Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Destiny Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
Username: CasualPancakes
Preferred Name: Fang

Guardian(s) Race: Awoken
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: Titan/Striker
Supported Faction(s): Dead Orbit
Weapon of Choice: Hawkmoon/Hung Jury always with a shot gun
PvE or PvP: PVPPPPPPPP

Favorite Exotic(s): Hawkmoon, mk 44 Stand Asides
Favorite NPC(s): None really7
Favorite Planet: Earth
Favorite Strike/Raid: valus ta'aurc
Favorite Activity: PVP or Trials
Favorite Expansion: House of Wolves or Taken King
Username: CasualPancakes
Preferred Name: Fang

Guardian(s) Race: Awoken
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: Titan/Striker
Supported Faction(s): Dead Orbit
Weapon of Choice: Hawkmoon/Hung Jury always with a shot gun
PvE or PvP: PVPPPPPPPP

Favorite Exotic(s): Hawkmoon, mk 44 Stand Asides
Favorite NPC(s): None really7
Favorite Planet: Earth
Favorite Strike/Raid: valus ta'aurc
Favorite Activity: PVP or Trials
Favorite Expansion: House of Wolves or Taken King
A3HkZGq.png
I'm PS4 btw!

Username: Fianna
Preferred Name: They're not preffered, but on other forums, I'm also Veiss, or Pixelated Traveler
Guardian(s) Race: All, but I relate my main to Awoken.
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: All, but my main is Warlock
Supported Faction(s): THE QUEEN (Dead Orbit asthetics with FWC ideals, yo! -3-)
Weapon of Choice: Currently, Grasp of Malok (previously Her Mercy). I used to only roll with Handcannons.
PvE or PvP: If I can go PEWPEWPEW, I participate. (probably PVP)

Favorite Exotic(s): Asthetically, Alchemist's Raiment. I like many for non asthetic reasons, but it changes. Some I keep around for just function - like Gjallarhorn + Red Death for Crota.
Favorite NPC(s): SOV SIBLINGS. Cayde, Amanda, Shaxx, Ghost, Petra, Variks
Favorite Planet: Mercury
Favorite Strike/Raid: VoG is my favorite. I miss the old strike playlist for nostalgia. I haven't done The Nexus is so long!!! Haven't run into it in forever.
Favorite Activity: When bored and alone, PVP. It's nice to follow quest lines though.
Favorite Expansion: The stories that came with House of Wolves and Taken King. I love the addition of the quests!
I'm PS4 btw!

Username: Fianna
Preferred Name: They're not preffered, but on other forums, I'm also Veiss, or Pixelated Traveler
Guardian(s) Race: All, but I relate my main to Awoken.
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: All, but my main is Warlock
Supported Faction(s): THE QUEEN (Dead Orbit asthetics with FWC ideals, yo! -3-)
Weapon of Choice: Currently, Grasp of Malok (previously Her Mercy). I used to only roll with Handcannons.
PvE or PvP: If I can go PEWPEWPEW, I participate. (probably PVP)

Favorite Exotic(s): Asthetically, Alchemist's Raiment. I like many for non asthetic reasons, but it changes. Some I keep around for just function - like Gjallarhorn + Red Death for Crota.
Favorite NPC(s): SOV SIBLINGS. Cayde, Amanda, Shaxx, Ghost, Petra, Variks
Favorite Planet: Mercury
Favorite Strike/Raid: VoG is my favorite. I miss the old strike playlist for nostalgia. I haven't done The Nexus is so long!!! Haven't run into it in forever.
Favorite Activity: When bored and alone, PVP. It's nice to follow quest lines though.
Favorite Expansion: The stories that came with House of Wolves and Taken King. I love the addition of the quests!
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@ClearLakes44 this might be a good link to post for everyone to get a laugh out of!
http://planetdestiny.com/rejected-destiny-grimoire-cards/
@ClearLakes44 this might be a good link to post for everyone to get a laugh out of!
http://planetdestiny.com/rejected-destiny-grimoire-cards/
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
Username: Guardianess
Consoles: Xbox One + Playstation 4 (you'll find me more readily playing Destiny on XB1 with my relative, I'm more advanced on XB)
PSN / Gamertag: Available via PM
PvP: No joins/requests, I don't play PvP.
PvE: Game for any PvE activities.
Raids: Any raids are fine, I have yet to complete WotM.
Timezone: +1 hour FR
Other Comments: It's preferred if you could join the party but not entorely necessary unless it's a raid. Sometimes we play music through the mics for silly reasons, especially on PS4, my PS friends are much more rowdy. Not usually on before 14:00 FR time, very good chance you'll catch me on each day around 18:00 FR time, again, varies day by day. However I'm not always playing Destiny.
Username: Guardianess
Consoles: Xbox One + Playstation 4 (you'll find me more readily playing Destiny on XB1 with my relative, I'm more advanced on XB)
PSN / Gamertag: Available via PM
PvP: No joins/requests, I don't play PvP.
PvE: Game for any PvE activities.
Raids: Any raids are fine, I have yet to complete WotM.
Timezone: +1 hour FR
Other Comments: It's preferred if you could join the party but not entorely necessary unless it's a raid. Sometimes we play music through the mics for silly reasons, especially on PS4, my PS friends are much more rowdy. Not usually on before 14:00 FR time, very good chance you'll catch me on each day around 18:00 FR time, again, varies day by day. However I'm not always playing Destiny.
@Mystics @Saxophony Destiny Hub!
@Mystics @Saxophony Destiny Hub!
Heya! :D

Username: Rogue
Nickname: Rogue, Dragon (my xbox tag is a variant of dragon lol)

Guardian(s) Race: Exo!
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: Warlock Voidwalker/Stormcaller, though I really like NIghtstalker Hunter too.
Supported Faction(s): Dead Orbit and FWC pretty equally.
Weapon of Choice: Not hand cannons, lol. I'm biased towards Auto Rifles for PvE and Scouts for PvP. I use shotguns and fusion rifles (I know, I know).
PvE or PvP: I play both pretty equally!
Favorite Exotic(s): ACE OF SPADES, Bad juju, MIDA, Thunderlord, Telesto, Plan C....I really like most of them.
Favorite NPC(s): Shaxx and Cayde-6!
Favorite Planet: I love Venus. It's very pretty.
Favorite Strike/Raid: I don't play with a group so I've only ever done Crota's End because it's soloable. It's hard but really fun.
Favorite Activity: Supremacy, Control, Random Strikes.
Favorite Expansion: House of Wolves or Taken King probably have the most playtime lol. I didn't have The Dark Below for a long time.

Consoles: Xbox One
PSN / Gamertag: PM if interested :0
PvP: Sure! I'm not the best, and I've never done Trials, but I'm up for it.
PvE: Yeah! I've never done a raid before, though.
Raids: I don't have a lot of time to play for long amounts of time consecutively, but I'm up to try!
Timezone: FR+1
Other Comments: I typically don't talk, though I do have a headset (anxiety and roommates that I don't want to bother, especially at night). I wouldn't require anyone to have a headset/talk, though that may cause some issues when raiding lol.

I'm also only around 360 light right now because I haven't played much lately due to college and Overwatch's halloween event, haha.
Heya! :D

Username: Rogue
Nickname: Rogue, Dragon (my xbox tag is a variant of dragon lol)

Guardian(s) Race: Exo!
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: Warlock Voidwalker/Stormcaller, though I really like NIghtstalker Hunter too.
Supported Faction(s): Dead Orbit and FWC pretty equally.
Weapon of Choice: Not hand cannons, lol. I'm biased towards Auto Rifles for PvE and Scouts for PvP. I use shotguns and fusion rifles (I know, I know).
PvE or PvP: I play both pretty equally!
Favorite Exotic(s): ACE OF SPADES, Bad juju, MIDA, Thunderlord, Telesto, Plan C....I really like most of them.
Favorite NPC(s): Shaxx and Cayde-6!
Favorite Planet: I love Venus. It's very pretty.
Favorite Strike/Raid: I don't play with a group so I've only ever done Crota's End because it's soloable. It's hard but really fun.
Favorite Activity: Supremacy, Control, Random Strikes.
Favorite Expansion: House of Wolves or Taken King probably have the most playtime lol. I didn't have The Dark Below for a long time.

Consoles: Xbox One
PSN / Gamertag: PM if interested :0
PvP: Sure! I'm not the best, and I've never done Trials, but I'm up for it.
PvE: Yeah! I've never done a raid before, though.
Raids: I don't have a lot of time to play for long amounts of time consecutively, but I'm up to try!
Timezone: FR+1
Other Comments: I typically don't talk, though I do have a headset (anxiety and roommates that I don't want to bother, especially at night). I wouldn't require anyone to have a headset/talk, though that may cause some issues when raiding lol.

I'm also only around 360 light right now because I haven't played much lately due to college and Overwatch's halloween event, haha.
IMG_0247.jpg
[sobs] I'm so happy people are HERE.

@Fianna
Okay, I changed those 'quotes' to 'codes' and now those first bits will be bolded ;w; thank you for that <3

@Guardianess
Ohh my god all of those Grimoire cards are perfect. I love the Dreadnaught one. You've also been added to the Matchmaking post :D

@CasualPancakes
Welcome to the hub!! ouo/"

@Rogue
Yay, another Exo!! I love those robots <3 Welcome to the hub! I've added you to the matchmaking post :D
[sobs] I'm so happy people are HERE.

@Fianna
Okay, I changed those 'quotes' to 'codes' and now those first bits will be bolded ;w; thank you for that <3

@Guardianess
Ohh my god all of those Grimoire cards are perfect. I love the Dreadnaught one. You've also been added to the Matchmaking post :D

@CasualPancakes
Welcome to the hub!! ouo/"

@Rogue
Yay, another Exo!! I love those robots <3 Welcome to the hub! I've added you to the matchmaking post :D
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@ClearLakes44 forgot to fill in the matchmaking earlier c:
Username: Casualpancakes
Consoles: Ps4
PSN / Gamertag: LeahAN
PvP: Crucible/Trials
PvE: Nightfall/Strikes
Raids: Looking for someone to guide me through the newest raid.
Timezone: MDT
Other Comments: Usually play on weekends/evenings
@ClearLakes44 forgot to fill in the matchmaking earlier c:
Username: Casualpancakes
Consoles: Ps4
PSN / Gamertag: LeahAN
PvP: Crucible/Trials
PvE: Nightfall/Strikes
Raids: Looking for someone to guide me through the newest raid.
Timezone: MDT
Other Comments: Usually play on weekends/evenings
A3HkZGq.png
Username: ClearLakes44
Preferred Name: Clear. Any variation of my username is good ;u;

Guardian(s) Race: Exo!!!! <3
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: Main is a Hunter that I was all the subclasses on. Other character is a Defender/Sunbreaker Titan.
Supported Faction(s): FUTURE WAR CULT, REPRESENT.
Weapon of Choice: Scout Rifles!!! Specifically the MIDA Multi-tool. Auto-Rifles & Shotguns are great, too.
PvE or PvP: I live inside the Prison of Elders.....

Favorite Exotic(s): MIDA, Lucky Raspberry and all the Ahamkara stuff, specifically Sealed Ahamkara Grasps.
Favorite NPC(s): Skolas, Variks, Aksor, Cayde-6, Ghost, Oryx, Crota, Alak-Hul.
Favorite Planet: Venus! It's pretty ;o;
Favorite Strike/Raid: I love the Alak-Hul strike, and the Cabal Bond Brothers. Never finished a raid >o>
Favorite Activity: Patrols & Bounties, and just running around Venus shootin' things.
Favorite Expansion: House of Wolves! I love the Fallen *A* It's a pity it didn't get a raid though
Username: ClearLakes44
Preferred Name: Clear. Any variation of my username is good ;u;

Guardian(s) Race: Exo!!!! <3
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: Main is a Hunter that I was all the subclasses on. Other character is a Defender/Sunbreaker Titan.
Supported Faction(s): FUTURE WAR CULT, REPRESENT.
Weapon of Choice: Scout Rifles!!! Specifically the MIDA Multi-tool. Auto-Rifles & Shotguns are great, too.
PvE or PvP: I live inside the Prison of Elders.....

Favorite Exotic(s): MIDA, Lucky Raspberry and all the Ahamkara stuff, specifically Sealed Ahamkara Grasps.
Favorite NPC(s): Skolas, Variks, Aksor, Cayde-6, Ghost, Oryx, Crota, Alak-Hul.
Favorite Planet: Venus! It's pretty ;o;
Favorite Strike/Raid: I love the Alak-Hul strike, and the Cabal Bond Brothers. Never finished a raid >o>
Favorite Activity: Patrols & Bounties, and just running around Venus shootin' things.
Favorite Expansion: House of Wolves! I love the Fallen *A* It's a pity it didn't get a raid though

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@CasualPancakes
I'll put you down now :D
@CasualPancakes
I'll put you down now :D

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14