Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Destiny Hub
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
Username: Kiara
Preferred Name: ... Kiara

Guardian(s) Race: My main is my male exo, I also have a female awoken titan and female human warlock.
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: Bladedancer (main), Sunbreaker, Stormcaller
Supported Faction(s): I do new monarchy because I love the color red but I don't really care too much in game.
Weapon of Choice: MIDA MULTI TOOL GARBAGE
PvE or PvP: PvE preferred.

Favorite Exotic(s): MIDA!!! Bones of Eao
Favorite NPC(s): Cayde, Shaxx, Ikora
Favorite Planet: I love the good ol' cosmodrome
Favorite Strike/Raid: Taniks
Favorite Activity: I just love doing more simple stuff with my partner/friends and BSing around honestly.
Favorite Expansion: I feel like Taken King was the best content-wise but I had the most fun with House of Wolves honestly, when it was new and fresh.

I looooooove Destiny! I spend way too much time roleplaying it, though I'm not like. A huge Grade-A Player or anything, I do enjoy it and have a lot of fun. The lore is super interesting and I'm really excited to see how Destiny 2 + beyond plays out.

I'm obsessed with the fallen/eliksni and want to hold all of their hands, which is a hard mission considering each one has 4 of them.
Username: Kiara
Preferred Name: ... Kiara

Guardian(s) Race: My main is my male exo, I also have a female awoken titan and female human warlock.
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: Bladedancer (main), Sunbreaker, Stormcaller
Supported Faction(s): I do new monarchy because I love the color red but I don't really care too much in game.
Weapon of Choice: MIDA MULTI TOOL GARBAGE
PvE or PvP: PvE preferred.

Favorite Exotic(s): MIDA!!! Bones of Eao
Favorite NPC(s): Cayde, Shaxx, Ikora
Favorite Planet: I love the good ol' cosmodrome
Favorite Strike/Raid: Taniks
Favorite Activity: I just love doing more simple stuff with my partner/friends and BSing around honestly.
Favorite Expansion: I feel like Taken King was the best content-wise but I had the most fun with House of Wolves honestly, when it was new and fresh.

I looooooove Destiny! I spend way too much time roleplaying it, though I'm not like. A huge Grade-A Player or anything, I do enjoy it and have a lot of fun. The lore is super interesting and I'm really excited to see how Destiny 2 + beyond plays out.

I'm obsessed with the fallen/eliksni and want to hold all of their hands, which is a hard mission considering each one has 4 of them.
vega
they/them
@Guardianess
I need to draw the same thing aha! Titans in Cabal armor and fluffy collars <3 <3 <3 and Ghosts that match them! I'll add you to all the pinglists, too c:

@Fianna
Um, maybe level 5?? I think... 5 or 6. I'll check later >A>
Yes, the Kellhunter's hood!! I have a couple Kellhunter things in my Vault and I wish the same thing ;;n;; I have all the old House cloaks, too, before the black ones came in. Emblems for the Houses would be amazing though!! Or just enemy Emblems o:
Man, I was working on giving my Hunter and personality and stuff, they were gunna be all 'pew pew I will never stop shooting things let's go stab something to death before I die of boredom' but now they're just trapped as 'robot who wishes they could be a House of Kings Kell' r.i.p

@Kiara
YES, we're both MIDA garbage!!! I got that weapon a year ago and I will NEVER be able to part with it. My MIDA has trapped me in Scout Rifle hell, and it also always eats all of my Exotic Shards.....
Also maybe we can just get one Eliksni bae, and I'll hold the left hands and you can hold the right <3
@Guardianess
I need to draw the same thing aha! Titans in Cabal armor and fluffy collars <3 <3 <3 and Ghosts that match them! I'll add you to all the pinglists, too c:

@Fianna
Um, maybe level 5?? I think... 5 or 6. I'll check later >A>
Yes, the Kellhunter's hood!! I have a couple Kellhunter things in my Vault and I wish the same thing ;;n;; I have all the old House cloaks, too, before the black ones came in. Emblems for the Houses would be amazing though!! Or just enemy Emblems o:
Man, I was working on giving my Hunter and personality and stuff, they were gunna be all 'pew pew I will never stop shooting things let's go stab something to death before I die of boredom' but now they're just trapped as 'robot who wishes they could be a House of Kings Kell' r.i.p

@Kiara
YES, we're both MIDA garbage!!! I got that weapon a year ago and I will NEVER be able to part with it. My MIDA has trapped me in Scout Rifle hell, and it also always eats all of my Exotic Shards.....
Also maybe we can just get one Eliksni bae, and I'll hold the left hands and you can hold the right <3
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@ClearLakes44 For a quick moment, I headcannon'd your hunter stumbling across one of those old abandoned Ketch's that float around at The Reef, then pretend to be Kell -3- You ever come across the PVP map called The Drifter? Looks like this: [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/24fb2d86d3ddd801b747319f82c5e3c0/tumblr_numtn8vlN41tmtogao1_500.gif[/img]
@ClearLakes44
For a quick moment, I headcannon'd your hunter stumbling across one of those old abandoned Ketch's that float around at The Reef, then pretend to be Kell -3-
You ever come across the PVP map called The Drifter? Looks like this:

tumblr_numtn8vlN41tmtogao1_500.gif
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna
I think that would totally be something my Hunter would do. Just, causally moves into a dead Ketch and turns it into a little home for them ;;w;; decorates it all yellow and black and gold.... Aw, geeze, headcanon accepted

I've never seen that map before but I just read the Grimoire card for it and ahhhhhhh *A* that's really cool!!! I'll have to play some more PvP rounds and hope get the change to explore that a lil.
And Destinypedia seems to think it could be a House of Winter Ketch o:
@Fianna
I think that would totally be something my Hunter would do. Just, causally moves into a dead Ketch and turns it into a little home for them ;;w;; decorates it all yellow and black and gold.... Aw, geeze, headcanon accepted

I've never seen that map before but I just read the Grimoire card for it and ahhhhhhh *A* that's really cool!!! I'll have to play some more PvP rounds and hope get the change to explore that a lil.
And Destinypedia seems to think it could be a House of Winter Ketch o:

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@ClearLakes44 haha in one of my rps, my titan's partner has a ketch she repurposed for herself, they use that as a mobile base haha
@ClearLakes44 haha in one of my rps, my titan's partner has a ketch she repurposed for herself, they use that as a mobile base haha
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@ClearLakes44

I have just discovered something! I strongly believe it will be Extremely valuable to you.

:0 PRIVATE CRUCIBLE MATCHES!!! (new with Rise of Iron)

I just learned about it when looking up Rise of Iron dead ghosts! Apparently there are dead ghosts in Crucible maps now BUUUT - crucible dead ghosts can only be found through private matches. Not via the playlist. (So if you were to find a dead ghost in a private match, and leave it be instead of picking it up - then jump on a playlist match, and find the same place where it would be at, you would not see it there).

Anyways -3- The best part about private matches - not only is it exclusive for you to play with ONLY your friends - you can also create a private match for just you alone to goof around, and explore!

So have fun roaming around The Drifter, yo! :U

@Guardianess I know you're not into Crucible, so perhaps private matches for the sake of just soloing to grab ghosts, and maybe even exploring maps would be relevant to you too.
@ClearLakes44

I have just discovered something! I strongly believe it will be Extremely valuable to you.

:0 PRIVATE CRUCIBLE MATCHES!!! (new with Rise of Iron)

I just learned about it when looking up Rise of Iron dead ghosts! Apparently there are dead ghosts in Crucible maps now BUUUT - crucible dead ghosts can only be found through private matches. Not via the playlist. (So if you were to find a dead ghost in a private match, and leave it be instead of picking it up - then jump on a playlist match, and find the same place where it would be at, you would not see it there).

Anyways -3- The best part about private matches - not only is it exclusive for you to play with ONLY your friends - you can also create a private match for just you alone to goof around, and explore!

So have fun roaming around The Drifter, yo! :U

@Guardianess I know you're not into Crucible, so perhaps private matches for the sake of just soloing to grab ghosts, and maybe even exploring maps would be relevant to you too.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
Hey, everyone! What a great thread!

Username: Desta
Preferred Name: Shannon or Desta

Guardian(s) Race: All Awoken - I'm obsessed.
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: Warlock, Titan, and Hunter. I main all three randomly.
Supported Faction(s): FWC & DO!
Weapon of Choice: Pulse rifle enthusiast. Currently using B-29 Party Favor. (Fatebringer 4 life)
PvE or PvP: Primarily a raider! But I love Iron Banana.

Favorite Exotic(s): Bolt Caster, Gjallarhorn, Sleeper Simulant, Thorn
Favorite NPC(s): Aksor the Archon Priest, Cayde.
Favorite Planet: The moon!
Favorite Strike/Raid: All strikes are fun - Obsessed with Wrath of the Machine
Favorite Activity: Raiding, strike playlist.
Favorite Expansion: I have really enjoyed RoI the most so far.
Hey, everyone! What a great thread!

Username: Desta
Preferred Name: Shannon or Desta

Guardian(s) Race: All Awoken - I'm obsessed.
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: Warlock, Titan, and Hunter. I main all three randomly.
Supported Faction(s): FWC & DO!
Weapon of Choice: Pulse rifle enthusiast. Currently using B-29 Party Favor. (Fatebringer 4 life)
PvE or PvP: Primarily a raider! But I love Iron Banana.

Favorite Exotic(s): Bolt Caster, Gjallarhorn, Sleeper Simulant, Thorn
Favorite NPC(s): Aksor the Archon Priest, Cayde.
Favorite Planet: The moon!
Favorite Strike/Raid: All strikes are fun - Obsessed with Wrath of the Machine
Favorite Activity: Raiding, strike playlist.
Favorite Expansion: I have really enjoyed RoI the most so far.
tumblr_inline_mvyn7eYPoo1qbzf9f.gif
@Fianna
I would have let your Warlock slaughter my Hunter across all the private maps. But I am gunna check that out sometime!! I would love to wander around some of the maps ;o; (though I'm assuming I would have to buy RoI first...?)

@Guardianess
My Hunter is totally casually becoming a King Kell. This is canon now lmao. They'll just be a Kell with no actual members..... or a working Ketch.... >o>

@Desta
Hey there! Welcome to the thread :D It's always nice to see another Aksor fan, aha >w<
Also 'Iron Banana' got me laughing for a terribly long time.
@Fianna
I would have let your Warlock slaughter my Hunter across all the private maps. But I am gunna check that out sometime!! I would love to wander around some of the maps ;o; (though I'm assuming I would have to buy RoI first...?)

@Guardianess
My Hunter is totally casually becoming a King Kell. This is canon now lmao. They'll just be a Kell with no actual members..... or a working Ketch.... >o>

@Desta
Hey there! Welcome to the thread :D It's always nice to see another Aksor fan, aha >w<
Also 'Iron Banana' got me laughing for a terribly long time.

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@ClearLakes44

Try it out and see if the option is there.
While in Orbit, Set Destination to The Crucible. Then look underneath the main row of playlists (that is, under the row that has 6 icons). It's between that row, and the 3 Classic modes. For me, there's a single one right in between those called Private Match. Select that, and then select Game Options to customize your match .3.
@ClearLakes44

Try it out and see if the option is there.
While in Orbit, Set Destination to The Crucible. Then look underneath the main row of playlists (that is, under the row that has 6 icons). It's between that row, and the 3 Classic modes. For me, there's a single one right in between those called Private Match. Select that, and then select Game Options to customize your match .3.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna I believe I did get them all already : )
@ClearLakes44 my cousin and I could try setting up a private match and guide you around to the ghosts! Or there's guides online too if you'd prefer. I don't think you need RoI to access all of them, maybe 3 I think if anything.
@Fianna I believe I did get them all already : )
@ClearLakes44 my cousin and I could try setting up a private match and guide you around to the ghosts! Or there's guides online too if you'd prefer. I don't think you need RoI to access all of them, maybe 3 I think if anything.
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37