Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | calming stuff, let's hang in there
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
i'm very mentally overstimulated because of my peers while i'm trying to work, i really needed this thank you :,-)
i'm very mentally overstimulated because of my peers while i'm trying to work, i really needed this thank you :,-)
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
im gonnna revive this thread because more people need to be aware of it ill post a blessed image too [img]https://sun1-17.userapi.com/c635107/v635107742/7338/yTLwK9MdSHk.jpg[/img]
im gonnna revive this thread because more people need to be aware of it
ill post a blessed image too
yTLwK9MdSHk.jpg
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Wholesome meme time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwbY7qmefRo
Wholesome meme time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwbY7qmefRo
kei4B33.png
Was thinking about Avengers: Endgame and then this thread, immediately after, for hopefully obvious reasons.

Even if I forget about these resources once in a while, I'm so glad they're there for me to go back to, for any old reason...
Was thinking about Avengers: Endgame and then this thread, immediately after, for hopefully obvious reasons.

Even if I forget about these resources once in a while, I'm so glad they're there for me to go back to, for any old reason...
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

Hello to bump this thread for the first time in a while. Take some time to yourself, roll your shoulders to relieve any tension in them.

I've been stressed for a bit, gentle exercises help me personally (then again I'm a dancer, so I'm not sure if they work for others). Take a screen break, sway from side to side, doodle, whatever makes you happy, everyone :)
Hello to bump this thread for the first time in a while. Take some time to yourself, roll your shoulders to relieve any tension in them.

I've been stressed for a bit, gentle exercises help me personally (then again I'm a dancer, so I'm not sure if they work for others). Take a screen break, sway from side to side, doodle, whatever makes you happy, everyone :)
3CzU47G.png
Having a really rough time at work in recent months and while it doesn't help a LOT all the time... I like hugging my plush Blåhaj. He's big and soft. And I'm an overwhelmed adult just doing their best.
Having a really rough time at work in recent months and while it doesn't help a LOT all the time... I like hugging my plush Blåhaj. He's big and soft. And I'm an overwhelmed adult just doing their best.
FR +9 | they/them
bumping this lovely thread :) thank you
bumping this lovely thread :) thank you
hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
Bookmarking this thread :') thank you for putting this together, this is a great resource
Bookmarking this thread :') thank you for putting this together, this is a great resource
xxxxxxxxxx
image.png
"The world was to me a secret which I desired to divine."
-Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley, Frankenstein
xxxx
they/them | FR+0 | Semi-active
waterflower.png
Bumping this thread, I love it <3
Bumping this thread, I love it <3
X19CDWr.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17