Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Destiny Hub
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37
@ClearLakes44 eyyy if you don't see me online when you get on ping me or PM me here! I'm gonna be off my Xbox for the most of today just cause I'm doing other stuff but once you get on I can get on! Unfortunately Lambo might not be able to make it because we had a huge storm where we live and their internet provider has been out since then.
@ClearLakes44 eyyy if you don't see me online when you get on ping me or PM me here! I'm gonna be off my Xbox for the most of today just cause I'm doing other stuff but once you get on I can get on! Unfortunately Lambo might not be able to make it because we had a huge storm where we live and their internet provider has been out since then.
ew9u8Xp.png
Yo I was gonna play Ghost Recon with my cousin but if you need a 3rd man I can run with you for a bit just message me on Xbox, I was on this last weekend but I wasn't feeling Destiny, sorry bout that.

@Crota hope they're okay!
Yo I was gonna play Ghost Recon with my cousin but if you need a 3rd man I can run with you for a bit just message me on Xbox, I was on this last weekend but I wasn't feeling Destiny, sorry bout that.

@Crota hope they're okay!
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@Guardianess they're fine! Just bored outta their mind since they don't have internet. The storm was pretty bad (like I had two feet of snow blocking my window kind of bad) and from the sounds of it, it did a lot of damage to their internet provider's facilities (we have different providers). The both of us have just been super bored since they can't play and I have no one to really play with without them OTL. They've been using their phone's 4G just so we can RP and not be in complete and utter boredom lol
@Guardianess they're fine! Just bored outta their mind since they don't have internet. The storm was pretty bad (like I had two feet of snow blocking my window kind of bad) and from the sounds of it, it did a lot of damage to their internet provider's facilities (we have different providers). The both of us have just been super bored since they can't play and I have no one to really play with without them OTL. They've been using their phone's 4G just so we can RP and not be in complete and utter boredom lol
ew9u8Xp.png
@Crota
Hallo, yes, I am here and I have brought a grumpy attitude with me! I've been sick all night so like, low-key aren't really interested in Destiny atm >A> Matsu is in a Strike atm but he'll join us soon, too

Hope Lambo is doing okay ;;o;;

Annnnd my xbox is updating ****
@Crota
Hallo, yes, I am here and I have brought a grumpy attitude with me! I've been sick all night so like, low-key aren't really interested in Destiny atm >A> Matsu is in a Strike atm but he'll join us soon, too

Hope Lambo is doing okay ;;o;;

Annnnd my xbox is updating ****
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@ClearLakes44

If you're not interested in doing anything today we can find time for another day! It might be easier to do that so that we have more people at hand to help ^^ just sit and relax if you aren't feeling well friendo
@ClearLakes44

If you're not interested in doing anything today we can find time for another day! It might be easier to do that so that we have more people at hand to help ^^ just sit and relax if you aren't feeling well friendo
ew9u8Xp.png
@Crota
Errghhh... I'll see how I go >A> I do kinda wanna run some Strikes. But if you wanna leave the raiding or anything to another day, that's fine ;;o;;
@Crota
Errghhh... I'll see how I go >A> I do kinda wanna run some Strikes. But if you wanna leave the raiding or anything to another day, that's fine ;;o;;

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@ClearLakes44

Ye you get some rest and just run some strikes, you don't seem like you're fairing very well over there so I think it's best to keep things minimal over there ^^ rest up friend
@ClearLakes44

Ye you get some rest and just run some strikes, you don't seem like you're fairing very well over there so I think it's best to keep things minimal over there ^^ rest up friend
ew9u8Xp.png
Man those new ornaments!
Saw this on Instagram: https://instagram.com/p/BR3pm2HA5L-/

Pretty excited for them, especially the Crota's End warlock gear, as it's my favorite in the game and seeing it with those ornaments now makes me even more hyped. How about for you guys?
Man those new ornaments!
Saw this on Instagram: https://instagram.com/p/BR3pm2HA5L-/

Pretty excited for them, especially the Crota's End warlock gear, as it's my favorite in the game and seeing it with those ornaments now makes me even more hyped. How about for you guys?
kAUKtJM.png • She/her
• FR+0
• Probably floating around
in space somewhere
cnbXhtq.png
Pgv53XB.png
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
Hot diggity, the Hunter stuff looks pretty amazing *A* I am so hyped for all this new stuff, even though my light level is still low weheheh....
Hot diggity, the Hunter stuff looks pretty amazing *A* I am so hyped for all this new stuff, even though my light level is still low weheheh....

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37