Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Destiny Hub
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@Guardianess I am kind of awake still so I'm gun drop these off for you <3 [url=http://i.imgur.com/SkaUmcm.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/dhVpZcm.png[/img][/url] Click through for like, a Big One you can keep ;w; that one thar should make a cleaner, nicer icon ahaa
@Guardianess
I am kind of awake still so I'm gun drop these off for you <3

dhVpZcm.png

Click through for like, a Big One you can keep ;w; that one thar should make a cleaner, nicer icon ahaa
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@ClearLakes44 AAAAAAOMG THANK YOU ; ; -cries-
@ClearLakes44 AAAAAAOMG THANK YOU ; ; -cries-
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
Pssst how's this weeks raid?
Pssst how's this weeks raid?
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@Guardianess same challenges as Year 2, except at 390 light.
@Guardianess same challenges as Year 2, except at 390 light.
ew9u8Xp.png
Hey dudes. So how was all that D2 stuff? Pretty neat yeah?

tdlr; I'm -super- excited now :D
Hey dudes. So how was all that D2 stuff? Pretty neat yeah?

tdlr; I'm -super- excited now :D
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
It pains me so much to say it.... but I am H Y P E D for D2. I want me some of them new exotics, man, and the music is amazing ahhhhhh

Still haven't pre-ordered it yet though wheeze
It pains me so much to say it.... but I am H Y P E D for D2. I want me some of them new exotics, man, and the music is amazing ahhhhhh

Still haven't pre-ordered it yet though wheeze

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
I am INCREDIBLY excited for D2
I am INCREDIBLY excited for D2
ew9u8Xp.png
@ClearLakes44

Figured I'd let you know in case you needed to ping me for any reason.
Name change from Alxias to Aksis
C:
@ClearLakes44

Figured I'd let you know in case you needed to ping me for any reason.
Name change from Alxias to Aksis
C:
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
Oh hey. D2 is out. I forgot about this thread oops

Who's enjoying it?

me:
I brought the PC version so I gotta wait a bit but I've snuck a bit of playtime on my brother's xbone game. I like how the level of customization has increased but the item shaders as consumables?? Ew.

Also glad some main characters had hella more screen time in D2 than in D1, nice improvement in that department.
Oh hey. D2 is out. I forgot about this thread oops

Who's enjoying it?

me:
I brought the PC version so I gotta wait a bit but I've snuck a bit of playtime on my brother's xbone game. I like how the level of customization has increased but the item shaders as consumables?? Ew.

Also glad some main characters had hella more screen time in D2 than in D1, nice improvement in that department.
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
@CheeseChatot
I forgot about this thread too lmao oops

Overall, I have been really, really pleased with D2! Mostly just with how they re-made the map and stuff. Not having to sit through loading screens all the time is so good omg. But yeah. the whole one-time use shaders is kinda dumb, I agree, but I am loving the colour palattes. My Hunter un-ironically drives around on a shiny hot pink sparrow and I LOVE IT

I've kinda... reached the end of what I can really do though?? All that's left for me is to try the nightfall and the raid (which I've heard wild things about, but no spoilers, of course >w>)
@CheeseChatot
I forgot about this thread too lmao oops

Overall, I have been really, really pleased with D2! Mostly just with how they re-made the map and stuff. Not having to sit through loading screens all the time is so good omg. But yeah. the whole one-time use shaders is kinda dumb, I agree, but I am loving the colour palattes. My Hunter un-ironically drives around on a shiny hot pink sparrow and I LOVE IT

I've kinda... reached the end of what I can really do though?? All that's left for me is to try the nightfall and the raid (which I've heard wild things about, but no spoilers, of course >w>)

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37