL.
Lichtdrache.gif
The Elder Scrolls Online: Trapped in a jail by a very evidently evil _____, you are sent out into the world because you are special and everybody needs you to kill the evil guy because they can't do it themselves. "What if Elder Scrolls but more players?"

School of Dragons: Glitch Simulator 2016

Starbound: The result of a one-night-stand between No Man's Sky and Minecraft.

Darkest Dungeon: Old people dug up eldritch monsters in ruined mansion, threatening town that lives below. For some reason, nobody in this town has the common sense to move away and hire an exorcist. Instead, they send wave after wave of barely qualified self-styled adventurers to lose their minds in the depths of the mansion and maybe kill a few monsters along the way.

Alien: Isolation Alien but with more aliens.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Trapped in a jail by a very evidently evil _____, you are sent out into the world because you are special and everybody needs you to kill the evil guy because they can't do it themselves. "What if Elder Scrolls but more players?"

School of Dragons: Glitch Simulator 2016

Starbound: The result of a one-night-stand between No Man's Sky and Minecraft.

Darkest Dungeon: Old people dug up eldritch monsters in ruined mansion, threatening town that lives below. For some reason, nobody in this town has the common sense to move away and hire an exorcist. Instead, they send wave after wave of barely qualified self-styled adventurers to lose their minds in the depths of the mansion and maybe kill a few monsters along the way.

Alien: Isolation Alien but with more aliens.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129