Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Destiny Hub
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
@Fianna
I can do private matches :D oh man, that's so neat!!!
It also means I can beat up on @Itsamatsu. My Hunter will kick your Warlocks butt

@Guardianess
I think I can get onto all the maps o: I just found the Private match setting thing and it seems like all the maps are there. I'm really glad that Destiny doesn't shut people out of ALL of Expansion things ;A;
@Fianna
I can do private matches :D oh man, that's so neat!!!
It also means I can beat up on @Itsamatsu. My Hunter will kick your Warlocks butt

@Guardianess
I think I can get onto all the maps o: I just found the Private match setting thing and it seems like all the maps are there. I'm really glad that Destiny doesn't shut people out of ALL of Expansion things ;A;
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@Guardianess @ClearLakes44
Sounds like a good deal. Glad I brought it up ^^

@Guardianess @ClearLakes44
Sounds like a good deal. Glad I brought it up ^^

Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Guardianess
[sobs] all the Crucible places are so cool. I really gotta try PvP more just so I can explore these places ;A; although the huge open maps would be a nightmare??? I would just get so lost.

But ghajkegej thank you so much for that???? That was really nice of you to sherpa me around ;;A;;
@Guardianess
[sobs] all the Crucible places are so cool. I really gotta try PvP more just so I can explore these places ;A; although the huge open maps would be a nightmare??? I would just get so lost.

But ghajkegej thank you so much for that???? That was really nice of you to sherpa me around ;;A;;

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@ClearLakes44 private matches are what I use to explore the maps in peace, you go to your Crucible map menu and its in the middle some. You can set everything up to your liking from there! But it wasn't a problem, we had alot of fun and were laughing a good bit at the random antics! My cousin is @Mystics, he has a clan we can use for XB1 FR players called Dragon Flight Eternal, not his main but still there if we like!
@ClearLakes44 private matches are what I use to explore the maps in peace, you go to your Crucible map menu and its in the middle some. You can set everything up to your liking from there! But it wasn't a problem, we had alot of fun and were laughing a good bit at the random antics! My cousin is @Mystics, he has a clan we can use for XB1 FR players called Dragon Flight Eternal, not his main but still there if we like!
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@Guardianess
I am going to take so many screeshots of The Drifter ahhh *A*
But I was thinking about a clan the other day! It would be pretty nice if we had clans for the different consoles o:
@Guardianess
I am going to take so many screeshots of The Drifter ahhh *A*
But I was thinking about a clan the other day! It would be pretty nice if we had clans for the different consoles o:

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
Username: Mystics
Consoles: Xbox One
Gamertag: Available via PM
PvP: Personally don't run PvP,
PvE: Down for any PvE activity
Raids: Any raids are fine, I have yet to complete Wrath of the Machine.
Timezone: +1 hour FR, MST
Other Comments: PM me for Gamertag, and please send a message before inviting me to a game or a party, as I ignore random invites for the most part.
Username: Mystics
Consoles: Xbox One
Gamertag: Available via PM
PvP: Personally don't run PvP,
PvE: Down for any PvE activity
Raids: Any raids are fine, I have yet to complete Wrath of the Machine.
Timezone: +1 hour FR, MST
Other Comments: PM me for Gamertag, and please send a message before inviting me to a game or a party, as I ignore random invites for the most part.
XHxgasI.gif
@ClearLakes44
Speaking of taking screenshots - did you get my memo on a possible future discussion theme being Destiny "Photography"? *3*
I'll be making my post for this week's discussion soon. I promise I haven't been ignoring ;n;

@Mystics Hi! :D I heard you're Guardianess's cousin!
Also, your sig is fab! :0

I'm super stoked to see all those quiet souls that have secretly enjoyed Destiny, just glide their way here.
@ClearLakes44
Speaking of taking screenshots - did you get my memo on a possible future discussion theme being Destiny "Photography"? *3*
I'll be making my post for this week's discussion soon. I promise I haven't been ignoring ;n;

@Mystics Hi! :D I heard you're Guardianess's cousin!
Also, your sig is fab! :0

I'm super stoked to see all those quiet souls that have secretly enjoyed Destiny, just glide their way here.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna
Oh, yes, that you for reminding me!!! I've been meaning to add that on ;w;

@Mystics
Welcome to the Hub! And thank you for showing me around the Crucible maps the other day ;w; I had a lot of fun
@Fianna
Oh, yes, that you for reminding me!!! I've been meaning to add that on ;w;

@Mystics
Welcome to the Hub! And thank you for showing me around the Crucible maps the other day ;w; I had a lot of fun

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
Okay, so I just wasted a couple hours of my life sketching this completely self-indulgent monstrosity ;A; [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/a7Q2kdg.png[/img][/center]
Okay, so I just wasted a couple hours of my life sketching this completely self-indulgent monstrosity ;A;

a7Q2kdg.png

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@ClearLakes44
You did the thing...

I approve of this very very very much! :0
@__@ I still need to post my thing...
@ClearLakes44
You did the thing...

I approve of this very very very much! :0