Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | poorly describe the game/s your're into
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129
just a fun thread with no serious busniness really.

just poorly describe the games you like and post them here in the thread c:

I'll start with ARK: Survival Evolved
''Bootleg Minecraft but with actual 3dmodels and dinosaurs who will kill you every 10 minutes''
just a fun thread with no serious busniness really.

just poorly describe the games you like and post them here in the thread c:

I'll start with ARK: Survival Evolved
''Bootleg Minecraft but with actual 3dmodels and dinosaurs who will kill you every 10 minutes''
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
@Lunaaaaa

Pokemon: Live your dream as a ten year old that captures beings that control time and space, all while taking down an entire evil organization/stopping the end of the world/beating people at battling who have been training for decades while you just left the house two days ago.
@Lunaaaaa

Pokemon: Live your dream as a ten year old that captures beings that control time and space, all while taking down an entire evil organization/stopping the end of the world/beating people at battling who have been training for decades while you just left the house two days ago.
vFCojAh.png
oh boy i love these explain badly threads

team fortress 2: war-themed hat simulator
borderlands: shoot everything to make guns explode out of them
paladins: poor man's overwatch
trove: shittier 3rd person minecraft
assassin's creed II: parkour and murder: the video game
the wolf among us: fairytales but they're all on drugs

oh and some more now

undertale: Be Nice™ or be the worst person ever
left 4 dead: conveniently placed shelters that happen to be not raided yet
sims 4: play god
insurgency: Realism
keep talking and nobody explodes: the game that destroys friendships and makes you realise that neither of you have any communication skills
tales from the borderlands: i want to be friends with jack but i can't because he's still a jerk

oh boy i love these explain badly threads

team fortress 2: war-themed hat simulator
borderlands: shoot everything to make guns explode out of them
paladins: poor man's overwatch
trove: shittier 3rd person minecraft
assassin's creed II: parkour and murder: the video game
the wolf among us: fairytales but they're all on drugs

oh and some more now

undertale: Be Nice™ or be the worst person ever
left 4 dead: conveniently placed shelters that happen to be not raided yet
sims 4: play god
insurgency: Realism
keep talking and nobody explodes: the game that destroys friendships and makes you realise that neither of you have any communication skills
tales from the borderlands: i want to be friends with jack but i can't because he's still a jerk

S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Skyrim:
Flying lizards are taking over the world for reasons that aren't really made that clear, and it's thanks to them you're not a prisoner anymore and you can do whatever you like now. Thanks dragons! But also not thanks dragons because they're trying to destroy everything.
Skyrim:
Flying lizards are taking over the world for reasons that aren't really made that clear, and it's thanks to them you're not a prisoner anymore and you can do whatever you like now. Thanks dragons! But also not thanks dragons because they're trying to destroy everything.
Screenshot_485.png
Oh I forgot this one!

The Last Of Us: Dead daughter flashbacks, the game. Also, everyone is on some really weird mushrooms.
Oh I forgot this one!

The Last Of Us: Dead daughter flashbacks, the game. Also, everyone is on some really weird mushrooms.
vFCojAh.png
The Witcher 3: Because you have white hair everyone wants you to solve their problems.
The Witcher 3: Because you have white hair everyone wants you to solve their problems.
Screenshot_485.png
@Servalan

That's a great description xD
@Servalan

That's a great description xD
vFCojAh.png
Overwatch: futuristic, but not too futuristic pew pew

No Man's Sky: Star Trek Simulator 2016
Overwatch: futuristic, but not too futuristic pew pew

No Man's Sky: Star Trek Simulator 2016
Screenshot_485.png
Blade and Soul You're out for revenge but eh, let's go make friends with the talking frogs, wolves, and weird lizard warriors and get involved in a war. (Who needs to walk anywhere when you can glide?)

Also see that character you like? They're dead. Oh? A favourite? You have to watch them die. look! More and more nice characters died.

(such a cool game though)
Blade and Soul You're out for revenge but eh, let's go make friends with the talking frogs, wolves, and weird lizard warriors and get involved in a war. (Who needs to walk anywhere when you can glide?)

Also see that character you like? They're dead. Oh? A favourite? You have to watch them die. look! More and more nice characters died.

(such a cool game though)
vcwdnl.png
shadow of the colossus: Florida Man Goes And Murders Giant Monsters To Revive Gf
shadow of the colossus: Florida Man Goes And Murders Giant Monsters To Revive Gf
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129