Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Here Be Plants
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Here Be Plants

So I thought it would be cool to post the progress of my spider plant who is currently about to flower and produce little baby spiders!

I have three spider plants. One which flowered last year, called Gwen (and I now know to keep the plant very far away from my cat who apparently loves to play with and then eat baby spider plants when they're just dangling in mid air!!!).

One that is the only baby spider from last year that survived the cat attack!

And finally,this one which has three parts to it and Is the one flowering just now, called Morgana!

H24BbV3.jpg

I thought it would be cool to post a photo maybe every few days or every week of the progress of the flowers and developing babies! I'll share some more close up photos when things get a little more interesting!

If anyone would like to be pinged on this journey, do let me know ^-^

Also! It'd be awesome to see any plants you have! Go ahead and share your plants!

Go nature!

3DpbFcz.jpg

My parents are getting fed up with me spreading plants around the house. oops
Here Be Plants

So I thought it would be cool to post the progress of my spider plant who is currently about to flower and produce little baby spiders!

I have three spider plants. One which flowered last year, called Gwen (and I now know to keep the plant very far away from my cat who apparently loves to play with and then eat baby spider plants when they're just dangling in mid air!!!).

One that is the only baby spider from last year that survived the cat attack!

And finally,this one which has three parts to it and Is the one flowering just now, called Morgana!

H24BbV3.jpg

I thought it would be cool to post a photo maybe every few days or every week of the progress of the flowers and developing babies! I'll share some more close up photos when things get a little more interesting!

If anyone would like to be pinged on this journey, do let me know ^-^

Also! It'd be awesome to see any plants you have! Go ahead and share your plants!

Go nature!

3DpbFcz.jpg

My parents are getting fed up with me spreading plants around the house. oops
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
As of the beginning of 2017, I have been starting to grow my own cacti, with a little grow it yourself kit I was given from my mum as part of my Christmas C:

The seeds came in a little cube, along with special soil stuff and all I had to do was water it, keep it in a bright place and try keep it warm (difficult in the middle of winter, in Scotland. Lmao). The cube is called "ecocube" and is from a company that has may grow it yourself things!

Here is said cube, just after I first watered it on 04/Jan/2017
nSdcn7N.jpg

I'm gonna keep occasionally updating you on the growth of anything that may come from this cube, as well as from my spider plants! :D

As of the beginning of 2017, I have been starting to grow my own cacti, with a little grow it yourself kit I was given from my mum as part of my Christmas C:

The seeds came in a little cube, along with special soil stuff and all I had to do was water it, keep it in a bright place and try keep it warm (difficult in the middle of winter, in Scotland. Lmao). The cube is called "ecocube" and is from a company that has may grow it yourself things!

Here is said cube, just after I first watered it on 04/Jan/2017
nSdcn7N.jpg

I'm gonna keep occasionally updating you on the growth of anything that may come from this cube, as well as from my spider plants! :D

RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Pinglist

Spider plants;
Rainforest

Cacti;
Gamer

Both;
stormserpent
Chiscakes
Sephora34
Pinglist

Spider plants;
Rainforest

Cacti;
Gamer

Both;
stormserpent
Chiscakes
Sephora34
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Gladekeeper

ITS YOUR TIME TO SHINE
@Gladekeeper

ITS YOUR TIME TO SHINE
Frankenstein3.jpg
numNa0H.jpg

The first flower has bloomed! :D spider plant flowers are so pretty and delicate ;u;
numNa0H.jpg

The first flower has bloomed! :D spider plant flowers are so pretty and delicate ;u;
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Oh wow that's pretty!
Oh wow that's pretty!
Oooh, I constantly see people talking about spider plants and was like "what's this?", even though we have like a million of those :'D Well, to my defense, the german name is completely different (Grünlilie, which translates to "green lily")
I love spider plants, the flowers are so delicate <3
Plus they survive everything. Even me.
Oooh, I constantly see people talking about spider plants and was like "what's this?", even though we have like a million of those :'D Well, to my defense, the german name is completely different (Grünlilie, which translates to "green lily")
I love spider plants, the flowers are so delicate <3
Plus they survive everything. Even me.
German (FR+9)
J-RPG Fan | shy | forgetful
Always open for new contacts!
female pronouns (she/her)

PLEASE PING ME!
aa dcvh7mp-0d0384c3-3c8e-4d76-a015-da9c294fc606.png
@Reefknot

So pretty!! :D
@Reefknot

So pretty!! :D
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@sleepydrago

Ooh, that's interesting, they do look kinda like lilies! They really are pretty plants C: and can withstand like everything! Lol, my plant chews all of mine all the time and they always manage to grow back healthy again!

@DalphiaRose @Aerisnoir

Yesss :D
@sleepydrago

Ooh, that's interesting, they do look kinda like lilies! They really are pretty plants C: and can withstand like everything! Lol, my plant chews all of mine all the time and they always manage to grow back healthy again!

@DalphiaRose @Aerisnoir

Yesss :D
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Tk9ZyXu.jpg[/img] Those are my office plants who are awfully resilient to survive me taking care of them. The larger one already tried to escape by planting roots on the table (i put it in a glass of water in hopes this is a secondary plant i can later snip off and gift) @Reefknot in case you need a ping to see this
Tk9ZyXu.jpg

Those are my office plants who are awfully resilient to survive me taking care of them.
The larger one already tried to escape by planting roots on the table (i put it in a glass of water in hopes this is a secondary plant i can later snip off and gift)

@Reefknot in case you need a ping to see this
XSgg1tA.png l4fCY67.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9