Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | poorly describe the game/s your're into
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129
Brutal Legend: That fat actor from Pick of Destiny gets his own video game, this time starring with his dead girlfriend, a guy so obsessed with shampoo he can use his hair to fly, emperor Wannabe Satan, the guitar he stole from the worst band in all of Metal history, and a bunch of kids who don't know how to do anything but bang their heads into a wall of solid rock. Oh, and if you get all the collectibles before the final boss fight, then Tim Curry will literally spoil the ending GHJKYBJYH BHJKVfjthg god damnit!

Pokémon: Tween fights suicidal terrorist organizations and enslaves deities.

Brutal Legend: That fat actor from Pick of Destiny gets his own video game, this time starring with his dead girlfriend, a guy so obsessed with shampoo he can use his hair to fly, emperor Wannabe Satan, the guitar he stole from the worst band in all of Metal history, and a bunch of kids who don't know how to do anything but bang their heads into a wall of solid rock. Oh, and if you get all the collectibles before the final boss fight, then Tim Curry will literally spoil the ending GHJKYBJYH BHJKVfjthg god damnit!

Pokémon: Tween fights suicidal terrorist organizations and enslaves deities.

If you see the name these are massive spoilers fyi
Xenoblade: You fight Evas/Mechas/Transformers with a giant lightsaber and your friends. Plus your not-so-dead girlfriends' brother tags along.
Then your robo-girlfriend shows up and things get weird.
God is a jerk and also you. Then you kill God after he killed the Goddess possessing your girlfriend and tried to eat everyone. Alpha God AI Slash Sexy Skynet Man fixes reality after you and him break it and you all go home.

Okami: You are doge but also a goddess and you paint things. You also murder things and collect beads. Later you beat up some clocks and fight a evil fish slash fetus with a blonde alien man with a french accent and his inappropriately named lightsaber. Then you take a ufo to the moon and have a tiny wolf son with either him or the werewolf guy. Its not really clear.

Animal Crossing: Everyone is a furry but you. Your life is now consumed by sea bass and giant beetles. Your secretary is extremely overworked. Save her.

Earthbound: Kids and fun! Also aliens and a time traveling bee.
If you see the name these are massive spoilers fyi
Xenoblade: You fight Evas/Mechas/Transformers with a giant lightsaber and your friends. Plus your not-so-dead girlfriends' brother tags along.
Then your robo-girlfriend shows up and things get weird.
God is a jerk and also you. Then you kill God after he killed the Goddess possessing your girlfriend and tried to eat everyone. Alpha God AI Slash Sexy Skynet Man fixes reality after you and him break it and you all go home.

Okami: You are doge but also a goddess and you paint things. You also murder things and collect beads. Later you beat up some clocks and fight a evil fish slash fetus with a blonde alien man with a french accent and his inappropriately named lightsaber. Then you take a ufo to the moon and have a tiny wolf son with either him or the werewolf guy. Its not really clear.

Animal Crossing: Everyone is a furry but you. Your life is now consumed by sea bass and giant beetles. Your secretary is extremely overworked. Save her.

Earthbound: Kids and fun! Also aliens and a time traveling bee.
±
They/Them | FrT +3
tumblr_inline_og1428X8wh1so6t4z_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_og141lJTzb1so6t4z_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_og1428X8wh1so6t4z_75sq.png
Myst: Solve the familial problems of a middle aged man by using his magical books to get lost and go in circles

Pokemon: I can't think of any jokes that haven't been done a hundred times

Xenogears: Mecha and arbitrary religion symbolism. Also, most of the game is a single long cutscene

Alan Wake: Solve the problems of a middle aged man whose book is coming to life and trying to kill him while getting lost and going in circles a lot. Your most valuable weapon is a flashlight.

Drawn to Life: You can make anything with a notebook, but it looks like trash

Scribblenauts: You can make anything with a notebook, but it looks like trash

Minecraft: Building block simulator

Spore: Darwinian Evolution: The Game

The Sims: Taking care of tiny people in a box. No one knows what they say!

Myst: Solve the familial problems of a middle aged man by using his magical books to get lost and go in circles

Pokemon: I can't think of any jokes that haven't been done a hundred times

Xenogears: Mecha and arbitrary religion symbolism. Also, most of the game is a single long cutscene

Alan Wake: Solve the problems of a middle aged man whose book is coming to life and trying to kill him while getting lost and going in circles a lot. Your most valuable weapon is a flashlight.

Drawn to Life: You can make anything with a notebook, but it looks like trash

Scribblenauts: You can make anything with a notebook, but it looks like trash

Minecraft: Building block simulator

Spore: Darwinian Evolution: The Game

The Sims: Taking care of tiny people in a box. No one knows what they say!

I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
You run around in the city for 10 years playing cop because everyone else in incapable, until one of your best friends blows up the chantry, which ultimately causes a rebellion and y'all have to flee.
Oh, and you also adamantly refuse to wash that one blood smear off your nose.
You run around in the city for 10 years playing cop because everyone else in incapable, until one of your best friends blows up the chantry, which ultimately causes a rebellion and y'all have to flee.
Oh, and you also adamantly refuse to wash that one blood smear off your nose.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
Final Fantasy XV:

4 gay guys go on a road trip tht turns bad lol
Final Fantasy XV:

4 gay guys go on a road trip tht turns bad lol
63b167364c0a2dbaf2a03351a1066bc8cada7354.pngfcaa2c7b37d017521beff538d86b130409b73d6e.png21d0293ce4fcfad679fd6be05ccf743215e58ae7.png99d350e6cd84e02c223da178bc712b62b709f489.png
@Piko

It's [*spoiler][/spoiler] but without the * =)
@Piko

It's [*spoiler][/spoiler] but without the * =)
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
I don't play a lot of games other then FR so I'll just do Titanfall, which my sister and dad are into.

Titanfall: Evil organization + fps game + laRGE MACHINES DROPPING WHAT THE HECK + enslaving robots = titanfall
I don't play a lot of games other then FR so I'll just do Titanfall, which my sister and dad are into.

Titanfall: Evil organization + fps game + laRGE MACHINES DROPPING WHAT THE HECK + enslaving robots = titanfall
@lesley ohh thank you!! ill go add it then :)
@lesley ohh thank you!! ill go add it then :)
63b167364c0a2dbaf2a03351a1066bc8cada7354.pngfcaa2c7b37d017521beff538d86b130409b73d6e.png21d0293ce4fcfad679fd6be05ccf743215e58ae7.png99d350e6cd84e02c223da178bc712b62b709f489.png
Pokémon:
Enslaving innocent creatures by trapping them in plastic balls and then forcing them to battle for you until they pass out
Pokémon:
Enslaving innocent creatures by trapping them in plastic balls and then forcing them to battle for you until they pass out
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
Plants vs Zombies:

Green Vs Green Basically.
Plants vs Zombies:

Green Vs Green Basically.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129