Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Destiny Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@ClearLakes44 think we should make a pinglist for updates or posts? Like a daily or weekly post that uses the pinglist?
@ClearLakes44 think we should make a pinglist for updates or posts? Like a daily or weekly post that uses the pinglist?
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@Guardianess
That's something I plan to get up today sometime. I just didn't have the time yesterday ;;A;;

I've got the idea for like, a weekly discussion topic so if you have any suggestions for what the first topic should be I would love the hear them!! The Fallen was just there as a placeholder for now >w>
@Guardianess
That's something I plan to get up today sometime. I just didn't have the time yesterday ;;A;;

I've got the idea for like, a weekly discussion topic so if you have any suggestions for what the first topic should be I would love the hear them!! The Fallen was just there as a placeholder for now >w>
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@ClearLakes44 The Scarves I was references. POSTING THIS HERE FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO SEE *3* Just in case anyone else hasn't seen them. (the picture is a link) [url=https://www.musterbrand.com/collections/destiny][img]https://mb-brandstores-3-863894.c.cdn77.org/images/ayww/bannerdestiny780x300-24315796.jpg[/img][/url] Okay, there are sweaters/cardigans there too, but...scarves...
@ClearLakes44

The Scarves I was references.
POSTING THIS HERE FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO SEE *3*

Just in case anyone else hasn't seen them. (the picture is a link)

bannerdestiny780x300-24315796.jpg

Okay, there are sweaters/cardigans there too, but...scarves...
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@ClearLakes44 maybe our mains, why we chose our class, subclass, armor and weapons, shader, etc.
@ClearLakes44 maybe our mains, why we chose our class, subclass, armor and weapons, shader, etc.
@Fianna @ArchieHicox @Guardianess @CasualPancakes @Rogue @Itsamatsu
Giving all you guys a ping just to let you know about a couple changes to the Hub. I tried not to make a long post, but a long post happened anyway ;n; please just bare with me!!

Pinglists
There is now a new Pinglist section! It has been divided into multiple parts:

• General Updates are for when new sections are added, or when things are changed/removed from the Hub. Like when new Pinglists are added c:

• Creative Corner Updates are for when a new piece of art/creative thing has been added into the Hub. This section is still a work in progress at the moment!! I will give everyone who is on the General & Creative Corner Updates a ping when it is finally completed.

• Weekly Lore Discussion Updates will be sent out every Sunday when a new topic has been chosen. See just below for some more information!

• If you have a suggestion for another Pinglist section, please send a ping/PM my way and I'll see if I can add it in! My inbox is /always/ open for any suggestions :D

Weekly Lore Discussion
Every Sunday (usually just after rollover/when Dom resets) a new piece of Lore or other thing will be chosen for discussion. I'll give everyone on the Weekly Lore Discussion pinglist some random questions you can answer, if you wish, and link to any Grimoire cards, too. The topic, and all future topics, will also be displayed on the Home section.

You can also make your own suggestions by giving me a ping/PM and it'll be added to the schedule! Hopefully this new addition can stir up some conversation ;A;

Anyways, the first topic of the week is:

All About Your Guardian

Tell us about your main Guardian!

• What race & class are they? Why did you choose that race & class? Which subclass do they use the most, and why?
  • Have you given your Guardian a name & personality? Describe them. Does their Ghost have a unique name or personality?
  • What sort of weapons, armor & Shaders does your Guardian use/wear? Why did you choose them?
  • Does your Guardian remember their past before their Ghost revived them? Describe their past.

Thank you to @Guardianess for suggesting this topic! :D

EDIT: I just realised I'm a day early WHOOPS.
This topic will continue until the next Dom reset >w>

@Fianna @ArchieHicox @Guardianess @CasualPancakes @Rogue @Itsamatsu
Giving all you guys a ping just to let you know about a couple changes to the Hub. I tried not to make a long post, but a long post happened anyway ;n; please just bare with me!!

Pinglists
There is now a new Pinglist section! It has been divided into multiple parts:

• General Updates are for when new sections are added, or when things are changed/removed from the Hub. Like when new Pinglists are added c:

• Creative Corner Updates are for when a new piece of art/creative thing has been added into the Hub. This section is still a work in progress at the moment!! I will give everyone who is on the General & Creative Corner Updates a ping when it is finally completed.

• Weekly Lore Discussion Updates will be sent out every Sunday when a new topic has been chosen. See just below for some more information!

• If you have a suggestion for another Pinglist section, please send a ping/PM my way and I'll see if I can add it in! My inbox is /always/ open for any suggestions :D

Weekly Lore Discussion
Every Sunday (usually just after rollover/when Dom resets) a new piece of Lore or other thing will be chosen for discussion. I'll give everyone on the Weekly Lore Discussion pinglist some random questions you can answer, if you wish, and link to any Grimoire cards, too. The topic, and all future topics, will also be displayed on the Home section.

You can also make your own suggestions by giving me a ping/PM and it'll be added to the schedule! Hopefully this new addition can stir up some conversation ;A;

Anyways, the first topic of the week is:

All About Your Guardian

Tell us about your main Guardian!

• What race & class are they? Why did you choose that race & class? Which subclass do they use the most, and why?
  • Have you given your Guardian a name & personality? Describe them. Does their Ghost have a unique name or personality?
  • What sort of weapons, armor & Shaders does your Guardian use/wear? Why did you choose them?
  • Does your Guardian remember their past before their Ghost revived them? Describe their past.

Thank you to @Guardianess for suggesting this topic! :D

EDIT: I just realised I'm a day early WHOOPS.
This topic will continue until the next Dom reset >w>

QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
Winessmeia is a human Titan. I picked human to be able to start off with more familiar lore and background, and I picked Titan because I like heavy armor and punching things, mot to mention the amazing fur collar on the armor in its concept images. She uses Defender most often, but occasionally breaks into Hammer Time. Defender benefits her more since her all day every day helmet is the Helm of Saint-14, but lore wise she's tanky and protective of the members of her fireteam. She's fully fleshed out as an oc, a very "by the books" Titan. She's really serious, loyal to the City (supports the New Monarchy) and she's very stubborn but a good leader. She tends to be slightly devoid of emotion because of her pragmatic ways, its rare she laughs or smiles or cries.
Ares is her ghost, he's doggedly loyal to Win and is headstrong. He's a bit of a wisecrack sometimes. HIs shell is red and white and he has some wear and tear from the field. He often wishes he could fight beside her instead of opening doors and hacking systems.
Win uses Helm of Saint-14, any wide, bulky pauldrons usually Ma'ual's Maulers, her New Monarchy chest with the fur collar (I've never taken it off her), varying legs (aka my strongest lol), and varying marks including a NM one and an IB one. I love the helm design alot and I liked the idea of her wearing bulkier armor, plus the fur I mentioned earlier! She drifts from shader to shader, most of them are some sort of combination of white, black, and/or red. I find them to be the most authoritative and "military" looking for Titans, just personal opinion.
She doesn't remember anything before she was revived per say, but my headcanon revolves around 2 roleplays, in which she dies in one, Ares is damaged but manages to survive and later find her again, thus beginning the next. They overlap again after some time around the events of RoI. Eventually she and Ares may find out what happened but not so far.
Winessmeia is a human Titan. I picked human to be able to start off with more familiar lore and background, and I picked Titan because I like heavy armor and punching things, mot to mention the amazing fur collar on the armor in its concept images. She uses Defender most often, but occasionally breaks into Hammer Time. Defender benefits her more since her all day every day helmet is the Helm of Saint-14, but lore wise she's tanky and protective of the members of her fireteam. She's fully fleshed out as an oc, a very "by the books" Titan. She's really serious, loyal to the City (supports the New Monarchy) and she's very stubborn but a good leader. She tends to be slightly devoid of emotion because of her pragmatic ways, its rare she laughs or smiles or cries.
Ares is her ghost, he's doggedly loyal to Win and is headstrong. He's a bit of a wisecrack sometimes. HIs shell is red and white and he has some wear and tear from the field. He often wishes he could fight beside her instead of opening doors and hacking systems.
Win uses Helm of Saint-14, any wide, bulky pauldrons usually Ma'ual's Maulers, her New Monarchy chest with the fur collar (I've never taken it off her), varying legs (aka my strongest lol), and varying marks including a NM one and an IB one. I love the helm design alot and I liked the idea of her wearing bulkier armor, plus the fur I mentioned earlier! She drifts from shader to shader, most of them are some sort of combination of white, black, and/or red. I find them to be the most authoritative and "military" looking for Titans, just personal opinion.
She doesn't remember anything before she was revived per say, but my headcanon revolves around 2 roleplays, in which she dies in one, Ares is damaged but manages to survive and later find her again, thus beginning the next. They overlap again after some time around the events of RoI. Eventually she and Ares may find out what happened but not so far.
@Guardianess Imagine what the armor could look like if we ever have a Cabal raid. I kept thinking that after you said you like the idea of her wearing bulkier armor. I love Saint-14 [img]http://i.imgur.com/leOMLGe.gif[/img] @ClearLakes44 I have another idea for a topic. How about Destiny Photography? -3- You know, all those pretty [s]photographs[/s] (screencap pictures) we can take with our Ghosts, of all those Marvelous vistas~ (my casual headcannon is we use Ghost the same way we use our smart phones, basically -3-)
@Guardianess

Imagine what the armor could look like if we ever have a Cabal raid. I kept thinking that after you said you like the idea of her wearing bulkier armor.

I love Saint-14
leOMLGe.gif

@ClearLakes44
I have another idea for a topic. How about Destiny Photography? -3-
You know, all those pretty photographs (screencap pictures) we can take with our Ghosts, of all those Marvelous vistas~
(my casual headcannon is we use Ghost the same way we use our smart phones, basically -3-)
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna yeah that'd be great tbh, never did delve that much into them.
bahahaha now I gotta use my bubble like that

I actually have an IG where I have a few screens and all that lol
@Fianna yeah that'd be great tbh, never did delve that much into them.
bahahaha now I gotta use my bubble like that

I actually have an IG where I have a few screens and all that lol
@Anomalous049

Ayyyy look what I found
@Anomalous049

Ayyyy look what I found
Literally always ping me. Always. I don't care. Please. Always ping me.
Aww yis a Destiny Hub

Username: CheeseChatot
Preferred Name: Cheese

Guardian(s): Human Warlock (master class), Exo Titan, Awoken Hunter (Nightstalker, Xbone only)
Supported Faction(s): Dead Orbit/New Monarchy
Weapon of Choice: No preference, I love them all
PvE or PvP: PvP wise, I play Iron Banner and sometimes Crucible if the Mayhem playlist in on the weekly. PvE, I play a lot of Strikes and one day wish to play some of the Raids (since I'm a solo player, it's hard to find a solid team to be comfortable with) otherwise I'd be farming upgrade stuff.

Favorite Exotic(s): Invective. INVECTIVE.
Favorite NPC(s): Oryx, Skolas, Cayde, Shaxx, Variks, Petra
Favorite Planet: All I know is that I hate exploring Mars and the Moon
Favorite Strike/Raid: I love all the strikes except Shield Brothers (rip if Solar Burn is active xP). I would love to do WoTM death Zamboni, it looks wicked.
Favorite Activity: Grinding for guaranteed loot.
Favorite Expansion: Started playing since The Taken King and still love The Taken King over Rise of Iron. Probably would have liked House of Wolves too.

I also have a dragon project breeding Fallen themed dragons! I've taken a break from it but folks can totally check the pairs out. Currently have House of Winter and House of Stone plus an OC House of mine.

I'll add my matchmaking stuff:
Consoles: PS4 (active) Xbone (inactive since April Update, lacks RoI dlc)
PSN / Gamertag: CheeseChatot on both accounts
PvP: No preference. I can do anything.
PvE: Up for anything really!
Raids: All of them. I would love to give WoTM a go.
Timezone: UTC +10, Australia/QLD (I suck at timezones, lemme know if it's wrong)
Other Comments: Online on Sunday afternoons, Monday and Tuesday only. Again, I am a solo player and would love to group up with others to do stuff that requires fireteams.
Aww yis a Destiny Hub

Username: CheeseChatot
Preferred Name: Cheese

Guardian(s): Human Warlock (master class), Exo Titan, Awoken Hunter (Nightstalker, Xbone only)
Supported Faction(s): Dead Orbit/New Monarchy
Weapon of Choice: No preference, I love them all
PvE or PvP: PvP wise, I play Iron Banner and sometimes Crucible if the Mayhem playlist in on the weekly. PvE, I play a lot of Strikes and one day wish to play some of the Raids (since I'm a solo player, it's hard to find a solid team to be comfortable with) otherwise I'd be farming upgrade stuff.

Favorite Exotic(s): Invective. INVECTIVE.
Favorite NPC(s): Oryx, Skolas, Cayde, Shaxx, Variks, Petra
Favorite Planet: All I know is that I hate exploring Mars and the Moon
Favorite Strike/Raid: I love all the strikes except Shield Brothers (rip if Solar Burn is active xP). I would love to do WoTM death Zamboni, it looks wicked.
Favorite Activity: Grinding for guaranteed loot.
Favorite Expansion: Started playing since The Taken King and still love The Taken King over Rise of Iron. Probably would have liked House of Wolves too.

I also have a dragon project breeding Fallen themed dragons! I've taken a break from it but folks can totally check the pairs out. Currently have House of Winter and House of Stone plus an OC House of mine.

I'll add my matchmaking stuff:
Consoles: PS4 (active) Xbone (inactive since April Update, lacks RoI dlc)
PSN / Gamertag: CheeseChatot on both accounts
PvP: No preference. I can do anything.
PvE: Up for anything really!
Raids: All of them. I would love to give WoTM a go.
Timezone: UTC +10, Australia/QLD (I suck at timezones, lemme know if it's wrong)
Other Comments: Online on Sunday afternoons, Monday and Tuesday only. Again, I am a solo player and would love to group up with others to do stuff that requires fireteams.
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37